• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

quitting beer drinking

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
everynight, i will have 2 bottles of heineken, eversince they increase the prices, i damn buay song.:mad:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Switch to a lower priced brand. Else you can brew your own, but it is not easy or convenient. Besides, home-brew doesn't contain preservatives, so you'll have to drink your entire production batch in a hurry, not so cool.

Alternatively, drink less often. That's what I've done. Recently acquired a liking for dark brews.

Cheers!

everynight, i will have 2 bottles of heineken, eversince they increase the prices, i damn buay song.:mad:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
i already bought a bottle of wine as replacement, going to toko tonight, try once few years ago for a month, really can feel my heart is lighter. beer is stillunhelathy cos' of the carbo intake. cheers..

Switch to a lower priced brand. Else you can brew your own, but it is not easy or convenient. Besides, home-brew doesn't contain preservatives, so you'll have to drink your entire production batch in a hurry, not so cool.

Alternatively, drink less often. That's what I've done. Recently acquired a liking for dark brews.

Cheers!

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opposition supporting retards talk about helping the poor. Now Government make U help the poor, complain!!!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Opposition supporting retards talk about helping the poor. Now Government make U help the poor, complain!!!!

If the govt is sincere about helping the poor, it would help the poor with no strings attached and without leeching revenue from other sources.

PAP supporting fucktards are nothing more than moral hypocrites. Oooh, let's implement the 'sin tax'. :rolleyes:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Somebody have to compensate Heineken for the takeover if Malayan breweries. Carlsberg even smarter. They sold their marketing arm to carlsberg malaysia and exit the market.

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/oobHoJYRezw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Addadude

Alfrescian
Loyal
Breda beer, available in 7/11, is excellent and very good value at around $7 for 2 large cans. I prefer it by far to 'name' brands like Tiger or Heineken.

JossSticksCandleWax

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go China and drink beer. One can only RMB 3.50 (SGD 0.75) :biggrin:

Beers from China have lots of minerals too - cadmium, chromium, mercury, arsenic, lead, etc