• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

quick!! china has conquered africa, therefore having control over most of the...

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
...the world's land resources?

what will you do when that happens?

[video=youtube;jk9NLUyYEpw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk9NLUyYEpw[/video]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk9NLUyYEpw

eventually africa exploding population will overtake china, then flood china with full-on negro immigration. then china be black as black sabo-rice!! then i will ask that fake-rahtafarian-fake-cheena whether he SONG BOH?

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better China than the Ang Mohs.

You must be one of those dogs that Jah was speaking of, content to do the White Man's bidding.

only a fool would think his only people won't betray them. why u think most cheenas still vote for pappies? and pappies keep importing chinamen no matter wat? u shld be supporting what good for you, if you have any cow sense or common sense, or some bloody sense of survival.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
only a fool would think his only people won't betray them. why u think most cheenas still vote for pappies? and pappies keep importing chinamen no matter wat? u shld be supporting what good for you, if you have any cow sense or common sense, or some bloody sense of survival.
Trust me, all those fucking bastard Chink supporters will meet their challenge and get their retribution soon. Now these Chinks are beginning to intrude and would even beat up a Sinkie salesgirl in broad daylight, in front of the public and in Sinkie Land. Read this.

Dear The Real Singapore,

On 15 June at around 5pm, something terrible happen in front of me. I saw 2 China lady beating up a Singaporean sales promoter. I do not know what actually happened or why did they beat up the person but beating someone is wrong no matter what the other party did. After that, 2 of them started shouting insulting Singapore and Singaporeans. They say without the PRCs in Singapore, Singapore will be nothing and will be just a small tiny fishing village. They also say that all sales promoter are low class animal before smashing up all the cosmetic products on the shelf and running away.

By the time us witness called the police and shopping mall security for help, the 2 PRC women already run away already. I can't help to catch them because I was caring my baby in my arm, but I manage to take a photo of both of them (see pic above).

Anybody recognize this 2 PRCs, please help share their info in the TRS comment or you can directly report it to the police.

Thank you very much for your help.

Janos Pang

TRS reader

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trust me, all those fucking bastard Chink supporters will meet their challenge and get their retribution soon. Now these Chinks are beginning to intrude and would even beat up a Sinkie salesgirl in broad daylight, in front of the public and in Sinkie Land. Read this.

Of course lah.....You're just a loser who still staying in your mother's basement.

This is China's century. Give us a break, you going to stop them, is it?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MtKUEkyvPLw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2eSPOVv.png

China and USSR flags...........

Brothas!!