• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

question : do u keep picture(s) of your ex girlfriends?

cat

Stupidman
if u r married or in a rs with another woman, r u afraid of your current other half finding it?

if u keep, where do u hide it?

cat

Stupidman
must install some password lock app to keep these old photos in your phone? any apps to recommend?

nude pics huh ?.................let wife see good what..............if ex-GFs all better looking than her.............

• Wow
Reactions: cat

must ask grandpa @glockman for such advice because he has lived thru many girlfriends and marriages.
Rule number one, don't ever let your current partner see and know you have photos of your ex's. I used to keep polaroids of each one of them, but they have since faded. I should've scanned them into digital files. These days, I use the cloud to store them. Best lah.:thumbsup:

cat

Stupidman
Rule number one, don't ever let your current partner see and know you have photos of your ex's. I used to keep polaroids of each one of them, but they have since faded. I should've scanned them into digital files. These days, I use the cloud to store them. Best lah.:thumbsup:
ok. so I shouldn't throw them away.

The photos are the only thing that captured how they once looked like. Your gfs are all ah mas by now.... if they're still alive.

millim6868

Cb go n keep the public hairs of tgd girls u fight ,siao, hv one NS guy did this ,everytine go for esp V, fuck here n there n keep one strand of public hair of each girl, in the end ,died in 30s,lol, really dead, n he actually told everyone that he deserves to die early n it happened for behaving this way

• Wow

I know one old fart kept a few of his ex-gf's photo together with his prized belongings in a safe deposit box in OCBC. He said that when he's gone and his wife and children inherit his estate, they'll be wondering who the fuck is that chiobu in the photo. And they'll not have an answer till the day they die. He'll LOL on the other side.

• Haha

oliverlee

Keep for fuck? To jerk off when you are lonely? Go find new ones. If you guys were so good, she wouldn’t have ended as a postcard

tobelightlight

FB_IMG_1717329879929.jpg