• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Question: can one run 2.4km IPPT carrying an umbrella?

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why the younger generation are weaklings and wimps.

Look what they have done to the playgrounds. No more sand, concrete and steel. All you get these days are rubber and plastic with rounded edges.

Most kids don't even get to play outdoors spontaneously. Playtime has to be structural and compartmentalized by the parents.

during my time, where got this type of playground?

last time play whole block catching. can be equivalent to army SOC. normally, we will play WBC(whole block catching, after some activity, like badminton). we will be carrying our racquets and 1.25 litres of soft drink bottles (last time dont have 1.5 and 2litres, only 1.25) and run. knn, to escape the catcher, sometimes we will jump from 2nd storey to the ground floor. cb, i got 1 friend jump from 3rd storey, and i swear he is alright.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wear poncho and run lah. cheap and disposable. oh wait cannot, that will eat into the school funds and school fees will rise, parents complain again! :biggrin:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How much running do you need to do to be translator for the other side?

Maybe LKY can give a speech on that. If LKY see no need to fight, why must sinkies do IPPT to fight?

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
..wonder who stiLL remembered the Thai sprint Kingpin of Asia Anat RatanapoL; who beat our then top 100metres Champ Yeo Kian Chye with a YeLLow Pages' directory in hand easiLy..:smile: