• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Quan Yifeng Press Conference, December 29, 2011

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2l58VHcFvA8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LumparChee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I take back my words. I wouldn't want to shop-lift her pussy even if it's free. I can get much better-looking girls in China.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, that's an often used tactic in court.

Before attending the court sessions, let the defendant have a makeover to leave an impression that he/she is 'humble', 'remorseful' or 'modest'.

No more crazy hair dye color, no more visible piercings, no more clothes that are too bright or that reveal too much skin.

A 'dull' haircut, and some pale skin foundation on the face.

It matters and does make a difference in sentencing.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
the fact that she dye her hair shows that she is very confident that there will be no jail term for her

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, that's an often used tactic in court.

Before attending the court sessions, let the defendant have a makeover to leave an impression that he/she is 'humble', 'remorseful' or 'modest'.

No more crazy hair dye color, no more visible piercings, no more clothes that are too bright or that reveal too much skin.

A 'dull' haircut, and some pale skin foundation on the face.

It matters and does make a difference in sentencing.

Must agree with you bro. If it doesn't help, it won't do damage either.

But there are some cases, it doesn't matter how you appear in court. Someone would have 'shifted' the balance in your favour. Quan's case is a fine example.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why press conference talk so long. Really try to bullshit.
Should jail her at least one month and fine her.
Also not allow her to take plane because if she pull out chair/hit the plane window that will be worst.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nanbeh press conference some more. better kwai kwai apologisies and then move quietlyaway. her celberbirty status gone case laio lah! all the uncles and aunties are cursing here and there pui here and pui there. nanbeh what the fuck justicce is this !!

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kangaroo-court-414.png

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at her Phua Chee Bye SMART face! Subhas is just a diversion, she would have gotten the same verdict with any other lawyer on the street. KNNBCCB!:oIo:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng says, "the news conference was an opportunity for her to sell her best acting skills liao lor.:biggrin:
aiyah...all these news conference sup sup suay for an artiste lah.":biggrin:

谢谢!谢谢大家的支持!did u hear what she was saying at news conference?

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really hope for public anger to swell tremendously against the verdict. Never mind if it doesn't change the sentence meted out. But it must be shown to those in power how the public see what the true colors of the justice system here are. That it is all because QYF is a Mediacorp artiste which in turn is due to Mediacorp being a government linked company. Reason for her probation was because her 10-year post-natal depression. Whoever had of a post-natal depression that long. That's real madness and the courts actually believe we would be convinced. As I said at another thread, if in 10 years time she commits a similar offence, the judge will let her off again as she's suffering from a 20-year post natal depression.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's suppose it's true.

If she really has 10-year post-natal depression, logic indicates that it, unlike other documented cases of post-natal depression, isn't going away any time soon. It'll probably persist for some more years.

So what happens when menopause sets in in a few years time?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
aiya before her sentence ..she and her lawyer already in the chamber to disscuss the outcome with the judge liao ...

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya before her sentence ..she and her lawyer already in the chamber to disscuss the outcome with the judge liao ...

That's true. Waiting for today's sentencing to be announced is all but a big wayang. The parties involved already know what would the verdict. But I think forummers are not letting this perversion of the law by our S'pore courts go without expressing our anger. Our anger may eventually dissipate but we will never forget how the courts here ruled in favor of culprits just because of they are employees of government linked companies such as Mediacorp. S'poreans confidence in the justice system has now been eroded completely. I know many journalists from our main stream media come to this forum to get feature stories. If they are reading this thread, I hope they do the right thing to write about the public anger to reflect the people's sentiments, if the courts hope regain any form of respectability.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's true. Waiting for today's sentencing to be announced is all but a big wayang. The parties involved already know what would the verdict. But I think forummers are not letting this perversion of the law by our S'pore courts go without expressing our anger. Our anger may eventually dissipate but we will never forget how the courts here ruled in favor of culprits just because of they are employees of government linked companies such as Mediacorp. S'poreans confidence in the justice system has now been eroded completely. I know many journalists from our main stream media come to this forum to get feature stories. If they are reading this thread, I hope they do the right thing to write about the public anger to reflect the people's sentiments, if the courts hope regain any form of respectability.

do you think singapore main stream media got the balls to write ?