• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Quan Yi Fong siao already....

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SHE had seen a therapist and had opened herself up to hypnosis.

And through it, she claimed to have seen what she was in her past life: That she was a Roman woman who was captured and stoned to death, after having a tryst with her lover.

Television host Quan Yifeng revealed this when she met reporters on Thursday, after being sentenced to 15-month probation for an altercation she had with a taxi driver in June last year.

Quan, 37, told Shin Min Daily News: "The therapist told me that this could be due to events in my past life, although I felt I did nothing wrong, the people who are condemning me are also not wrong.

"This is because in the eyes of the public, I have done wrong and this is why I have to bear the consequences. I'm the one who has to carry the burden of my past life."

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I really pity her daughter. Children are always the one to suffer for their parent's misdeed.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Oi Buikia, she must have seen this therapist

singapore-0011.jpg

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
She has some much mental problems still can continue to Host programs?! Guest stars should be careful...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remembering one's past lives may not necessarily be a religious or superstitious matter.

Some things cannot be explained away by science.

[video=youtube;cdmMEKPFDTY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdmMEKPFDTY[/video]

[video=youtube;_EWwzFwUOxA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EWwzFwUOxA[/video]

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
As an actress, you do realize that she is capitalizing on the opportunity for publicity...

Any publicity is good publicity be it good or bad (legal or illegal as they say locally).. oddly the local acting scene do not seem to know how to create publicity for themselves via scandals. Rather they shy away from it.. look at acting scene in Hollywood, HK, Japan, Korea and even India, Malaysia or Indo for examples

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. such-low life specimen has no one to blame except herself, present or past one.
3. honest, this is just some media-seeking opportunity.
4. why are sheepishland media so into such specimen?
5. literally no news!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she need a dick, thats all...any brudders here can volunteer for such "national' service? come on...

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Past life a roman woman that was stoned to death! Then prostitutes must have been one hell of a rapist in their past life so this life they are back to be fucked big time left, right & centre loh! But then again, this sound so much like sinkies now. So in conclusion, all sinkies past life were rapists, so this life kena fucked left right centre by the leegime!

Last edited: