• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Q] Will u accept PRC FT as Policemen? Since there are abundance of FT now in Sg

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe you never watch NDP b4. SAF also have something like that.

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/6z-9hSLmv-4&hl=en&fs=1& width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe you never watch NDP b4. SAF also have something like that.

ramseth,

our assayef or asspeef can never do it as good as the PLA...
if u watch the ndp, try to listen to the bang when they seliyat or homat. sound like lau sai to me!!! its only good if u can hear one bang sound, not like lau sai put put put. u understand??? marching arm not straight, formation not straight, arm swinging all cannot synchronise. assayef simply smell no smoke compare to PLA in parade. PLA did it forcefully and gracefully. maybe our assayef can get ah tiong drill instructor from PLA to train those involved in the NDP since our emperor love them so much.

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think i can accept a FT government...we should hire base on talents

yeah u are right PRC make good govt cos they are born greedy and crooks. So no training is required.

Can start straight off...PRC can take over almost every position in parliament!

In fact i am confident that they can do better job than current MIW....more importantly they will work for cents not millions like our immortals leaders