• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Q] Will u accept PRC FT as Policemen? Since there are abundance of FT now in Sg

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2432407

Now in SinkaPoor we have already seen so many FT PRC invading into all walks of our lives.......

We have

PRC Lifeguards (recently fighting each other)
PRC cooks
PRC bus drivers
PRC garang guni
PRC teacher
PRC lecturer
PRC nurse
PRC doc (TCM only i hope)
semi ranjiao also PRC

How about Policemen? Can u accept PRC as Policemen? Of cos u have to speak chinese with them only...indian, malays have to call 999 few times until u get a sinkie policeman online then can report

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
china_police.jpg

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about Policemen? Can u accept PRC as Policemen? Of cos u have to speak chinese with them only...indian, malays have to call 999 few times until u get a sinkie policeman online then can report

Could be a possibility in the near future......... there are oredi PRC security guards employed by the private sector :mad:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could be a possibility in the near future......... there are oredi PRC security guards employed by the private sector :mad:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6z-9hSLmv-4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6z-9hSLmv-4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am even willing to accept FT as a Minister/PM/SM/MM etc. if they are willing to be paid 10% of what the arseholes are getting now.:cool:

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC are all over in sinkapore. Not a single place u go where you cant see/hear them. And let them come in to be our cabinet ministers too. In fact, can any PRC please come and replace the shorty wong cant sing??!!
!&!!

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC are all over in sinkapore. Not a single place u go where you cant see/hear them. And let them come in to be our cabinet ministers too. In fact, can any PRC please come and replace the shorty wong cant sing??!!
!&!!

Your wish may very well come true :biggrin:
Among those new candidates shortlisted for the coming GE to have tea session with the MIWs is a PRC born candidate........ Born in PRC....... given Singkie Gahmen scholarship........ employed in stat board....... converted to pink nric....... potential ministar next?

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2432407

Now in SinkaPoor we have already seen so many FT PRC invading into all walks of our lives.......

We have

PRC Lifeguards (recently fighting each other)
PRC cooks
PRC bus drivers
PRC garang guni
PRC teacher
PRC lecturer
PRC nurse
PRC doc (TCM only i hope)
semi ranjiao also PRC

the lists goes on...

PRC chickens (both legal and illegal FL)
PRC beggers
PRC hawkers (not only stall helpers, have seen them owned the stall !!)
Shoe repair old man (I have this experience, the PRC old man want to charge me $20 for glueing the shoe, and I went to another Singaporean old man, he only charge me $8, and nicely done !!)

the lists goes on....

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?t=536&highlight=bank+china

PRC Bank Exec

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happen to be at waterloo street doing some bank transaction yesterday lunch time, was told by the counter staff to wait for 15min to half an hour. Went out for a quick puff and saw this gal leaning on my car talking on her phone. The moment she lift up her head, I was WOW..... Not bad leh. She smile back and say sorrie, I told her to carry on leaning in a joking way. We chatted awhile and got to know that she just arrived 3 weeks ago working at the Bank which I just went. So I try to date her out for a drink and she say OK (My Lucky Day).

Pick her up after her work at 5.30pm and we went downtown for dinner. I was trying my best to test water (NO LUCK). We headed to Boat Quay for a drink after dinner and I told myself this time DIE DIE also must ask. All of a sudden, she burst into tear (ALCOHOL EFFECT), saying she misses her parent. I try to console her and told her not to think so much. Time passes and we are now more open up, I pop up the question to her:

Me: Why dun you try to earn more money while you are in SG?
She: How to?
Me: Do part time lor.
She: What is part time?
Me: Must I go into detail, then you can understand.
(Slient for a while) and (Burst into laughter)
She: How much am I worth in your eye.
Me: Hard to say, depends on how good are you.
She: How much do you want to give me, if I say OK to you.
Me: 150 lor (Man Ego).
She: If I am good to you, you give me more is it?
Me: Let see how good are you.
Me: How???
She: Can try. Is it now?
Me: Now lor. If not when?
She: Where?
Me: I bring you there.

10.45pm we check into a hotel at chinatown and the rest is story.....

Name: Txxx Xxxx
Look: 7.5 (Young office exec look)
Stats: 34B / 24 / 34 (I think so)
BBBJ: Yes for me
FJ: 9 (good moaning)
Painting: Yes for me
CIM: No
AR: No
AJ: No
Attitude: Very anticipating
Damage: 150 / 1shot
Overall: Good
RTF: Yes for sure (Bonking a Bank Exec)
180px-Bankofchina-sg.JPG

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh my god! you all are sleepping! my illegal bookies friend operate in Bt Merah 7 years ago were caught by Singapore PRC policemen.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
China's Corrupt Police

Despite their position as one of the crucial foundations of the Chinese communist state, the country's citizens are growing increasingly fed up with widespread corruption and lack of accountability, perhaps no better exemplified by the police chief of Shaoguan, in Guangdong province.

Ye Shuyang, a former butcher, required officers at district stations to prepare sharp knives and live pigs for him, according to media reports. Ye Shuyang didn't kill them at once, but slowly, enjoying the pain he inflicted on the animals.

Nor was inflicting pain on helpless animals was his only vice. Late last year Ye was arrested for having embezzled 30 million yuan in illegal income, much of it spent on luxury villas for himself and fellow senior police officers.Ye was one of five top Guangdong officers arrested for a variety of offenses, including corruption, selling visas to Hong Kong, taking money from owners of brothels and gambling public money in Macau.

The news of the arrests aroused interest but no surprise among the Chinese public, accustomed to the malfeasance and illegality of their police and powerless to do much about it. Just last week, Wu Xianghu, the editor of a newspaper in Taizhou, died of complications from being attacked by 50 policemen last October after his paper accused them of charging illegal bicycle fees. China's media have reported a string of such torture and coercion cases by police, largely to no avail.

As in the former Soviet Union and other Communist countries, the police are one of the pillars of the state, an indispensable ally on which, along with the army, the party relies to remain in power. As a reward, the police and army enjoy privileges given to no other groups in society. They are subject to no external scrutiny. The media may only publish stories about them which the police provide: reporters and editors who independently criticize them run a serious risk for their careers and their publications – not to mention physical danger or death.

The story of an unemployed man who murdered six police officers in Shanghai last year provides an extraordinary insight in how the public sees the institution. Born in August 1980 in Beijing and educated up to secondary school, Yang Jia was unemployed. On the evening of October 5, 2007, he was cycling on a street in Shanghai and stopped by police who asked to see his bicycle license. Since he refused to cooperate, Yang was taken to the local police station and questioned about where he had obtained the bicycle. He was beaten, with bruises to his arms and back.

After his release, he was angry about the ill treatment he had received and sent complaints by e-mail and telephone to the station. After further meetings with the police, he demanded 10,000 yuan in compensation. He did not receive it and vowed to take revenge.

On June 26, he returned to Shanghai and purchased a single-bladed knife, anti-drug face mask and tear gas spray equipment. Later he made several petrol bombs. On July 1, the birthday of the Communist Party, he returned to the station where he had been interrogated, let off eight petrol bombs and ran inside: he went on a rampage, stabbing nine officers, of whom six died of their injuries.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh my god! you all are sleepping, my illegal bookies friends 7 years ago were caught by Singapore PRC police.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

cheebye choon bo???

army i know due to citizenship.....but police force chao cheebye PAP!

as long got National Slavery, sure got NS ah tiong policeman. as long they are sg citizen, sure can sign on in AssAyeF or AssPeeF. its a matter of time you see regular ah tiong policeman, patrolling or even in CID or ISD.

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
as long got National Slavery, sure got NS ah tiong policeman. as long they are sg citizen, sure can sign on in AssAyeF or AssPeeF. its a matter of time you see regular ah tiong policeman, patrolling or even in CID or ISD.

OK.... So when are we going to see one in the cabinet as a minister? I hope i dont hav to wait too long.
!&!!