• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Putin got new weapon to shoot Jews & Yankees, can offer to Iran for Gulf shooting! GPGT! Carrier battle groupss will sink!

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://mil.news.sina.com.cn/jssd/2019-07-12/doc-ihytcerm3131324.shtml

中俄新型反舰神器曝光 几台卡车搭配就能打航母(图)

中俄新型反舰神器曝光 几台卡车搭配就能打航母(图)

ffff-hzrevqa4239056.jpg

正在进行的第9届圣彼得堡国际海事防务展(IMDS-2019)上,俄罗斯军工展示一款新型名为“边界”-ME(RUBEZH-ME)岸舰导弹系统。该系统采用Kh-35UE反舰导弹,乍看起来像现有“舞会”-E岸舰导弹系统换了个底盘。
其实并非如此,北国防务(微信ID:sinorusdef)在展会现场注意到,“边界”-ME岸舰导弹系统的最大特点应该是探测系统和导弹发射装置整合到了一起,具备单车独立作战的潜力。
“舞会”-E的导弹发射车采用俄军广泛使用的白俄罗斯造MZKT-7930特种底盘,可以携带6枚Kh-35UE反舰导弹。“边界”-ME使用的则是国产“卡玛兹”底盘,可携带4枚Kh-35UE反舰导弹,导弹减少或许与底盘运载能力有关,但更关键的一点是发射车上加装了一部超视距探测雷达。
851d-hzrevqa4239142.jpg
  △“边界”-ME既可以独立作战,也能够和现有的“舞会”、“堡垒”等系统协同作战
该雷达的名称为“米涅拉尔”-ME1,国人对这个名字应该不会陌生,中国海军在引进“现代”级驱逐舰后首次接触到该型雷达,随后,051C、054A、052B/C/D等国产新型驱护舰也装备了“米涅拉尔”或国内的仿制型号,将这一技术的实际使用彻底发扬光大。
“米涅拉尔”(北约称之为“音乐台”)可以算的上是苏俄海军发挥“独辟蹊径”特长的“特产”,受限于地球曲率,舰载雷达是不可能发现超视距海上目标的,如此反舰导弹的射程就算再远也无用武之地。为了解决这个问题,苏联人就想到利用大气波导原理研制出了“米涅拉尔”雷达。
俄罗斯人的说法很直接,“米涅拉尔”就是为反舰导弹攻击提供海上态势感知的多功能雷达系统。中俄海军目前使用的“米涅拉尔”雷达,拥有主动探测、被动探测以及协同探测等三种工作模式,最大探测距离理论上可以达到450千米。
0dd7-hzrevqa4239224.jpg
△中国海军将“米涅拉尔”发扬光大,图为使用同类雷达的052D驱逐舰
整套舰载“米涅拉尔”雷达系统的体格是非常大的,当然不可能和发射车整到一起。“边界”-ME上的“米涅拉尔”-ME1并非舰载型号的全部,而是将原“米涅拉尔”系统的主动探测部分单独拎出来成为独立的探测雷达。
主动探测的“米涅拉尔”-ME1最大探测距离250千米,刚好与导弹的射程吻合,足以发挥导弹威力。从独立作战的角度来看,选用主动探测的“米涅拉尔”-ME1也较为合适,被动模式需要多站协同探测才能快速获得打击目标所需的火控信息。
8848-hzrevqa4239290.jpg
△单独展出的“米涅拉尔”-ME1雷达天线
本次展出海事展上,“米涅拉尔”-ME1还以独立雷达的形式展出,意在打入岸防探测雷达市场。据介绍,“米涅拉尔”-ME1由天线和控制台(单台加固笔记本即可,海事展现场进行了展示)组成,可以固定或安装在高机动地盘上,组网后能自动进行海岸监视。国外展会上的资料显示,中国军工也在国产“米涅拉尔”的基础上开发出了岸防预警版本,但属于从海道路直接移植。
总而言之,“边界”-ME的发射车在具备“看”的能力后,发射车就是一个相对完整的作战单元,具备独立超视距反舰能力,可以满足各类岸防作战场景。既然是反舰,如果要扯上“反航母”的话,“边界”-ME经过伪装后还真具备“打游击”的潜力。
3894-hzrevqa4239370.jpg
△美国等西方国家更侧重通过空中和天基平台监控海上态势

当然,“边界”-ME真要“游击打航母”,甚至包括反舰都是有先天限制的。带来优势的米涅拉尔”-ME1本身就是一个突出短板,因为依靠的是大气波导原理,它严重依赖天气。即只有天气适合探测,“米涅拉尔”才能有效作战,是真正的“看天吃饭”。
也正是因为“米涅拉尔”的这个缺陷,中国海军在055驱逐舰后便不再使用此类雷达,而这背后则是解放军更全海上监视体系的完善。(作者署名:北国防务)

Sino-Russian new anti-ship artifact exposure, several trucks can match the aircraft carrier (Figure)
Sino-Russian new anti-ship artifact exposure, several trucks can match the aircraft carrier (Figure)

At the ongoing 9th St. Petersburg International Maritime Defence Exhibition (IMDS-2019), Russian military workers presented a new type of "Boundary"-ME (RUBEZH-ME) shore-to-ship missile system. The system uses the Kh-35UE anti-ship missile, which at first glance looks like a replacement for the existing "dance"-E-ship missile system.

In fact, this is not the case. The Northern Defence Service (WeChat ID: Sinorusdef) noticed at the show that the biggest feature of the "Boundary"-ME shore-to-ship missile system should be the integration of the detection system and the missile launcher, with the potential for independent bicycle combat.

The "Dance"-E missile launch vehicle uses the Belarusian MZKT-7930 special chassis widely used by the Russian military to carry six Kh-35UE anti-ship missiles. "Boundary"-ME uses the domestic "Kamaz" chassis, which can carry four Kh-35UE anti-ship missiles. The reduction of missiles may be related to the carrying capacity of the chassis, but the more important point is that the launch vehicle has an additional Ultra-horizon detection radar.
△ "Boundary" - ME can fight independently, and can also cooperate with existing "dance", "fortress" and other systems

The name of the radar is "Minilar"-ME1. The Chinese should not be unfamiliar with this name. The Chinese Navy first came into contact with this type of radar after introducing the "modern" class destroyer. Subsequently, 051C, 054A, 052B/C/ D and other domestic new type of destroyers are also equipped with "Minilar" or domestic imitation models, the actual use of this technology is fully carried forward.

"Minilar" (called "music station" by NATO) can be regarded as the "specialty" of the Soviet-Russian navy's "unique path". It is limited by the curvature of the earth. It is impossible to find over-the-horizon from ship-borne radar. For a maritime target, the range of such an anti-ship missile is useless even if it is far away. In order to solve this problem, the Soviets thought of using the principle of atmospheric waveguide to develop the "Miniral" radar.

The Russians are very straightforward. "Minilar" is a multi-functional radar system that provides sea situational awareness for anti-ship missile attacks. The "Miniral" radar currently used by the Chinese and Russian navies has three working modes: active detection, passive detection and coordinated detection. The maximum detection distance can theoretically reach 450 kilometers.
△The Chinese Navy will carry forward the "Minilar". The picture shows the 052D destroyer using the same type of radar. The Chinese Navy will carry forward the "Minilar". The picture shows the 052D destroyer using the same type of radar.

The physique of the entire "Miniral" radar system is very large, and certainly cannot be integrated with the launch vehicle. The "Boundary"-MEILAL-ME1 on the ME is not the entire shipboard model, but the active detection part of the original "Minilar" system is separately extracted into an independent detection radar.

The active detection of the "Miniral"-ME1 has a maximum detection distance of 250 kilometers, which coincides with the missile's range, which is enough to exert the missile power. From the perspective of independent operations, it is more appropriate to use the active detection of "Minilar"-ME1. Passive mode requires multi-station coordinated detection to quickly obtain the fire control information required to hit the target.
△ "Miniral"-ME1 radar antenna △ exhibited separately "Minilar"-ME1 radar antenna

At the exhibition on the maritime exhibition, the "Minilar"-ME1 was also exhibited in the form of an independent radar, intended to enter the shore defense detection radar market. According to reports, the "Minilar"-ME1 consists of an antenna and a console (a single reinforced notebook can be displayed at the maritime exhibition site), which can be fixed or installed on a high-mobility site. Monitoring. According to the data at foreign exhibitions, Chinese military workers have developed a shore-based early warning version based on the domestic “Miniral”, but they are directly transplanted from the sea.

All in all, the "Boundary"-ME launch vehicle has a "looking" capability, and the launch vehicle is a relatively complete combat unit with independent over-the-horizon anti-ship capability to meet various types of shore defense operations. Since it is an anti-ship, if you want to "anti-aircraft carrier", the "boundary"-ME has the potential to "play guerrilla" after camouflage.
△The United States and other Western countries are more focused on monitoring the sea situation through the air and space-based platforms. △ The United States and other Western countries are more focused on monitoring the sea situation through air and space-based platforms.

Of course, the "boundary"-ME really wants to "guerrilla strike the aircraft carrier", and even the anti-ship is a congenital limitation. The advantage of the Mineral"-ME1 itself is a prominent short board, because it relies on the principle of atmospheric waveguide, it relies heavily on the weather. That is, only the weather is suitable for detection, "Minilar" can effectively fight, is true "Look at the day to eat."

It is precisely because of this defect of "Minilar" that the Chinese Navy will no longer use such radars after the 055 destroyer, and behind this is the improvement of the PLA's more complete surveillance system at sea. (Author's signature: Northern Defense)

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
and Hamas lover @Ang4MohTrump will be shot as well.

Welcome to the real world!

Everyone will shoot everyone and no security assurance to anyone.

Shoot as many as you can before you got shot, and the more others you shot, your lifetime already worthwhile. This way guarantee no over-population. Modern Civilization tried to dodge this reality, and had ended up misled whole fucking world into TOTAL EXTINCTION SUICIDE. It will turn planet earth into live-less place alike moon and Mars & every other planet else alike.

From day once since STONEAGE, Ancient Civilizations were all much less wrong than Modern Civilization, at least they had managed to keep planet earth BALANCED & LIABLE and past it on to us a healthy planet earth. We CB invented Modern Civilization, and fucked everything up from good to hopeless within less than 2 centuries. Ancient Ancestors of man, kept things well on this planet for millions of years. Carnage and Elimination is of SUPREME IMPORTANT. Survival is the only thing RIGHT, all else are wrong regardlessly.