• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PURPLE STORM for General Elections 2024

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quote:

Our population is growing because we're importing people from other countries. My view is that happy people have children. And a functioning economy allows them to do that. We don't have that. So, you need to fix the economy and fix the culture, and make it so that people who want to have kids can. You don't just go for the quick sugar fix of importing new people.

Reactions: cat

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
Quote:

Our population is growing because we're importing people from other countries. My view is that happy people have children. And a functioning economy allows them to do that. We don't have that. So, you need to fix the economy and fix the culture, and make it so that people who want to have kids can. You don't just go for the quick sugar fix of importing new people.
happy people are those pap elites with good connections to get good paying jobs like Tin Pei Ling. Meritocracy is a myth.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal

SDP's latest policy proposals for GE2025​

Very close to PSP. Limpeh Sappork!

Most important is...

20OX4yT.jpg

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even old couples (with a condo or HDB) divorce to buy another HDB... ...

Singapore’s BTO public housing: homewrecker or dealmaker as some couples tie knot for flats?​

A study shows a possible link between a rise in marriages, Singapore’s public housing scheme and divorce rates
https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/life...cker-or-dealmaker-some-couples-tie-knot-flats
481ceafc-48b3-497e-81dd-d2512dbe4be0_1126e908.jpg

In Singapore, the traditional “Will you marry me?” proposal has long been replaced by the more pragmatic, though less romantic suggestion of “Do you want to apply for a flat with me?” However, high costs of rent, long wait times and attractive subsidies have pushed some to jump the gun, leading to messy break-ups and being forced to return up to tens of thousands of dollars to the Housing Development Board (HDB).

In a recent study titled “Marry for Love, or Love of House?”, three researchers delved into the relationship between marriage and divorce rates, and application for BTO flats. “One possible explanation for the increase in divorce rates is that the BTO scheme might have rushed marriage decisions, which increase the likelihood of subsequent marriages,” the study stated.