• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Punishment for Punngol East Starts...

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
379669_410447162373769_944083454_n.jpg

Why one ang moh baby

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
And rightly so. why shld the govt reward people who don't appreciate them?
This happens all over the world, grow up babe.

we had long been a welfare state for papees n cronies where they first claim that
they should be paid XXX amount of $$$ if not, they would be better off in private sector or in biz themselves.

By "default", since we do not have enough opposition to veto all these "claims", these leeches at the first split second
when they are elected or "elected" thru walkovers, commit FUNDAMENTAL BREACH of what they claim.

They hold tonnes of appointments, directorships and/or in biz themselves.

Having more than one appointment does not give one more than 24hrs per calendar day...

Question remains: WHO did they neglect?

Shareholders of public listed companies?

(Public) Stakeholders of GLC or statutory boards?

or???

We had long been providing WELFARE STATE facilities for PAPees n CRONIES....

MY FELLOW SINGAPOREANS PLEASE...

REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
But too much niceness will send the wrong message. You can't reward people who are unappreciative.

PRECISELY, I HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOUR"You can't reward people who are unappreciative."

WE HAD BEEN TOO NICE TO PAPEES...

B4 I FORGET, LET'S RECAP:

we had long been a welfare state for papees n cronies where they first claim that
they should be paid XXX amount of $$$ if not, they would be better off in private sector or in biz themselves.

By "default", since we do not have enough opposition to veto all these "claims", these leeches at the first split second
when they are elected or "elected" thru walkovers, commit FUNDAMENTAL BREACH of what they claim.

They hold tonnes of appointments, directorships and/or in biz themselves.

Having more than one appointment does not give one more than 24hrs per calendar day...

Question remains: WHO did they neglect?

Shareholders of public listed companies?

(Public) Stakeholders of GLC or statutory boards?

or???

We had long been providing WELFARE STATE facilities for PAPees n CRONIES....

MY FELLOW SINGAPOREANS PLEASE...

REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

GenghisKHAN

Alfrescian
Loyal
2016 is still too far away. That's why no need to make residents happy. PE residents could have short memory. Just come nearer to the date, then give them child-care centres, not now. Already lost, why bother.

Vigilante

Alfrescian
Loyal
2016 is still too far away. That's why no need to make residents happy. PE residents could have short memory. Just come nearer to the date, then give them child-care centres, not now. Already lost, why bother.
WP can run its own child care rite?m

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This child care thing,,,if PAP takes it away,,is damn freaking childish,,instead of trying to win votes,,they are pushing voters away,,,if WP town council can negotiate for lower rent to the child care providers and the providers offer lower cost to the consumer,,sure will benefit the people wan,,the problem is does WP town council control any land etc in that area?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
This child care thing,,,if PAP takes it away,,is damn freaking childish,,instead of trying to win votes,,they are pushing voters away,,,if WP town council can negotiate for lower rent to the child care providers and the providers offer lower cost to the consumer,,sure will benefit the people wan,,the problem is does WP town council control any land etc in that area?

HG-Al-PE TC will survive

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually its also a good thing that those Pappie Scums are behaving this way..

This will make Punggol residents loathe the PAP even more.. WP should highlight this issue for their 2016 GE campaign..

PAP is dishing out the rod to Sporeans who had voted against them.. Nothing new with this tactic by the PAP.. It has happened before in Potong Pasir, Hougang, and Aljunied GRC..

They will then revert back to their 2 faced bastard ways in 2016 by offering many goodies to the residents living in Opposition held wards..

Typical PAP bastards..

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And rightly so. why shld the govt reward people who don't appreciate them?
This happens all over the world, grow up babe.

i agree with you. it happens all over the world.

when WP become the government in the future, WP will do it too. i hope that PAP supporters will not complain about it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i agree with you. it happens all over the world.

when WP become the government in the future, WP will do it too. i hope that PAP supporters will not complain about it.

What goes around, comes around. Remember that always, PAP and your supporters.

On another note, the PAP has just sealed its fate in GE2016. Some GRCs will fall, and some prominent ministers will get kicked out of Parliament. George Yeo was merely the appetizer. Main course will be served later.

SixthColumn

Alfrescian
Loyal

On another note, the PAP has just sealed its fate in GE2016. Some GRCs will fall, and some prominent ministers will get kicked out of Parliament. George Yeo was merely the appetizer. Main course will be served later.
errrrr. whats for dessert?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I really appreciate yr optimism,, but also must see how well the oppos do too,,with 3rd rate players like SDP, SDA, RP to spoil shit around,,,might not get more oppos seats,,but hope East Coast, Tampinese, Marine Parade fall to WP,,,