• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Punishment for Punngol East Starts...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmmm... so only if you vote for PAP, then you will have childcare centres. Again, we have to ask if we need to pay tax if you are living in Punggol East.

"We must work with parents to bring their children to
more equal starting points for primary school, through good and affordable childcare and kindergartens." PM Lee National Rally 2012

"As for childcare centres, these will be difficult to facilitate as they are no longer the representatives for the area." MP Teo Ser Luck after Punggol East BE.

Have they not done this threatening in Hougang before?? let us go back to 1991...!! they threatened to remove all PCF kindergartens!!?? by "wooden" & many other threats..they have not changed.

"sir Luck" is pushing his luck a bit too far.... are PCF kindergartens funded privately from Teo Ser Luck pockets & the rest of the MIW's?? or the funds received is from the taxpayer's money?? :rolleyes:

BlueBrother

Alfrescian
Loyal
誅三族 or 誅九族???

Clearly the PAP is not truly for the people. Their purpose is to perpetuate their party for eternity so that they can continue to enjoy the privileges of high office. Practicing self-preservation politics to stay in power is not an act of a virtuous and noble leader.

So what if the popular votes are dropping, they are using unfair tactics to hold the country in ransom and the whole ward will suffer if they are not elected. They are abandoning the 40+% PAP voters in Houggang just to get at the opposition. The whole PAP gov’t should be working for all Singaporeans and not just PAP wards.

There will be true Singaporean that will not put up with this shit but sadly in most cases, kiasu Singaporeans will continue to vote for PAP to avoid retribution from the PAP. Perhaps losing more votes and more seats will compel the PAP to work for the whole Singapore and not just PAP wards.

So far the PAP has done an exceptional job since independence but lately they have not been taking the best care of the people and have faltered in many areas. The 1st generation PAP leaders has been exceptional, subsequent leaders pretty good but the current team is somewhat degraded. PAP can regain the people’s support and they can be a great political party if they can behave more maturely. I don’t want to see the PAP go, I want them to wise up and be more receptive to having a good opposition work with them to ensure that Singapore will continue to have a highly ethical and capable government. I want PAP to be successful because I believe they have what it takes to work but they are just not doing it. They don’t have to threaten me to get my vote, I will gladly give it to them if they are more sincere in serving ALL Singaporeans.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
liddat 誅十族 better which include friends too. so those 60.1% porlampars who "likes" papigs facebook also then consider as friends. cull the 60.1% to the minority.
The % could be lower than 60.1% now.......those who see the light and abandon darkness we will accept them.....so i am counting we need to culled about 35% of the entire population.

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder if one day, a minister find that his house has fallen under the opposition, would he move house?

jw5

Loyal
Clearly the PAP is not truly for the people.

Unfortunately for them, Punggol East BE showed that the people are not truly for PAP either, perhaps for the very first time in a long while.

Tough luck guys, back to the drawing board if you want to continue enjoying your comfortable and cushy lives.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The % could be lower than 60.1% now.......those who see the light and abandon darkness we will accept them.....so i am counting we need to culled about 35% of the entire population.

u r too kind.

my heart already hardened by the sufferings inflicted on us hougang langs by the govt and abandoned by the rest of the nation.

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmm... so only if you vote for PAP, then you will have childcare centres. Again, we have to ask if we need to pay tax if you are living in Punggol East.

"We must work with parents to bring their children to
more equal starting points for primary school, through good and affordable childcare and kindergartens." PM Lee National Rally 2012

"As for childcare centres, these will be difficult to facilitate as they are no longer the representatives for the area." MP Teo Ser Luck after Punggol East BE.

Younger Singaporean are not stupid..... They can see the PAP mode of operation..... Is an double edge sword, by PAP doing this THREATEN approach they will be cut by themselves one day.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Er....if PA is really for the People, they should do the job regardless which party is the MP.
If not, dismantle PA.
What do ya think?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Er....if PA is really for the People, they should do the job regardless which party is the MP.
If not, dismantle PA.
What do ya think?

The PA is a group of useful idiots (a.k.a 'grassroots volunteers') for the PAP.

I thought this should be common knowledge by now.

226505_162284430497349_2864758_n.jpg

225546_162284220497370_1976814_n.jpg

222280_162521463806979_8253715_n.jpg

P.S: People who have a PAssion card are also contributing to this problem.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
It is really bewildering! Instead of serving the people, the PAP plays politics. Do they not know that they need to repent? Because if they carry on their current trajectory, they are exterminating themselves.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is really bewildering! Instead of serving the people, the PAP plays politics. Do they not know that they need to repent? Because if they carry on their current trajectory, they are exterminating themselves.

let's hope they carry on what they are doing so they will be totally exterminated..

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why WP must question them (PAP) hard to bring down and dismantle PA.
A waste of tax payers $.