• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Punggol Full of Dog SHIT!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Pet nuisance in Punggol estate
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I HAVE lived in Punggol for eight years. Recently, I have noticed more and more residents taking their dogs for walks downstairs.
Some residents have a few dogs in tow, while others have big dogs.
If the big dogs try to run away, can the owners or maids hold on to them?
I also notice the dog poo left behind on the floor or grass in the area.
The pets also urinate at the lift lobby, and the stench remains despite the cleaners' efforts to keep the place clean daily.
Each time I step out of the lift, I can smell it. My friends who visit me say the place smells like a zoo.
Kate Ng (Ms)

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only punggol other housing estates too and those fuckers after the dog poop don't clean up and let some unlucky broke step on the poop. Sometimes I will buy rat poison and toss them in the field next to trees hopefully the dogs lick them up and die.