• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Pubic Service Announcement] Beware of fake war news

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Unrepentant MSM is a reason why war is inevitable
61445E0C-F8D6-4EE6-B629-295F8BD048C1.jpeg

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't expect anything else from a comedian actor turned president. His PR charm has led the whole country down a warpath.
He watched too many hollywood movies and failed to live in reality. He placed his glory way high above the lives of the people.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even before this war started, I have always believed Ukraine and it's people are liars and cannot be trusted. This post exposes a bit of that. It is consistent with Nazi behaviour.
I will say it again. I hope Putin posts the vids of the moment Zelensky is hung or shot.