• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

psychological imprisonment

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry to say this, I had done this before - psychological harassment. I drive that f88king moron up the wall, get fired whenever he started on a new job. I sent "love letters" to his employers. When you are an employee, you will be screwed if you misbehave. Your personal information is with the HR Dept. and you can be tracked especially if you remain in the same industry. Singapore is a f88king small place.

What did he do ? As an employee, he spread rumors about the company and in cohort with some employees of our suppliers to influence our customers into believing his stories. Because of him, we had to work extra hard to retain our customers and to find out who is behind all the rumors as well as coaxing all the parties to reveal who spread the rumors. With all evidence pointing to this employee, we fired him in a nice way and screwed his arse HARD !!

For your case, I do not know what you have done. Unless you have done things that are so detrimental to the company or caused the company to suffer great financial loss, where such treatments are meted out to you.

Even as bosses and in business world, it is better to keep political opinions to yourself. Some arseholes out there are grassroot leaders, they will sabo you if your opinions antagonize them. Some of these arseholes pretend to be opposition supporters even though they are pappy, to entice you to speak up. When you speak up your opinions, you really ask for it !!!

Yours is more of commercial reasons,as for mine,it's more of my big mouth when I was in reservist,there is no financial loss at all. As I saw it,it was a huge thing then. You are right,I have encountered these assholes, very good enticers, as i was quite talkative and having a loose gap,I will tell them what i knew very easily. to make things worse,shortly after the incident,i seem to appear at the wrong place at the wrong time. There is this minister who gave me a kind of hostile look and i don;t even know or how did i offend him. after sometime,I observed from TV and newspaper,i conclude that he is a very cunning person. If he read this,he will know who I am.

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal

What did he do ? As an employee, he spread rumors about the company and in cohort with some employees of our suppliers to influence our customers into believing his stories. Because of him, we had to work extra hard to retain our customers and to find out who is behind all the rumors as well as coaxing all the parties to reveal who spread the rumors. With all evidence pointing to this employee, we fired him in a nice way and screwed his arse HARD !!

That bugger may be your company's competitor's spy to do sabotage work at your company. Always take extra care and precaution when your company take in those with years of experience

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yours is more of commercial reasons,as for mine,it's more of my big mouth when I was in reservist,there is no financial loss at all. As I saw it,it was a huge thing then. You are right,I have encountered these assholes, very good enticers, as i was quite talkative and having a loose gap,I will tell them what i knew very easily. to make things worse,shortly after the incident,i seem to appear at the wrong place at the wrong time. There is this minister who gave me a kind of hostile look and i don;t even know or how did i offend him. after sometime,I observed from TV and newspaper,i conclude that he is a very cunning person. If he read this,he will know who I am.

Wow.. you offended a minister?:eek:

Anyway, if you did not do anything wrong or unlawful, he can't do anything to you. Maybe he can do some 'unethical things' on your back such as; by hiring private investigator to track and monitor your daily movement etc... so as to try to find any glimpse of errors or things that you've done wrong and he'll take the opportunity to nail you down.

But not to worry about it, if you are upright no need to fear, just move on as per normal as before :biggrin:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow.. you offended a minister?:eek:

Anyway, if you did not do anything wrong or unlawful, he can't do anything to you. Maybe he can do some 'unethical things' on your back such as; by hiring private investigator to track and monitor your daily movement etc... so as to try to find any glimpse of errors or things that you've done wrong and he'll take the opportunity to nail you down.

But not to worry about it, if you are upright no need to fear, just move on as per normal as before :biggrin:

come on,neh neh pok,you think he really need a PI to track you down? As for upright and fearless, easier said. If they can put you in psychological imprisonment,do you think that they can't inflict fear into you.Like I said earlier,if you haven't experience what I did,you probably won't get it.good night.

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
come on,neh neh pok,you think he really need a PI to track you down? As for upright and fearless, easier said. If they can put you in psychological imprisonment,do you think that they can't inflict fear into you.Like I said earlier,if you haven't experience what I did,you probably won't get it.good night.

As a minister, he can't do all the 'unethical things' to you openly, so he may need a PI first.

Anyway, I don't know cos I've never experience your case before. But if you think someone or something is really watching you, you can seek private detective/investigator for their help on who is behind all these. If you have gathered enough evidence, you can take legal actions

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
gather evidence to catch him for his hostile stare at me,you are more nuts than me.i felt suppressed for the past years,at least now,have this forum to release a bit.thks to sbf.

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
gather evidence to catch him for his hostile stare at me,you are more nuts than me.i felt suppressed for the past years,at least now,have this forum to release a bit.thks to sbf.

I'm just assuming and giving an example la. How i know whether is that minister you referring? You think i'm "Goat"?:biggrin:
If you think someone or something is tracking or monitoring you and your online/offline movement, then seek the PI or PD for help to see who is the bugger behind all these lo.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
phpWGPp3S.jpg

I know what that is! *hee*hee*

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
phpWGPp3S.jpg

I know what that is! *hee*hee*

hello,sir,don't any how put picture,not him. i am more wary of those who he lend his ears to.Over the years,I have went to see my MP for 5 times,even wrote letters but it was not resolved. The MP also help me to write to home affairs and I even got a call from ISD,saying that they are not checking on me. Then what?the disturbance i got was my own imagination?by then,I had already left that stupid company.today,I am easily tensed out,the suppression i went through is not few words can describe one.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hello,sir,don't any how put picture,not him. i am more wary of those who he lend his ears to.Over the years,I have went to see my MP for 5 times,even wrote letters but it was not resolved. The MP also help me to write to home affairs and I even got a call from ISD,saying that they are not checking on me. Then what?the disturbance i got was my own imagination?by then,I had already left that stupid company.today,I am easily tensed out,the suppression i went through is not few words can describe one.

ISD is checking on you when they call u. No doubt. It may him or it could be you triggered an alarm. U could be with a company that involved in unholy activities that involved the powers to be. Lot of things in Singapore are dirty, like many countries, but Singapore is small. Clowns with open mind can put 2 and 2 together.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
you may suffer from one form of panic attack

what can i say,i wasn't like that before when i compare myself in the past. I have no venue to release my grievance and I felt very helpless then.this went on until recently i decided that i need to move on once and for all,it's tired to have this kind of unnecessary baggage,I thought by releasing in sbf may find people who know more about PI. At least,able to be certain that i wasn't imagining things.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can tell you, these motherf88king ministers, when there is trouble brewing, they will look for scapegoat. As for minister with loose gap, like Chan Soo Sen, he asked for it. How the newspaper get to know of his drinking habits ? And, look at how hypocritically he handled that Joo Chiat neighborhood dispute ? Look at those super bengs that are around him and some even get the PBM !! My Gosh.... what has happened to this society ? Scums are accorded with National Day award !!

If I were you, I will go overseas for some higher degree course. Stay away from Singapore for a while if you could afford it or even work overseas. Stay away from this f88ked pappy environment for the time being.

But, lastly, learnt your lesson. Like I did, some f88king pretentious arseholes enticed me to express my personal opinions and use these opinion against me. Yes, they get what they achieved, PBM, but I was no threat to them !! WTF !!! I was just an ordinary "social worker" that really eager to help fellow residents, do I f88king deserve it ? I dun think so, I left the kennel and be a real person rather than a dog. Sigh... of bitches and dogs.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can tell you, these motherf88king ministers, when there is trouble brewing, they will look for scapegoat. As for minister with loose gap, like Chan Soo Sen, he asked for it. How the newspaper get to know of his drinking habits ? And, look at how hypocritically he handled that Joo Chiat neighborhood dispute ? Look at those super bengs that are around him and some even get the PBM !! My Gosh.... what has happened to this society ? Scums are accorded with National Day award !!

If I were you, I will go overseas for some higher degree course. Stay away from Singapore for a while if you could afford it or even work overseas. Stay away from this f88ked pappy environment for the time being.

But, lastly, learnt your lesson. Like I did, some f88king pretentious arseholes enticed me to express my personal opinions and use these opinion against me. Yes, they get what they achieved, PBM, but I was no threat to them !! WTF !!! I was just an ordinary "social worker" that really eager to help fellow residents, do I f88king deserve it ? I dun think so, I left the kennel and be a real person rather than a dog. Sigh... of bitches and dogs.

dear bro, thanks for your advice,Salute! at least they didn't come bother you after that.

as for your mp,ha...funny enough he is also a lao tiko, just like me. I remember few years ago, saw his photograph on the papers where he present some award to a secondary school girl,you will laugh at his tiko face.:o