• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

psychological imprisonment

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi,anybody in this forum has been marked, disturbed and suppressed by them before?Where can I read more about psychological imprisonment?:mad:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
by who???

read more??? are you the first time in the internet?

PLease do read what is sinkie as well.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
by who???

read more??? are you the first time in the internet?

PLease do read what is sinkie as well.

don't want to be specific on who,i have tried finding out more on the internet but seems classified,can't really find out more.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't want to be specific on who,i have tried finding out more on the internet but seems classified,can't really find out more.

how come nobody seem to know about psychological imprisonment?like being constantly bugged.Let's say you offended someone big and get unknown harassment.Know of anyone who has similar treatment before?It's important to me becos' if there is nothing like this,I will need to seek some form of psychiatric help?Hope that anyone with similar experience can share?sincerely & thanks.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
how come nobody seem to know about psychological imprisonment?like being constantly bugged.Let's say you offended someone big and get unknown harassment.Know of anyone who has similar treatment before?It's important to me becos' if there is nothing like this,I will need to seek some form of psychiatric help?Hope that anyone with similar experience can share?sincerely & thanks.

Go to chapel and pray for forgivesness, you sinner !!:mad:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to chapel and pray for forgivesness, you sinner !!:mad:

I did not do anything that cause any grievous hurt,more like I was framed over and over again.The only thing wrong is that I used to talk cock sing song.I remember there was once I need to take a cab to work and upon reaching my destination,the cab driver ask me to be careful of what I am doing.I swear it's true and not making this up.After I left my work unwillingly,I had a real hard time becos I believe some assholes up there sabotaged my career progression.If there is any of you have similar experience, pleaase advise me,thks!

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did not do anything that cause any grievous hurt,more like I was framed over and over again.The only thing wrong is that I used to talk cock sing song.I remember there was once I need to take a cab to work and upon reaching my destination,the cab driver ask me to be careful of what I am doing.I swear it's true and not making this up.After I left my work unwillingly,I had a real hard time becos I believe some assholes up there sabotaged my career progression.If there is any of you have similar experience, pleaase advise me,thks!

Lolabunny your SIFU ?? Keke:biggrin:

Soft, then mean ??

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi,anybody in this forum has been marked, disturbed and suppressed by them before?Where can I read more about psychological imprisonment?:mad:

You can ask this fella by the nick of TeeKee, but be careful cos he can 'brainwash' you and imprisoned your mind with his chrikukustians craps :biggrin:

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can ask this fella by the nick of TeeKee, but be careful cos he can 'brainwash' you and imprisoned your mind with his chrikukustians craps :biggrin:

You also careful because Lolabunny is good at leading people on !!

Remind me of the sly Shanghianese FTs who prey on lonely mens' emotions !!

ake care bro !!:smile:

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahahahahaha.. but i think lola not as irritating and tee kee as TeeKee, you have fun with him/her :biggrin:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have only one aim and that's to be clear of the events that happened to me,once in a while,I have attacks that bother me so much that I can't get to sleep becos' i can't stop thinking.My intuition tells me that 70% is real.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I answer for u. Some taxi drivers are ex police security. Job is like the Gestapo. Spread this fact around.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
I answer for u. Some taxi drivers are ex police security. Job is like the Gestapo. Spread this fact around.

sometimes, when i think back,i think that he was trying to help me but i still ignorant at that time,didn't know that some big assholes want my ass.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal

the lesson i drew from this experience is that when you want to speak up,they won't let you,like tucking their balls in your throat. No one will ever understand what I have gone through unless he himself has experienced the psychological torture.am i right,assholes?

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the lesson i drew from this experience is that when you want to speak up,they won't let you,like tucking their balls in your throat. No one will ever understand what I have gone through unless he himself has experienced the psychological torture.am i right,assholes?

Too many Asher was one of them. No sound academic can accept fucked logic without questioning. All other world class academics would question your integrity if you shut up. Just keep getting at it. System is now terminally eaten to the core. Eliminating people won't solve cancer of the system. The shithead dogs are too dumb to see it coming. Nothing about retribution. This model of doing things has been simulated many times in the USA. Final scenario is fixed.
I am smiling because it is a done deal and nothing can stop it. It no longer matters even if SBF is a ISD website. All is cast in stone and many do not care any more.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry to say this, I had done this before - psychological harassment. I drive that f88king moron up the wall, get fired whenever he started on a new job. I sent "love letters" to his employers. When you are an employee, you will be screwed if you misbehave. Your personal information is with the HR Dept. and you can be tracked especially if you remain in the same industry. Singapore is a f88king small place.

What did he do ? As an employee, he spread rumors about the company and in cohort with some employees of our suppliers to influence our customers into believing his stories. Because of him, we had to work extra hard to retain our customers and to find out who is behind all the rumors as well as coaxing all the parties to reveal who spread the rumors. With all evidence pointing to this employee, we fired him in a nice way and screwed his arse HARD !!

For your case, I do not know what you have done. Unless you have done things that are so detrimental to the company or caused the company to suffer great financial loss, where such treatments are meted out to you.

Even as bosses and in business world, it is better to keep political opinions to yourself. Some arseholes out there are grassroot leaders, they will sabo you if your opinions antagonize them. Some of these arseholes pretend to be opposition supporters even though they are pappy, to entice you to speak up. When you speak up your opinions, you really ask for it !!!

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too many Asher was one of them. No sound academic can accept fucked logic without questioning. All other world class academics would question your integrity if you shut up. Just keep getting at it. System is now terminally eaten to the core. Eliminating people won't solve cancer of the system. The shithead dogs are too dumb to see it coming. Nothing about retribution. This model of doing things has been simulated many times in the USA. Final scenario is fixed.
I am smiling because it is a done deal and nothing can stop it. It no longer matters even if SBF is a ISD website. All is cast in stone and many do not care any more.

who is asher?

btw,i am using direct connection to the internet with mobile broadband.If they want to look me up,it will be effortless for them.just check the registered name from the telco. I doubt SBF is ISD hosted.If they really want to check,just need to place a machine infront of the telco gateway.But I do suspect that there are propagandists in the forum, came upon this doctrine,quite interesting though do not know of its authenticity:

http://www.icdc.com/~paulwolf/oss/rumormanual2june1943.htm