• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PSC scholarship. No m&d smart enough?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
In line with the current reserved president being Melayu/Indian....the next quota of PSC scholars must all also be strictly Melayu/Indian.

Majulah Meritocracy.....

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If we were jiuhu, nearly all the PSC scholarships would be given to m&d moslem simply because of their race and moslem religion. Christian and animist bumiputra would not be given any, or at most one token PSC scholarship.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
One cannot be smart if one doesn't eat pork.
Ever heard of a m&d scientist or mathematician ? Me neither.
NATION
Malaysian clinches rare honour at University of Oxford
By Zaharah Othman - July 11, 2020 @ 8:51pm
Dr Masliza Mahmod, Associate Professor, Cardiovascular Medicine, Oxford University. - NSTP
Dr Masliza Mahmod, Associate Professor, Cardiovascular Medicine, Oxford University. - NSTP
OXFORD: Malaysian Dr Masliza Mahmod, 48, was recently made associate professor of Cardiovascular Medicine at the University of Oxford.
The head of Clinical Trials Group at the Oxford Centre for Clinical Magnetic Resonance Research, Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, received the award in recognition of independent research achievement, along with contributions to the general academic life of the Medical Sciences Division and the department.

"This is for Malaysia. Being here at Oxford, I am in a better position to help Malaysia in Cardiovascular Medicine by opening up training opportunities for Malaysians and for research collaborations.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
In line with the current reserved president being Melayu/Indian....the next quota of PSC scholars must all also be strictly Melayu/Indian.

Majulah Meritocracy.....
Its the same thing as preventing ceca's from coming in. No meritocracy

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
NATION
Malaysian clinches rare honour at University of Oxford
By Zaharah Othman - July 11, 2020 @ 8:51pm
OXFORD: Malaysian Dr Masliza Mahmod, 48, was recently made associate professor of Cardiovascular Medicine at the University of Oxford.
The head of Clinical Trials Group at the Oxford Centre for Clinical Magnetic Resonance Research, Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, received the award in recognition of independent research achievement, along with contributions to the general academic life of the Medical Sciences Division and the department.

"This is for Malaysia. Being here at Oxford, I am in a better position to help Malaysia in Cardiovascular Medicine by opening up training opportunities for Malaysians and for research collaborations.

she secretly eat pork that's why

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least I do not
Look in the mirror and u will see a loser who kpkb 24/7. Why retire so early. Go collect cardboard lah. Instead of kpkp abt ceca lah, pinoy lah, jiuhukia lah.
Good idea. But I will not be a m&d like you fucking my daughters or sisters at home and be proud about it.