• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proud that ministers take initiative to cut their own pay!

scroobal_

Speaks volumes of their integrity and character.

Which political leaders in the world will voluntarily reduce their own pay?

Singaporeans should be thankful that they have such an enlightened and caring government.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
For moment there I thought I had gone senile or suffering amnesia until I noticed the my nick had the underscore charcter "_" next to it. I suppose we will have a series of PAP favourable threads and postings with this new nick.

Hey Avantas, how about reviving my blog in wordpress. I am sure you can get the chinese outfit to carry it as you are already incurring fixed cost with Temasek Review and the backup Wayang Party Site.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Singaporeans should be thankful that they have such an enlightened and caring government.

Fucking loser temasekreview cloning a nick scroobal_? We are watching you!

As usual i will kick asses of these losers!
:biggrin::biggrin::oIo:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

U are right. They remind me of Mother Teresa - bless her soul.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

If they cut their balls,then singaporeans will be enlightened .

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the first place, have you endorsed their bizarre 2.8million salary - It's a big jump from 120K? what on earth is going on!
High pay 1st world servant built 3rd world living standard for peasants, we have glorious time, lets party man - shake, shake your boogie.

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal

They are a rarity in today's world.

They are also fortunate to have you who can recognize their competence in containing one of the highest inflation in sg history, their courage to take risks with the country's savings and vision to forge a new singapore identity.

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ministers days are numbered, they better not think of salary increment. LHL dare not have the guts to call for an election now, and everyone knows the reason.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Singapore PM salary is 5 times than US President. Even with 30% pay cut. PM LHL paycheck still 3.5X than the US President.

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore PM salary is 5 times than US President. Even with 30% pay cut. PM LHL paycheck still 3.5X than the US President.

One way to come to a conclusion is to ask yourself what will happen to the USA if LHL is their President.

And what will happen to Singapore if USA's political system is in Singapore. Will it result in chaos with a PM holding office for not more than 2 terms?

It is quite difficult to compare just using salaries. PM LHL's job scope is much more complex - a small nation, no natural resources, aging people. Thus he deserves to be paid more.

McDollar

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP's salaries are NOTORIOUS EXAMPLES OF GLORIFIED CORRUPTIONS. Regardless how they increased or cut them.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
One way to come to a conclusion is to ask yourself what will happen to the USA if LHL is their President.

And what will happen to Singapore if USA's political system is in Singapore. Will it result in chaos with a PM holding office for not more than 2 terms?

It is quite difficult to compare just using salaries. PM LHL's job scope is much more complex - a small nation, no natural resources, aging people. Thus he deserves to be paid more.

What had Lee Hsien Loong done for Singapore? How many hours does he work everyday, not counting having Ho Ching sit and rock on top of him. And by the way, I have a high tolerance watching and listening to all manners of unadulterated sexual acts but you make me gag on my own vomit! Please, behind closed doors!:mad:

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal

What had Lee Hsien Loong done for Singapore? How many hours does he work everyday, not counting having Ho Ching sit and rock on top of him. And by the way, I have a high tolerance watching and listening to all manners of unadulterated sexual acts but you make me gag on my own vomit! Please, behind closed doors!:mad:

Well, he has a vision for singapore.