• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Protect our families from being broken up by fox spirits and prostitutes

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a simple case of, if my wife don't cook, then I have to da bao.

this kind of da bao business has been going on for very long time, world's oldest profession right? how to stop? if got demand, sure got supply. If sadplumpgirl wants to stop it, best go pester Gahmen, but gahmen sure close one eye becos this business is earning them good money! Anyway.. i give you one very good quote from Jerry Hall

“My mother said it was simple to keep a man, you must be a maid in the living room, a cook in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom. I said I'd hire the other two and take care of the bedroom bit” :biggrin:

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why so little respect for women here? Your mother is a woman too!

Ridiculous men here talking nonsense, treating women like commodities and playthings

Shaem shame shame in you uncultured, uneducated, uncouth people