• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

private message from sneering tree

golden

Alfrescian
Loyal
u bighead to impose such condition is it?

i am not teekee, u check carefully before shooting your big mouth. wake up!

coffeeshop is for talking cock or talking shop..what wrong sub forum? u moderator head so big isit?

SneeringTree said:
Dear golden,

You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee.

Reason: Posted in wrong sub forum
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
[post]486888[/post]
with the investigations in CH, GOD maybe not happy and therefore flood Orchard as a warning..

Let us pray to GOD for enlightenment and deliverance and bless the nation. Amen!

All the best,
Sam's Alfresco Coffee

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You damn bigfuck cannot get infractions meh?

It's this forum's way of say, "Welcome to the club!"

And since when Sneeringtree was a mod?

he claim i am Tee Kee clone..wtf. such person how can be moderator...

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some people here super free and will make muti-acc to
spam infractions on their super-enemy .

golden

Alfrescian
Loyal
You damn bigfuck cannot get infractions meh?

It's this forum's way of say, "Welcome to the club!"

And since when Sneeringtree was a mod?

cant u read the post i posted? for your benefit, i cut and paste for you to read again. if he is not moderator why he post msg same as boss leong who deduct me 3 points?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneeringTree
Dear golden,

You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee.

Reason: Posted in wrong sub forum
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=486888
Quote:
with the investigations in CH, GOD maybe not happy and therefore flood Orchard as a warning..

Let us pray to GOD for enlightenment and deliverance and bless the nation. Amen!
All the best,
Sam's Alfresco Coffee

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't worry. Trying to sound knowledgeable regarding matters which you know very little about is common sinkie trait.:p
Kaoz, this is your forum, of cox you know more lah :oIo::oIo::oIo:
You know how many pubic hair i have? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

golden

Alfrescian
Loyal
when i posted this message regarding Orchard Rd flood, someone assign a 5 STAR ratings on it. Later Sneering Tree bighead accused me of being a Tee Kee clone. Than the thread was deleted.

than i points deducted by Sneering Tree and later boss leong deducted another 3 points.

why assign a 5 star for the thread and later kena deleted and penalised..
i know why..must be Tee Kee has many enemies here..hehe:biggrin:

Tee Kee, thanks for the points.

anyway, i don't care much for points as it is worthless.