• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

President Trump will win again

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Trump win is a Deep State set-up to do something for them.

The bio warfare on China has backfired, so back to clean up own shits ....

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joe Biden says ‘chicanery’ at polls is the only way he could lose US election
October 12, 2020 8:03am
Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden tells reporters his earlier comments, that he can only lose if ‘chicanery’ occurs at polling stations, were ‘taken out of context’.
Morgan Phillips, Fox Newsnews.com.au
US Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden said the only way he could lose the 2020 election was through “chicanery”, before later adding he would accept the results of the election.
“Make sure to vote,” the former Vice President told voters at a campaign stop in Pennsylvania.

“Because the only way we lose this is by the chicanery going on relative to polling places.”

This article contains features which are only available in the web version

Mr Biden said that President Donald Trump was trying to discourage voting by casting doubt on mail-in ballot security and telling supporters to “go to polls and watch very carefully” on election day.

Before leaving Pennsylvania, Mr Biden clarified his comments to reporters, saying his remarks were “taken a little out of context”.

“I’m going to accept the outcome of this election, period,” he said. “What I was referencing is the attempts that are made to try to influence and scare people from voting. You should not pay attention to them.”

Joe Biden says Donald Trump will try to ‘steal’ the election. Picture: Roberto Schmidt/AFP Source: AFP
Mr Biden has repeatedly said Mr Trump would try to “steal” victory if he didn’t win the election.

The Biden campaign has recruited hundreds of lawyers and volunteers to oversee the November 3 election and prevent chaos.

When asked if he would accept a peaceful transfer of power at the first presidential debate, Mr Trump deferred, instead decrying widespread mail-in voting.

Previous to that, a reporter had pressed the President. “Win, lose or draw in this election, will you commit here today for a peaceful transferral of power after the election?”

Mr Trump replied: “We’re going to have to see what happens. You know that I’ve been complaining very strongly about the ballots, and the ballots are a disaster.”

He went on: “Get rid of the ballots and you’ll have a very peaceful – there won’t be a transfer, frankly. There will be a continuation. The ballots are out of control. You know it, and you know who knows it better than anyone else? The Democrats know it better than anyone else.”

This article originally appeared on Fox News and was reproduced with permission

This article contains features which are only available in the web version

stingray

Alfrescian
Loyal
He may forget which country he presides. Which means, US may get its first female indian president. Like sinkie.

Different country, different system. If an ah neh female in US became President, she was elected by the people. Fair and square. In SG, who sent the half Malay/half ah neh female into Presidency? Not the sinkies.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
‘Hold your nose’ voters could tip 2020 election as Biden struggles with enthusiasm
Natasha Lindstrom

Natasha Lindstrom
Sun., October 11, 2020 6:01 a.m.
Join the conversation ( 149 )
3083651_web1_gtr-BidenWestReax-100220

Jeff Himler | Tribune-Review
Supporters of former Vice President Joe Biden, at left, and those who favor President Donald Trump, at right, engage in a war of words and campaign signs on Wednesday, Sept. 30, 2020, on Latrobe’s Ligonier Street, during Biden’s brief campaign stop at the adjacent train station.​
Sam DeMarco rejects the notion that Joe Biden has a lock on Pennsylvania’s electorate.
DeMarco, who chairs the Republican Committee of Allegheny County, says based on his observations and conversations with politicos and constituents in recent weeks, excitement for President Trump in Western Pennsylvania seems to be outpacing the level of support on display in 2016.
Among factors fueling the North Fayette Republican’s confidence in Trump’s reelection, despite recent polling showing Biden has a 6-point lead statewide: DeMarco says he knows of a growing number of Democrats and some once-wavering Republicans who say they are voting for Trump, even if there are things about the president that irk them.
“There may be people who don’t like Trump but will vote for him because of his policies. I can tell you, I’ve had no less than a dozen elected Democratic officials tell me that they were voting for Donald Trump,” DeMarco, an at-large member of Allegheny County Council from North Fayette, told the Tribune-Review.
“You can not like the president. You can not like the way he tweets or the way he communicates. I’m not a big fan of some of these things,” DeMarco said. “But at the end of the day, what matters are the policies put in place that allow you to feed your family and put a roof over your head. … People don’t like riots in the street. People want law and order.”
‘Hold their nose’ voters could tip election
Less than a month before Election Day, the vast majority of likely American voters have made up their minds about the presidential candidates.
“We have a level of support the likes of which nobody has ever seen before,” Trump boasted Saturday afternoon from a terrace overlooking the White House lawn as supporters cheered him on and chanted, “We love you!”
Democrats were quick to criticize Trump for saying from the balcony that the “China virus” is “going to disappear and is disappearing” on a day when the United States logged 57,429 newly confirmed cases of covid-19 and Pennsylvania reported 36 new deaths and 1,742 new cases — the highest since April 10. The coronavirus has killed more than 213,000 Americans and infected more than 7.7 million.
But the persisting pandemic and even Trump’s covid-19 diagnosis “probably doesn’t matter” much in terms of gaining or losing his base of loyal supporters, said Harry Wilson, director of the Institute for Policy & Opinion Research at Roanoke College in Virginia.
“His supporters can’t be shaken away from him. The people on the other side who despise him,” said Wilson, “despise him no matter what.”
The slivers of undecided and moderate-leaning voters who choose to “hold their nose” and vote Trump over Biden, or vice versa, are among those with the potential to tip the outcome in battleground states such as Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania.
“In 2016, there was a very large number of ‘hold-their-nose’ voters,” said Wilson, “and I think there’s probably a significant number in 2020 as well.”
Some view the election not just as a choice between the two candidates, but as a referendum on one of many hot-button issues: the future shape of the nation’s highest court, how to respond to civil unrest over injustice and whether to preserve the Affordable Care Act.
Wilson said the Sept. 29 presidential debate in Cleveland disappointed supporters on both sides: “Anybody who watched that debate, whoever you’re backing, it’s really difficult to come out of that and say, ‘Gee, I’m really excited about this guy, and this guy is really what the country needs right now.’ ”
Laura Hillenbrand, 58, of Point Breeze, ardently supports Biden and expects him to take Pennsylvania. While she characterized the debate as “an insult to the process,” the substance-light sparring didn’t change her mind about voting for Biden: “I believe in the policies of the campaign, and I certainly think that the country needs to be saved from Donald Trump.” Some leery Republicans fear that if Biden wins the White House and the Senate flips blue, Biden will attempt to “pack the courts,” or increase the number of Supreme Court justices, Wilson said. Biden did not answer Trump when asked if he would do so during the debate. At the same debate, Trump told Biden he didn’t know whether his nominee, Judge Amy Coney Barrett, would rule on issues related to Roe v. Wade and abortion rights, while Biden warned of a second-term Trump administration threatening to undo years of progress for women. Biden argued the Trump administration’s attempt to overturn the ACA could strip millions of people of their federally subsidized health care.
The rush to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg on the Supreme Court is a central issue but “seems to be working in Trump’s favor,” Wilson said.
“We see that Justice Ginsburg’s death could lead to a wildly different race than we were expecting,” said Dennis Plane, professor of politics at Juniata College in Huntingdon. “It’s an issue that some people care a whole lot about, and it’s one area where Donald Trump has been very successful, in getting his nominees onto the courts.”
Anti-Trump vs. pro-Biden
Enthusiasm levels remain a challenge for Biden, a 77-year-old lifelong politician. Polling consistently indicates Biden supporters are motivated more by opposition to Trump, 74, than by excitement about Biden.
“I question if those people are going to be motivated enough to vote,” DeMarco said.
Around the corner from Biden’s invite-only, brief stop at the Amtrak station in Downtown Pittsburgh on his Sept. 30 “Build Back Better Express” train tour, the day after the Cleveland debate, Karen Krieger stood outside the Greyhound bus station waving an American flag in each hand while displaying a large double-sided sign draped over her shoulders that read “Vote Trump Out.” The 74-year-old retired counselor from Pittsburgh’s Shadyside neighborhood has spent more than two weeks at highly trafficked intersections around Pittsburgh and suburbs such as the North Hills on a one-woman mission to persuade people to cast a vote against Trump.
“Sometimes I walk, sometimes I stay at intersections where I can get the most eyes. I don’t think I’m changing anybody’s mind, but I’m trying to drum up excitement for those who might be on the fence, or for those who are actually voting for Biden anyway,” Krieger said.
She said she’s received mixed reactions but gauges an “enormous amount of enthusiasm for Biden” via honks and cheers. “But I think a lot of people are voting out Trump — and I might be one of them,” she said. “I like Biden, I will vote for Biden, but I would much rather have Trump out.”Perhaps something that Biden doesn’t have to worry about is as much vehement opposition as Hillary Clinton confronted four years ago. “I don’t think that people look at him with the same vitriol that they did Hillary,” DeMarco said. “I think you’ll have less people voting for Trump because they don’t like Biden, like they did with Hillary.”
Meanwhile, Trump’s support has remained unusually steady throughout his presidency, bucking historical norms.
“His numbers are just impervious to events,” Wilson said. “His numbers have been the same numbers for three-plus years. The economy gets better, it doesn’t matter. We get the pandemic and the economy tanks, it doesn’t matter. The economy starts recovering from the pandemic, it doesn’t matter.”
Two in five registered voters say they believe Trump has been doing an “excellent” or “good” job as president in the latest Franklin & Marshall College poll, which was released Thursday, with 80% of Republicans saying so compared with 5% of Democrats and 35% of independents.
“You don’t see boat parades and people wearing shirts and hats for Biden,” said Todd Broniszewski, 20, of Franklin Park, who’s eager to cast his vote for Trump since he was too young four years ago. “I see people 10 times a day wearing things supporting Trump and everything he does.”Of Trump’s covid-19 hospitalization, his mother, Amy Broniszewski, 53, said, “I knew he’d pull through, of course.”She and her son both shook their head to say “no” when asked if the president’s diagnosis would have any impact on the election.“Everybody knows the virus is real. But other than locking yourself up in your basement like Joe Biden was doing on the campaign, there’s not a lot of other ways to avoid potentially coming in contact (with the coronavirus),” said DeMarco, who dismissed the ongoing New York Times reporting on Trump’s taxes, which shows how he has avoided paying federal income taxes in 10 of the last 15 years, and just $750 in 2017. “At this point, a lot of the cake is baked in that these little things … are not going to make a big difference, nor are some of these claims against the president.”
Sanders supporters left cold
In addition to appealing to centrists, the Biden campaign is striving to turn out votes from progressives who don’t find the former vice president and his priorities nearly as appealing as former Democratic candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders.
The Democratic Party is desperate to avoid a repeat of 2016, when ideological divides and Democratic regions flipping red helped Trump win the White House.
During the Sept. 29 debate, when Biden did not say he fully supported Sanders-backed policy plans regarding climate change and the environment, Trump told him, “You just lost the left.” “It’s an ideological concern but not a practical concern. They’re going to vote for Biden, regardless,” Hillenbrand said.
After dropping out of the race, Sanders told the Associated Press it would be “irresponsible” for his supporters to sit back and see “the most dangerous president in modern American history” elected to a second term.
But an AP VoteCast survey of primary voters across 17 states in February and March found that 54% of Sanders backers said they would be dissatisfied if Biden were the nominee. Only 28% of all Democratic primary voters said the same. In three states that voted March 17 — Florida, Arizona and Illinois — some Sanders supporters went further, vowing not to support Biden.
Thirteen percent said they would definitely not vote for Biden, and an additional 10% said they probably would not.
Some Sanders delegates lamented feeling left out of most of the virtual events during the Democratic National Convention in August, voicing concerns about bridging divisions and policy gaps within the party rather than making vague appeals to the masses.
“As long as people who say they want to vote for Biden do go and vote for Biden, then it shouldn’t be that big of an issue,” said Camille Ingham, 22, of Harrisburg, who showed support for Biden outside his closed-door campaign stop in Downtown Pittsburgh along with a couple friends who live in the city. “Young people are realizing that as a group we have a big voice.”
Although Trump scored a narrow, 44,000-vote victory in the Keystone State in 2016, a recent Franklin & Marshall College poll showed Biden leading Trump by 6 percentage points among likely voters.
“In 2016, people made us feel as Trump supporters like we were crazy. They laughed at us. They said there was no path to victory for Donald Trump,” senior campaign adviser Lara Trump said during a stop in McCandless earlier this week while stumping for her father-in-law as part of a “Women for Trump” bus tour. “Newsflash, ladies and gentleman: the polls are wrong when it comes to Donald Trump. And they’re doing the same thing again.”Biden’s campaign continues to ramp up efforts in the region, including with door-to-door canvassing and new field offices popping up.“Joe Biden is taking the Alle-Kiski Valley by storm!” stated a Facebook invitation to the new Biden campaign office’s opening celebration Saturday in Springdale. “Getting Democrats out to vote in the region helps all Democrats up and down the ballot, which is our primary goal.”Trump intends to jump back on the campaign trail in coming days. His campaign on Saturday confirmed plans for a rally Tuesday night at John Murtha Johnstown-Cambria County Airport in Johnstown — which will mark 12 days since Trump fell ill with covid-19.“Last time when he took Pennsylvania, I was shocked and I was so excited,” said Amy Broniszewski, an exercise instructor at Heritage United Presbyterian Church in Franklin Park. “And I feel it’s going to happen again.”

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the yanks need a law against fake news..like singkieland pofma.
i am against pofma too. it does no good for pple to grow and find out the fakes in society. usa is good to let pple react to the bad of fake news and the news network will die a natural death.

In sg, pofma is used as a political tool against opposition. it is not use as good for pple. clearly, you should know that.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am against pofma too. it does no good for pple to grow and find out the fakes in society. usa is good to let pple react to the bad of fake news and the news network will die a natural death.

In sg, pofma is used as a political tool against opposition. it is not use as good for pple. clearly, you should know that.
In yankeeland fake news by the lamestream media outlets are going out of hand. N needs to be stopped. I am not a supporter of free speech because it just promotes fake news n tabloid exaggerated stories which are garbage. I support fair speech. News networks are to promote the news n keep ppl informed of the facts. VP pence said it well to kamela..u r entitled to yr opinions but not to your facts

Last edited:

leeisphtui

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a joke Trump bashing his own FOX news. He's yelling at his own mouthpiece and other Republicans, like Paul Ryan. Where is Steven Bannon? Trump needs saving or he needs a mental hospital

https://www.imdb.com/news/ni63051919

Donald Trump Bashes Fox News In Two-Hour Marathon On Rush Limbaugh’s Show

Donald Trump called into Rush Limbaugh’s radio show on Friday for what was billed as a “rally,” and it turned into a two-hour marathon of media bashing, insistence that there is a Covid-19 cure, and a reversal on where the president stands on another coronavirus relief package.

As he did on previous interviews, Trump called for indictments of political rivals, and chided his attorney general, William Barr, for reports that he would not finish an investigation of the Mueller investigation until after the election.

Trump also bashed Fox News, as he has done before, arguing that the network “is a much different thing that it was four years ago. Somebody said, ‘What is the biggest difference? I said the biggest difference is Fox.”

He singled out Paul Ryan, the former House speaker, who is a member of the board of directors of Fox Corp.

“You watch this Fox, and

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a joke Trump bashing his own FOX news. He's yelling at his own mouthpiece and other Republicans, like Paul Ryan. Where is Steven Bannon? Trump needs saving or he needs a mental hospital

https://www.imdb.com/news/ni63051919

Donald Trump called into Rush Limbaugh’s radio show on Friday for what was billed as a “rally,” and it turned into a two-hour marathon of media bashing, insistence that there is a Covid-19 cure, and a reversal on where the president stands on another coronavirus relief package.

As he did on previous interviews, Trump called for indictments of political rivals, and chided his attorney general, William Barr, for reports that he would not finish an investigation of the Mueller investigation until after the election.

Trump also bashed Fox News, as he has done before, arguing that the network “is a much different thing that it was four years ago. Somebody said, ‘What is the biggest difference? I said the biggest difference is Fox.”

He singled out Paul Ryan, the former House speaker, who is a member of the board of directors of Fox Corp.

“You watch this Fox, and
Foxnews is also part of the lamestream media. They are just there to show there are alternative voices...like WP in parleement

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
In yankeeland fake news by the lamestream media outlets are going out of hand. N needs to be stopped. I am not a supporter of free speech because it just promotes fake news n tabloid exaggerated stories which are garbage. I support fair speech. News networks are to promote the news n keep ppl informed of the facts. VP pence said it well to kamela..u r entitled to yr opinions but not to your facts

Your view on free speech does not make pofma any more legit than fake news. pofma is used by the PAP to silent the opposition and dissidents for their views against any PAP policy that benefit and convenient PAP and its members while package it like it is for the people and with the heavy promotion of it in their state controlled media. How good is it for the people? it is ZERO.

Fake news is out of hand or not depends on who the leader is. Trump does respect free speech but it let people know that CNN and FOX news are fake news and let people decide if the people do support it. This is how the society works, let the pple decided what is good and bad and let them grow. Not force laws on to them and oppress them. This is not murder or kidnapping.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The markets now predict that Donald Trump will lose the US election. Here's how we know
By David Taylor
Posted 8hhours ago, updated 6hhours ago
President Donald Trump wears a black face mask as he walks down a hallway.

Markets were looking for Donald Trump to say or do something during the debate to change the polls — but he didn't provide it.(AP: Patrick Semansky)

US President Donald Trump was raring to get back to work, just days after contracting coronavirus.
Some of his enthusiasm may be driven by an uncomfortable realisation that he may be heading for a decisive election defeat.
Currency markets are now pointing to precisely that outcome — a turnaround in just a few weeks.
Last month the price of derivatives (insurance traders take out to protect themselves from sharp moves in the market) shot up, as investors believed the US election result would be contested for weeks or months.
Two events have since taken place: the first US presidential debate, and Donald Trump contracting coronavirus.
Westpac senior currency strategist Sean Callow has been following the currency markets and traders' views on who will win the election. He says since those two events, financial markets are now pricing in (predicting) a comfortable Joe Biden election victory.
"It seems pretty clear since the debate last week that there's been a swing in the polls and a general consensus among market participants is that we are likely to see a clear win for Biden."
Joe Biden was ahead in the polls leading into the first president debate.
Currency markets, says Callow, were looking for Trump to say or do something during the debate to change that. However, nothing eventuated.
Over the following days currency markets began pricing in a Biden victory.
A headshots of an elderly, clean shaven man wearing a suit a tie.

Markets are now backing former vice president Joe Biden to take the White House next month.(AP: Matt Rourke)OK, but how can we tell?
How do we know this? The central purpose of financial markets is to help work out what assets are worth. In that process the market can reveal the beliefs, or thinking, of millions of people — investors who have money on the line.
As a general rule, currency markets view a contested election as creating enormous uncertainty.
In times of uncertainty, the US dollar rises because it is seen as a very safe currency to hold in times of crisis.
In the days that followed the US presidential debate, the US dollar fell and the Australian dollar rose — along with a whole bunch of other "riskier" currencies — which currency strategists say signal a Biden win.
It's happened before
You may also notice the Mexican peso is number one on the chart as the biggest gainer so far this month.
A chart showing the surge in the peso

The Mexican peso has surged in recent weeks.(Supplied: Westpac)
In the lead up to the 2016 election it fell to all-time lows against the US dollar.
Traders in the peso were worried about Trump ending the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).
Along with the promised border wall, a Trump presidency was seen as a big negative for Mexico and so the currency plummeted.
Unlike most of the pollsters, it correctly predicted a Trump victory.
Now, the Mexican peso is rallying, or rising strongly.
Traders believe Biden will win and relations between the two countries, as well as business flows, will improve significantly.
Stock market now more relaxed about the vote
The stock market is also pricing in a comfortable Biden election victory.
The chart below shows a clear broad upward trend in US stocks since the first presidential debate.
a chart showing the ups and downs of the week Sept 30 to Oct 6 on the US stock market

US stocks took a dip at key points last week.(Supplied: Westpac)
Throughout September Wall Street suffered steep falls.
A big drop in the values of big US tech firms was partly to blame, but the market was also seriously concerned about a contested election.
Now, with a perceived comfortable Biden victory, the market has pushed more than 3 per cent higher since then.
Tim Anderson works on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange.
He says shares and currencies are now singing to the same Biden tune.
"You're seeing the same thing in stocks right now in terms of the risk-on trade," Anderson says.
"The reason the market is rallying right now is because three weeks ago the market was very nervous about a contested election and that would be unsettling for the market.
"Now that it looks like Biden is going to win decisively, the market has: a) breathed a sigh of relief that we won't be in a state of limbo; and b) that you would have massive amounts of stimulus.
"Of course that would also be predicated on the Democrats also winning the Senate [which means picking up three more seats]."
If any of this is confusing, the central point remains that financial markets simply want to know what's around the corner.
Right or wrong, investors across the globe, and trillions of dollars in investments, are now anticipating a Biden win.
Posted 8hhours ago, updated 6hhours ago

leeisphtui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Foxnews is also part of the lamestream media. They are just there to show there are alternative voices...like WP in parleement

FOX news is right wing channel. The Opposite of CNN.

Trump favorite channel

But he lost his mind, blasting his own people and closest aides. No shortage of heads rolling

More people saying Trump is insane, mental problem. I agree.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-...es-the-most-sense-of-all-20201008-p563b7.html

There's one headline about Donald Trump that has not been printed but makes the most sense of all
By Ian Hughes and Alan D. Blotcky
October 11, 2020 — 12.01am
Normal text sizeLarger text sizeVery large text size
View all comments
For almost four years, there has hardly been a day that Donald Trump has not made front-page news. The unrelenting avalanche of lies and norm-shattering behaviour that Trump has unleashed has presented the mainstream media with an unprecedented challenge. It is a challenge that the media has struggled to meet, largely because of the ethical and practical difficulties that journalists face in dealing with Trump’s mental pathology.
Even before his election, mental health professionals were warning that Trump’s psychopathology posed a threat to US democracy and to global stability. After his election, dozens of mental health experts collaborated on the book The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump which became a New York Times bestseller. Over the past three or four months, the number of voices expressing alarm at Trump’s pathology has been growing.

Play Video

Coronavirus: Trump calls catching virus a ‘blessing from God’

US Election 2020: Kanye West is still holding on to hope he will be elected president

Play video
1:49

Donald Trump has described catching COVID-19 as a ‘blessing from God’ in a video message.
The media, however, has largely continued to cover Trump’s actions one story at a time, without joining up the dots and accurately describing his pathology.
Of all the thousands of headlines, there is one headline that has not been printed but that makes the most sense of all: "Donald Trump suffers from a dangerous incurable narcissistic disorder which makes him incapable of empathy or reason. He is a grave danger to the US and the world."
Advertisement

The failure of the media to emphasise this obvious fact is a lost opportunity to inform and educate the public so that Trump’s pathology is fully appreciated and understood. As mental health professionals know, Trump’s mental disorder manifests itself in a wide variety of behaviours and not in isolated or disconnected events. In these dangerous times, the challenge for the media, difficult though it is, should be to explain Trump’s pathology in all its complexities and ramifications for the public.
Donald Trump needs constant adulation to bolster his sense of self.

Donald Trump needs constant adulation to bolster his sense of self.CREDIT:AP
To illustrate this, consider three separate headlines from the past few days.
"The President’s taxes: Long-concealed records show Trump’s chronic losses and years of tax avoidance", The New York Times, September 27, 2020.
Pathological narcissists have a “false self” that they try to maintain at all cost. Trump’s “false self” is that he is smarter and richer and stronger and better looking than anyone else. Anything that undermines or contradicts his “false self” is aggressively defended against. Donald Trump has actively refused to share his federal tax returns with the American people in order to defend this “false self”. He has not wanted to reveal his losses, his fraud, and, perhaps, even his underhanded connections to Russia. The projection of his “false self” is the ultimate lie of a narcissist. Trump’s thousands of lies all join up as a defence against the truth of his true persona as a business failure.

"Donald Trump ensures first presidential debate is national humiliation", The Guardian, September 30, 2020.
Donald Trump’s narcissistic pathology did not allow him to engage in reasonable and rational debate with Joe Biden. He is incapable of rational, orderly, and thoughtful discourse, and is compelled and guided instead by his internal needs, wants, and desires. In addition, Trump is increasingly desperate because he knows his poll numbers are dropping. As a narcissist, his reflexive response when his grandiose self- image is threatened is to attack and to bully. Over the past few months, Trump’s pathological response to the threat of failure has been in plain view: wild accusations, lies, scapegoating, conspiracy theories, and gaslighting. His unpresidential debate performance was an extension of this pathological behaviour.

"Trump's reckless joyride tops Bible-holding photo op in Washington", The Sydney Morning Herald, October 5, 2020
Trump is unable to function without constant praise and adulation. This is the opposite of strength. Pathological narcissists need frequent affirmation to fill up their hollow shells. They need constant confirmation that their “false self” is indeed true – when it is not. With no internal capacity for maintaining a true and authentic identity, Trump is totally dependent on external adulation to function. His neediness now is on full display.

RELATED ARTICLE
US President Donald Trump.
US VOTES 2020
Trump suggests coronavirus infection came from Gold Star families
Add to shortlist
In the space of a single week, Trump has exhibited three of the defining features of narcissistic personality disorder – sociopathy in defence of a “false self”, disordered thinking that renders him incapable of reason, and a constant need for adulation. Every headline on this president has spotlighted one or other aspect of his narcissistically disordered mind.
The evidence about Trump is overwhelming. A free press is one of the central pillars of a democracy. Its role is to be a watchdog on our political leaders and to inform the public. The media can play a vital role in engaging with the alarming reality of Trump’s pathology, despite the difficulties in doing so. Donald Trump is part of a much larger picture. Individuals with dangerous personalities have risen to the highest ranks of power throughout modern history – from Nixon to Mao, Stalin to Pol Pot. Some have played a crucial role in steering our world towards disaster. A widespread understanding of this basic fact has now become essential for the protection of democracy.
Ian Hughes is the author of Disordered Minds: How Dangerous Personality Disorders Are Destroying Democracy and contributing author to The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump. He is a Senior Research Fellow at the MaREI Centre at University College Cork in Ireland. Alan D. Blotcky is a clinical psychologist in private practice in Birmingham, Alabama
Trump Biden 2020
Our weekly newsletter will deliver expert analysis of the race to the White House from our US correspondent Matthew Knott. Sign up for The Sydney Morning Herald's newsletter here, The Age's here, Brisbane Times' here and WAtoday's here.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
FOX news is right wing channel. The Opposite of CNN.

Trump favorite channel

But he lost his mind, blasting his own people and closest aides. No shortage of heads rolling

More people saying Trump is insane, mental problem. I agree.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-...es-the-most-sense-of-all-20201008-p563b7.html

There's one headline about Donald Trump that has not been printed but makes the most sense of all
By Ian Hughes and Alan D. Blotcky
October 11, 2020 — 12.01am
Normal text sizeLarger text sizeVery large text size
View all comments
For almost four years, there has hardly been a day that Donald Trump has not made front-page news. The unrelenting avalanche of lies and norm-shattering behaviour that Trump has unleashed has presented the mainstream media with an unprecedented challenge. It is a challenge that the media has struggled to meet, largely because of the ethical and practical difficulties that journalists face in dealing with Trump’s mental pathology.
Even before his election, mental health professionals were warning that Trump’s psychopathology posed a threat to US democracy and to global stability. After his election, dozens of mental health experts collaborated on the book The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump which became a New York Times bestseller. Over the past three or four months, the number of voices expressing alarm at Trump’s pathology has been growing.

Play Video

US Election 2020: Kanye West is still holding on to hope he will be elected president

Play video
1:49

Donald Trump has described catching COVID-19 as a ‘blessing from God’ in a video message.
The media, however, has largely continued to cover Trump’s actions one story at a time, without joining up the dots and accurately describing his pathology.
Of all the thousands of headlines, there is one headline that has not been printed but that makes the most sense of all: "Donald Trump suffers from a dangerous incurable narcissistic disorder which makes him incapable of empathy or reason. He is a grave danger to the US and the world."
Advertisement

The failure of the media to emphasise this obvious fact is a lost opportunity to inform and educate the public so that Trump’s pathology is fully appreciated and understood. As mental health professionals know, Trump’s mental disorder manifests itself in a wide variety of behaviours and not in isolated or disconnected events. In these dangerous times, the challenge for the media, difficult though it is, should be to explain Trump’s pathology in all its complexities and ramifications for the public.
Donald Trump needs constant adulation to bolster his sense of self.

Donald Trump needs constant adulation to bolster his sense of self.CREDIT:AP
To illustrate this, consider three separate headlines from the past few days.
"The President’s taxes: Long-concealed records show Trump’s chronic losses and years of tax avoidance", The New York Times, September 27, 2020.
Pathological narcissists have a “false self” that they try to maintain at all cost. Trump’s “false self” is that he is smarter and richer and stronger and better looking than anyone else. Anything that undermines or contradicts his “false self” is aggressively defended against. Donald Trump has actively refused to share his federal tax returns with the American people in order to defend this “false self”. He has not wanted to reveal his losses, his fraud, and, perhaps, even his underhanded connections to Russia. The projection of his “false self” is the ultimate lie of a narcissist. Trump’s thousands of lies all join up as a defence against the truth of his true persona as a business failure.

"Donald Trump ensures first presidential debate is national humiliation", The Guardian, September 30, 2020.
Donald Trump’s narcissistic pathology did not allow him to engage in reasonable and rational debate with Joe Biden. He is incapable of rational, orderly, and thoughtful discourse, and is compelled and guided instead by his internal needs, wants, and desires. In addition, Trump is increasingly desperate because he knows his poll numbers are dropping. As a narcissist, his reflexive response when his grandiose self- image is threatened is to attack and to bully. Over the past few months, Trump’s pathological response to the threat of failure has been in plain view: wild accusations, lies, scapegoating, conspiracy theories, and gaslighting. His unpresidential debate performance was an extension of this pathological behaviour.

"Trump's reckless joyride tops Bible-holding photo op in Washington", The Sydney Morning Herald, October 5, 2020
Trump is unable to function without constant praise and adulation. This is the opposite of strength. Pathological narcissists need frequent affirmation to fill up their hollow shells. They need constant confirmation that their “false self” is indeed true – when it is not. With no internal capacity for maintaining a true and authentic identity, Trump is totally dependent on external adulation to function. His neediness now is on full display.

RELATED ARTICLE
US President Donald Trump.
US VOTES 2020
Trump suggests coronavirus infection came from Gold Star families
Add to shortlist
In the space of a single week, Trump has exhibited three of the defining features of narcissistic personality disorder – sociopathy in defence of a “false self”, disordered thinking that renders him incapable of reason, and a constant need for adulation. Every headline on this president has spotlighted one or other aspect of his narcissistically disordered mind.
The evidence about Trump is overwhelming. A free press is one of the central pillars of a democracy. Its role is to be a watchdog on our political leaders and to inform the public. The media can play a vital role in engaging with the alarming reality of Trump’s pathology, despite the difficulties in doing so. Donald Trump is part of a much larger picture. Individuals with dangerous personalities have risen to the highest ranks of power throughout modern history – from Nixon to Mao, Stalin to Pol Pot. Some have played a crucial role in steering our world towards disaster. A widespread understanding of this basic fact has now become essential for the protection of democracy.
Ian Hughes is the author of Disordered Minds: How Dangerous Personality Disorders Are Destroying Democracy and contributing author to The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump. He is a Senior Research Fellow at the MaREI Centre at University College Cork in Ireland. Alan D. Blotcky is a clinical psychologist in private practice in Birmingham, Alabama
Trump Biden 2020
Our weekly newsletter will deliver expert analysis of the race to the White House from our US correspondent Matthew Knott. Sign up for The Sydney Morning Herald's newsletter here, The Age's here, Brisbane Times' here and WAtoday's here.
If Trump has a 'mental disorder', what about Biden?

leeisphtui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is Playboy Mag mainstream media?

Trump is a very sick man. And he has the nuclear codes :eek:

https://www.playboy.com/read/trump-sick-in-mind-and-body

Trump: Sick in Mind and Body

This wax figure of Trump wears a mask, unlike the actual president. (Robin Utrecht/Shutterstock)
Oct 8, 2020 8 min read
A tragicomic romp through the historic events of last Friday—in three acts
Written by
BRIAN KAREM
OPINION
The world’s worst fear has come true: President Donald Trump on steroids. And guess what? Trump wants you to know he feels great.
He tweeted words to that effect twice after leaving Walter Reed hospital on Monday, despite still being ill with the coronavirus.
Pumped full of the steroid dexamethasone, as well as Vitamin D, melatonin, aspirin, zinc, remdesivir and an experimental antibody cocktail from his friends at Regeneron, the president emerged from the hospital after three days there for Covid-19 treatment, saying he felt better than he did 20 years ago and seemingly ready to rant and rave like an imbecilic glue-huffing Neandertal.
Trump, a self-anointed Superman, was back in action as he disembarked Marine One onto the South Lawn of the White House, his imaginary cape waving in the breeze. Short of breath and with a toothy grin on his puffy face, pudgy thumbs raised upward, he marched into the evening air and in a defiant gesture ripped off his face mask.
He is still sick. He is still contagious. He is still defiant. And now he is again happily vomiting his bile on social media and via his surrogates on national television.
What hath God wrought?
The opening act of the latest episode of the Trump reality show began last Friday around one a.m., when Trump tweeted he and the First Lady had tested positive for Covid-19. (On Thursday, advisor Hope Hicks had tested positive for the virus.)
Ten hours later, Chief of Staff Mark Meadows opened the next scene with a press gaggle on the North Lawn driveway known as Pebble Beach. In light of the president’s announcement, CNN’s Jim Acosta asked why Meadows wasn’t wearing a mask. Meadows shrugged off the question with an excuse. Then he got snippy and said he was doing the press a “courtesy” by showing up to answer questions. In fact, informing the world about the president’s health arguably falls under the chief of staff’s job description. Of course, Meadows doesn’t see it that way.
He is still sick. He is still contagious. He is still defiant. And now he is again vomiting his bile on social media.
The viral outbreak may well be traced to the September 26 Rose Garden event announcing Amy Coney Barrett as Trump’s latest nominee for the U.S. Supreme Court. Hundreds of guests attended; few wore masks. Social distancing was not enforced.
According to my sources, who are still working at the White House and terrified, Meadows told staffers who expressed concern about the Barrett event to “take the president’s example” and downplay COVID worries. After Hicks had tested positive, Meadows told the same staffers the “fake media” was exaggerating the threat. He also told these same staffers not to say anything about additional positive tests, so as not to alarm anyone; he later told the press he fully expected more staff to test positive.
Some of those who tested positive told me they found out about Hicks testing positive from news reports, not the White House, even though they had attended the potential super-spreader September 26 event specifically to support the president. So much for contact tracing. So much for loyalty. So much for science. So much for any of us.
About an hour after Meadows spoke with reporters last Friday morning, Trump’s economic adviser Larry Kudlow also met with reporters on Pebble Beach. He too began his scene in this tragedy without a mask. When I asked him why, he asked why I thought it was important. I told him he’s setting an example for other Americans. Though Kudlow complained, he at least respected us enough to put on his mask.
Between Meadows’s and Kudlow’s appearances, White House reporters learned via e-mail that a member of the White House press corps had tested positive; a short time later we found out a second reporter had gotten a positive test result.
With another Pebble Beach scene shortly after 1 p.m., Kayleigh McEnany ended Act One by briefing us without wearing a face mask, refusing to answer when I asked whether she would wear one in her future indoor briefings. McEnany did say she had been unaware the previous day when she briefed reporters that Hicks had already tested positive for Covid.
Then, for the third time that day, White House reporters were notified about yet another reporter testing positive.

As Act Two opened in the late afternoon, White House stakeholders were saying Trump had “moderate symptoms”—conflicting with the earlier account of the president being “full of energy” despite “minor symptoms” that McEnany, Meadows and Kudlow had pushed. The White House was making plans, we were told, to take the president to Walter Reed. That’s the same hospital he visited suddenly in November for an undisclosed reason, later saying it was for an ordinary physical.
Ross Palombo from Miami’s ABC affiliate was waiting with me and two other reporters outside McEnany’s office to see what would happen. Meadows and McEnany finally emerged. “They aren’t wearing masks,” Palombo noticed. They weren’t social distancing either.
Trump has provided various nightmarish “firsts” throughout his presidency, and he opened Act Three of last Friday’s tragedy with another. Walking to the presidential helicopter and jerking his thumb in the air, Trump exited stage right and was admitted to the hospital to undergo therapy for the novel coronavirus. It was the greatest threat to a president’s health since 1981, when President Ronald Reagan got shot and Secretary of State Alexander Haig shouted, “As of now, I am in control here, in the White House!” At least Mike Pompeo spared us that spectacle.
By the time the curtain came down last Friday, 10 people either in the administration or members of the press pool—including the president, First Lady and Hope Hicks—had tested positive for coronavirus.

By early this week McEnany, Stephen Miller, Chris Christie, Kellyanne Conway, three Republican senators and a partridge in a pear tree also tested positive. (Oops—the First Lady apparently is at war with Christmas, so scratch that reference.)
During Trump’s stay at Walter Reed, the White House repeatedly bungled reports on his health, routinely releasing information favorable to the president while holding back facts that might tell a different story, claiming that to share more would be a violation of doctor-patient confidentiality. Anger and confusion ensued. Even staffers and longtime Trump supporters were upset.

Trump? He didn’t care. Sunday afternoon he put his own security detail at risk as the Secret Service drove him around Wisconsin Avenue outside the hospital in an armored SUV so he could wave at supporters, prompting backlash from doctors and former Secret Service members. The president, in a tweet, blamed the press for his bad behavior.
On Monday Trump left Walter Reed to continue his treatment at the White House, despite his medical team saying he wasn’t yet out of the woods.
Sources inside the White House tell me Trump is worse off than we’re being told. Presidents lie about their health; this is nothing new. FDR, JFK and others famously hid health problems. Reagan was far closer to death than reported.
But those conditions involved only the president’s health. Trump’s illness involves us all: He is contagious—anyone of us could catch the coronavirus—and his behavior influences millions.
Trump will never once consider that his status and wealth gave him access to a level of care unavailable to most.
He downplays Covid. He disparages those who wear masks. He lies about his condition. He left the hospital early. He’s on an untested chemical soup. His early morning tweets on Monday were so off-the-charts bad even some in his family were concerned about his mental health. Yet Trump apparently returned to the Oval Office for a short time Wednesday for a briefing. What the hell is going on?
No one really knows because the biggest problem in the White House is the president. He simply can’t tell the truth.
We may not know for another week whether Trump has recovered. If his condition worsens, there are no other treatment options available, according to infectious disease specialist Dr. Dena Grayson. “What they haven’t said, but what we know is true, is they’ve already tried everything,” she told me on my podcast Just Ask the Question.

If Trump thrives after his Covid battle, he’ll assume he’s untouchable—again. He will never once consider that his status and wealth gave him access to a level of care unavailable to most—a level of care that the families and friends of more than 210,000 people who died in this country due to the pandemic wish had been available to them.

Trump is again downplaying the dangers of coronavirus. Tuesday morning he tweeted, “Flu season is coming up! Many people every year, sometimes over 100,000, and despite the Vaccine, die from the Flu. Are we going to close down our Country? No, we have learned to live with it, just like we are learning to live with Covid, in most populations far less lethal!!!”

With this false sense of security, Trump is a danger to himself, his party, his country and the entire world. But you can’t expect anything else from a cartoon Tasmanian devil. If Trump spun out of the White House in a feverish haze spouting gibberish and growling like a madman, someone on his team would not only defend him but also promote his insanity.

For now, the Tasmanian devil’s antics are unstoppable. The further down the election polls he slips—the real reason why he wanted out of the hospital—the crazier he gets. (And that’s independent of what his medication may or may not cause.)

I fear we still haven’t hit bottom.