• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

President Trump will win again

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm hoping for a civil war

deep state won't go down without a fight

deep state really go to any length to steal election

leeisphtui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why? The photos are real

D3FH3ZsU4AMvuAp.jpg

DId you know FAT FUCK actually fucked his own daughter? HEE HEE HEE

EksuCWbXUAUkuez.jpg

leeisphtui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Totally agreed. Biden is all about mask, lockdown, vaccination and control. Very dark. And moreover, he is bought over by CCP China.

U want a better world, oriented towards Trump. Trump is not cabal controlled that is why he is hated by them. Moreover, the Trump reject his presidential salary. Trump uses his energy to help the world without getting a salary (u can compare this attitude to the PAP ministers)

USA rise, the world rise, USA falls, the world falls. Simple as that. And the cabal knows it.

We got rid of FAT FUCK for a reason, loser. Deal with it. Or not, either way I win HEE HEE HEE

EkjsuMQVgAEBn0d.jpg

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Fake news. Fox news is fake news, loser HEE HEE HEE

View attachment 95789
To be fair to FoxNews this mainly applies to their Opinion shows as opposed to their actual News shows... eg on Wednesday Neil Cavuto on Fox Biz News cut off Kayleigh McEnany reading her false misinformation statement live mid way through her press conference with the RNC chairwoman as Neil said what Kayleigh was alleging ie fraud and cheating by the Democrats was baseless and unfounded...also FoxNews was first to call AZ for Biden along with AP...which caused Trump to have an apoplectic fit and call Murdoch to complain but Murdoch in effect told Trump to F Off...

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Totally agreed. Biden is all about mask, lockdown, vaccination and control. Very dark. And moreover, he is bought over by CCP China.

U want a better world, oriented towards Trump. Trump is not cabal controlled that is why he is hated by them. Moreover, the Trump reject his presidential salary. Trump uses his energy to help the world without getting a salary (u can compare this attitude to the PAP ministers)

USA rise, the world rise, USA falls, the world falls. Simple as that. And the cabal knows it.

Sigh, China just congratulated Biden.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are two horses: Trump and Biden.

I am betting on the horse Trump.

It isn't over until it's over. What is 'over'? Either one side concedes, or someone gets inaugurated. If there is a deadlock, they have another process.

Remember Bush v Gore in 2020. :cool:

But I have the feeling that this time they might not even need to use the Supreme Court. :wink:

Gongkias need to know that US politics isn't like Familee PAP one party dictatorship, simple and straightforward. Appoint a puppet president also suka suka pick kaki lang, who isn't even a Malay despite the propaganda. :roflmao:

2000-election-gettyimages-51568480.jpg

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal

It isn't over until it's over. What is 'over'? Either one side concedes, or someone gets inaugurated. If there is a deadlock, they have another process.

But I have the feeling that this time they might not even need to use the Supreme Court. :wink:

Gongkias need to know that US politics isn't like Familee PAP one party dictatorship, simple and straightforward. Appoint a puppet president also suka suka pick kaki lang, who isn't even a Malay despite the propaganda. :roflmao:

shooo CECA tiong lover shoooo take your china virus and fuck back to china shoooo!

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal

NATO...did you actually put money on this?...and if so, kiss it good bye...2020 ain't 2000... totally different set of circumstances...

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many american government head including FBI CIA against Trump.
He can't trust them.
Media is one sided support Biden.
Obviously China and the those parties wanted Trump to fail.
Won't be surprised they are making sure it happen.
So fake election can and will happen.
God bless American and hope real winner

Biden a cunning guy. His family gain much from China.