• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

President Star Charity raise $6m? How much from Por Lumpar COmpany?

JinGanKor

Alfrescian
Loyal
i check at 9:35 it was around $500+k.

then i check at 9:54 they announce $6m+!

wtf??? all of a sudden so much?

how much from those por lumpar company?

In the case does that means that even $0 donation from the show they will still achieve their target?

Those who donate really dumb.

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is PAP business, if no people donated, the amount also 6 million.

6 million alredi prepared . The show is just to show the fat lard is working.

i check at 9:35 it was around $500+k.

then i check at 9:54 they announce $6m+!

wtf??? all of a sudden so much?

how much from those por lumpar company?

In the case does that means that even $0 donation from the show they will still achieve their target?

Those who donate really dumb.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's the same every year, the glc's have pledged monies to prataman's show for tax rebates.....would be good to know how much "local" support they got this year.:confused:

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lippo seems to be very supportive(PLP) every year.

Is the ex-minister YCT inside?

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
singtel 1 mil, keppel 1 mil, capitalland 1 mil, creative 1 mil, hyflex 1 mil, maple tree 1 mil, ,, enough liao

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's the same every year, the glc's have pledged monies to prataman's show for tax rebates.....would be good to know how much "local" support they got this year.:confused:

Does anyone really know what goes on in this charity:confused:

We all know about the abuses in NKF, the same thing could be going on in the Prez charity :rolleyes:

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, at least the S$400k+ from the peasants will be enough to pay for the cost of the wayang -

this is PAP business, if no people donated, the amount also 6 million.

6 million alredi prepared . The show is just to show the fat lard is working.

Last edited:

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshots from LxIxVxE EDMW.

61819694.jpg

fd3e1570.jpg