• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Present Or Future

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eat vegetarian mee goreng. Then there is no prawn. Haha.

Otherwise put your prawn in a safe place. Times are so bad, your prawn may get eaten when your back is turned.

Matthew 6:25-34 (New International Version)

Do Not Worry
25"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? 26Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life[a]?

28"And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? 31So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' 32For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you live for the present or future?
Answer this question:
Let's say you are eating a plate of mee goreng with only 1 big prawn. Do you eat all the noddles first and save the prawn for last, or is the first thing you do is to eat the prawn?
I used to do the former, but not anymore. Life is too short and unpredictable to think too far ahead. :wink:

I would go back to the stall .....how come only 1 prawn? :biggrin:

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should eat your One prawn mee first then throw your friend's full plane of mee to the vendor.

jw5

Loyal
I really don't get it with the vegetarians. It's like resigning yourself to masturbating for life instead of having a real woman.
Some people prefer to masturbate, to each his own. :smile:
I could never understand this concept 10 years ago, but I do now.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because it doesn't.

You obviously don't cook. :smile:

When you fry mee goreng, the seafood and oil combine to infuse the noodles with a smoky flavour. That is something that vegetarian mee goreng cannot achieve.

Just like a guy who can't appreciate a good girl till he tries many other women.

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you live for the present or future?
Answer this question:
Let's say you are eating a plate of mee goreng with only 1 big prawn. Do you eat all the noddles first and save the prawn for last, or is the first thing you do is to eat the prawn?
I used to do the former, but not anymore. Life is too short and unpredictable to think too far ahead. :wink:

i eat the noodles while lolabunny peels the prawn and then we share the prawn HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
i eat the noodles while lolabunny peels the prawn and then we share the prawn HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Oi! I only peel prawns for my bf, and you are not my bf ok!

I even peel crab for my ex-bf lah, stupid guy don't know how to appreciate my niceness, he prefers fierce girls! Don't know how many prawns i peeled for him, got poked by prawn tentacles even! AAAHH!!

As for you, peel your own prawns. Can swim 200m in the sea still want people to peel prawns for you!