• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Present Or Future

jw5

Loyal
Do you live for the present or future?
Answer this question:
Let's say you are eating a plate of mee goreng with only 1 big prawn. Do you eat all the noddles first and save the prawn for last, or is the first thing you do is to eat the prawn?
I used to do the former, but not anymore. Life is too short and unpredictable to think too far ahead. :wink:

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will throw the plate of one prawn mee goreng into the face of the vendor. you need to start a revolution to change for the better. NS is killing Sg . Abolish it AT ONCE.

jw5

Loyal
Hear! Hear! Agreed :biggrin:. Try eating yr noodles concurrently with the big prawn the next time around ya :p
You have to do one or the other. You have to start somewhere right?
Eat the prawn in between mouthfuls of noodles? :smile:

jw5

Loyal
I will throw the plate of one prawn mee goreng into the face of the vendor. you need to start a revolution to change for the better. NS is killing Sg . Abolish it AT ONCE.
And what purpose will that serve?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Answer this question:
Let's say you are eating a plate of mee goreng with only 1 big prawn. Do you eat all the noddles first and save the prawn for last, or is the first thing you do is to eat the prawn?
I used to do the former, but not anymore. ...
so, how u eat now? ... :confused:

dun tink tis is save 4 future, but more like save ze best 4 last ... :smile:

jw5

Loyal
so, how u eat now? ... :confused:

dun tink tis is save 4 future, but more like save ze best 4 last ... :smile:
Possibly.
Now I always eat the prawn first. :smile:
But not just eating mee goreng with prawn. In anything I do, the now is always more important than the later. Damn the consequences! :smile:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Answer this question:
I used to do the former, but not anymore. Life is too short and unpredictable to think too far ahead. :wink:

i was still thinking about my meesiam with hum, taste rather good, but how come PM Lee don't want the hum in his meesiam? :p

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Answer this question:

How come you don't notice it's the prawn which makes the mee taste better?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Answer this question:

i take out the prawn first, because it's affecting my enjoyment of mee goreng...

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
i take out the prawn first, because it's affecting my enjoyment of mee goreng...

Eat vegetarian mee goreng. Then there is no prawn. Haha.

Otherwise put your prawn in a safe place. Times are so bad, your prawn may get eaten when your back is turned.

Last edited:

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really don't get it with the vegetarians. It's like resigning yourself to masturbating for life instead of having a real woman.