• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRCunt who sublet flat illegally WON case against Sinkie landlord (ACCEPTABLE?)

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chao chee bye PRC....

PRC tenant who sublet flat illegally won case against Singaporean landlord

A 28 year old PRC machinist sued his Singaporean landlord over his forfeited deposit and was awarded damages by the court, a Chinese tabloid reported lately.

38 year old Madam Goh initially rented her four-room flat in Ang Mo Kio to a group of six China nationals, but they breached the terms in the contract and subletted it to others leading to 18 persons living in the unit instead.

After receiving a warning letter from HDB, Madam Goh terminated the contract and forfeited the deposit. However the unhappy PRC tenant sued her in court over the deposit and won!

Madam Goh added that her furniture were damaged by the tenants and her television set was stolen as well.

It is not uncommon to see 18 or more foreigners being squeezed into a HDB flat and there were cases where HDB repossed the units due to illegal subletting.

Madam Goh’s case is most unusual as it is usually stipulated clearly in rental contracts that subletting is not allowed.

The number of mainland Chinese working in Singapore has increased in recent years due to the PAP’s pro-China immigration policies.

According to UnionPay, there are almost one million mainland Chinese living in Singapore now and their numbers look set to increase in the foreseeable future under another 5 years of PAP rule.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Chao chee bye PRC....

According to UnionPay, there are almost one million mainland Chinese living in Singapore now and their numbers look set to increase in the foreseeable future under another 5 years of PAP rule.

With so many PRCs in Singapore, I'm still wondering why people are paying money in HFJs and KTVs to try and bed the girls there. Some things in life CAN BE FREE if you make some efforts :wink:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!

This is worse than a Kangaroo Court..!!! :mad:

This is a Chimpanzee Court..

Even our fucked up court is siding with these foreign thrash..

I hope these foreign animals will shit and piss in the homes of those 60% CB kias..

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think a likely reason is that ,most female PRCs that come to Singapore work in the HFJs/KTVs. Most are not working here in professional jobs. Hence the chance to bed one for free at a professional/working level is lower.

With so many PRCs in Singapore, I'm still wondering why people are paying money in HFJs and KTVs to try and bed the girls there. Some things in life CAN BE FREE if you make some efforts :wink:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't get why he won? Isn't a breach of contract means that the deposit is lost?

Yup, I wonder why too. If the landlord is HDB itself, maybe that is a no case to begin with. So the court is really fuck up. Serving only the rich and powerful.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I think a likely reason is that ,most female PRCs that come to Singapore work in the HFJs/KTVs. Most are not working here in professional jobs. Hence the chance to bed one for free at a professional/working level is lower.

Brother, I think you have not been back in Singapore for a long time. Everywhere you turn your body, there will be a PRC. For example, I was at Jurong Point just now, pass by a breadshop, every of their staffs are PRCs. On the way to the MRT, PRCs everywhere again. When I was sitting down in the train, there is a PRC sitting opposite me with such big melons. Now at the library typing this posting to you, the girl sitting opposite me is a PRC also. Big melons as well. But big body also :o

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, sorry for the wrong info then. Perhaps I should visit Singapore, haven't been back in a while. Its pretty easy to pick-up PRCs mei mei. You just have to sound a bit like them. :wink:

Brother, I think you have not been back in Singapore for a long time. Everywhere you turn your body, there will be a PRC. For example, I was at Jurong Point just now, pass by a breadshop, every of their staffs are PRCs. On the way to the MRT, PRCs everywhere again. When I was sitting down in the train, there is a PRC sitting opposite me with such big melons. Now at the library typing this posting to you, the girl sitting opposite me is a PRC also. Big melons as well. But big body also :o

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was sitting down in the train, there is a PRC sitting opposite me with such big melons. Now at the library typing this posting to you, the girl sitting opposite me is a PRC also. Big melons as well. But big body also :o

Did you get election after facing the big melons??

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal

I believe those paying money are ugly old men that normal PRC girls would not go to bed with them and that why there must go HFJ either to really spend the money or some poor old men may act rich to con the singers.

I also just went to New Macau recently and one ugly man around 38~40 yrs old hanged $500 on his syt singer gf who looked around 20 yrs old and even 买场 to take her out.

To up normal PRC girls here FREE also depend on luck.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chao chee bye PRC....

A 28 year old PRC machinist sued his Singaporean landlord over his forfeited deposit and was awarded damages by the court, a Chinese tabloid reported lately.

38 year old Madam Goh initially rented her four-room flat in Ang Mo Kio to a group of six China nationals, but they breached the terms in the contract and subletted it to others leading to 18 persons living in the unit instead.

After receiving a warning letter from HDB, Madam Goh terminated the contract and forfeited the deposit. However the unhappy PRC tenant sued her in court over the deposit and won!

Madam Goh added that her furniture were damaged by the tenants and her television set was stolen as well.

It is not uncommon to see 18 or more foreigners being squeezed into a HDB flat and there were cases where HDB repossed the units due to illegal subletting.

Madam Goh’s case is most unusual as it is usually stipulated clearly in rental contracts that subletting is not allowed.

The number of mainland Chinese working in Singapore has increased in recent years due to the PAP’s pro-China immigration policies.

Jailat. Sinkie screw by Kangaroo court.
If term&agreement clearly state that is only allow 8 person in the contract then really why PRC won the case?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!

This is worse than a Kangaroo Court..!!! :mad:

This is a Chimpanzee Court..

Even our fucked up court is siding with these foreign thrash..

I hope these foreign animals will shit and piss in the homes of those 60% CB kias..

hi there

1. i really don't know what to say!
2. local sheep sucked big time again and again.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. i really don't know what to say!
2. local sheep sucked big time again and again.

If the laws in Spore will not enforce civil contracts, every "lesser mortal" is screwed. Already have problems with employers flouting the labor laws & now if you rent out the rental contract is just a useless piece of paper.

LKY boasted that he looked only for the best. The best at what I wonder :rolleyes:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very patchy information. will need to know more info rgarding this case...surely, there is a breach of contract because the PRC is not supposed to sub-let.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow thats pretty F up. Was a contract properly drawn to state that the deposit will be forfeited if they broke the rules in the contract or was it stated in the contract that no other then the people as listed occupants are allowed to live there? If Yes to all this. i say this is pretty F up.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Lets put nationality aside. It's quite amazing that when you knock down and killed someone, you get fined and has a chance to appeal. When you steal $2, you get jail for 2 years. When you steal millions, you are enjoying your life in high society.