• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Woman brought her maid and children to eat at my buffet

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the kind of "PRC default mentality" which has been inculcated by that Chairman Mao after all these years of so called "cultural revolution".
Old habits and mindset still etched deep into their brains even until today.

Yesterday was a relaxing weekend. I decided to have my haircut. Went to a neighbourhood barber and it was manned by three PRCs. Sat down on barber chair and before I could say what I wanted, one male PRC told me to pay first. I was puzzled. First time in my life, I was told to pay for my haircut first, before it was done. I then asked him, what would happen in the event I do not like the haircut that he did? PRC told me....' if it is done, we cannot cut your hair some more !!!!...." Straight away, I stood up and said '...ok...then, fuck it' and walked off. Later, I went to another neighbourhood barber, this time manned by a Chinese Malaysian for a very satisfactory haircut for the same price as the PRC shop.

As a paying consumer, if I do not like the services or the terms offered, I will walked off, just as I have done so for other stalls that are unhygienic or offered strange business practices. For example, buying a handphone and they refused to include a charger, when other vendors are offering the exact same model at same or cheaper price. But before I walk off, I will make my displeasure plain, as well as my non acceptance of the stall holder's 'bad practices'.

In the same way, for the TS, if you find a practice by guests, invited or uninvited unwelcomed, it is well within your rights to tell the offending party your displeasure or even to tell them to 'fuck off'.

We also should not just accept from foreign trashes what they do or what they practiced in their own country as 'normal' and be unhappy about the experience. We have every right to tell them our displeasure or simply to tell then to 'fuck off'.

Cheers.:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next time don't organize buffet at a public area. Stray dogs may come wandering in to grab a bite. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yesterday was a relaxing weekend. I decided to have my haircut. Went to a neighbourhood barber and it was manned by three PRCs. Sat down on barber chair and before I could say what I wanted, one male PRC told me to pay first. I was puzzled. First time in my life, I was told to pay for my haircut first, before it was done. I then asked him, what would happen in the event I do not like the haircut that he did? PRC told me....' if it is done, we cannot cut your hair some more !!!!...." Straight away, I stood up and said '...ok...then, fuck it' and walked off. Later, I went to another neighbourhood barber, this time manned by a Chinese Malaysian for a very satisfactory haircut for the same price as the PRC shop.

As a paying consumer, if I do not like the services or the terms offered, I will walked off, just as I have done so for other stalls that are unhygienic or offered strange business practices. For example, buying a handphone and they refused to include a charger, when other vendors are offering the exact same model at same or cheaper price. But before I walk off, I will make my displeasure plain, as well as my non acceptance of the stall holder's 'bad practices'.

In the same way, for the TS, if you find a practice by guests, invited or uninvited unwelcomed, it is well within your rights to tell the offending party your displeasure or even to tell them to 'fuck off'.

We also should not just accept from foreign trashes what they do or what they practiced in their own country as 'normal' and be unhappy about the experience. We have every right to tell them our displeasure or simply to tell then to 'fuck off'.

Cheers.:biggrin:

The foreign pests can't really fuck off until Lee Hsien Loong and his nincompoops fuck off.

We can do our part to boycott foreigner-owned or managed businesses e.g. barber shops, bubble tea shops and bakeries.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinks are scums of the earth.
Dumbo sinkie think stay condo all the people will be atas.
Condos also must check out the occupants.
My ex condo got one case of tiong neighbours stealing newspapers even.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinks are scums of the earth.
Dumbo sinkie think stay condo all the people will be atas.
Condos also must check out the occupants.
My ex condo got one case of tiong neighbours stealing newspapers even.

The better condo units are penthouse units, more expensive but better privacy. There are also those where the lift door (security card activated) opens directly to your main door... no shared corridor with pesky neighbours. :wink:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The better condo units are penthouse units, more expensive but better privacy. There are also those where the lift door (security card activated) opens directly to your main door... no shared corridor with pesky neighbours. :wink:

No shared corridor still need to share other spaces...
Best is stay in a development without these tiongs and ah nehs.
Angmos are good and Asians like japs Koreans even Taiwanese and hongkies also ok.
No sinkies too else you might as well stay put in your hdb

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
She was invited by our gahmen to live in Stinkapoor under Pinky
ruling, so she though why NOT? Stinkapoor gahmen invited me to live
here so Every thing is Free and Mine,,, so she help herself with maid and family!

But she really has got Thick Elephant Skin hor!!

These PRC pest must fcuk off from Sinkieland they are not welcome they
just can't integrate with Sinkie....selfish bastard!

Last edited: