• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Woman brought her maid and children to eat at my buffet

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://statestimesreview.com/2015/0...ht-her-maid-and-children-to-eat-at-my-buffet/

[h=1]Complaint: PRC Woman brought her maid and children to eat at my buffet[/h]admin / 4 hours ago June 15, 2015

This photo was taken last Saturday during our private function. Without our knowledge, this PRC woman (in red) and her domestic helper (Note: THEY WERE NOT OUR INVITED GUESTS) actually helped themselves to the food, lots of it! Piled up the paper plates with our food and even brought bowls to fill up for her daughters to eat!!!
1f633.png
When confronted, she had the nerve to argue that she thought the food was free as there was always free food in the function room! So this meant that this was not the first time they did it! They could have taken food from other residents’ private functions too, just that nobody noticed it… And she even pushed the blame to her domestic helper saying that it was her helper who told her abt the “free” food! Then since they were already eating halfway, my husband was nice enough to let them finish what they had taken but guess what? They actually left the scene without throwing away the empty plastic plates and cutlery!!! Left their mess on the table outside the function room instead. I am totally disgusted by the whole episode… How can we co-exist with such people?!?

112.png

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya she donno chinese got 1 saying say, from donno each other also can become know each other...strangers also can become friends mah, eat already talk talk cock abit then become friends lah, then next time got somemore this type of function must remember to invite them again :biggrin:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will say this again and again. PRC are communist crooks!!!! We should have continue to ban them coming here! KMT Taiwan, please take back your China from these Communist crooks!

jw5

Loyal
You must be outdated. KMT Taiwan these days are looking to co-exist peacefully with China, not take it back. :wink:

I will say this again and again. PRC are communist crooks!!!! We should have continue to ban them coming here! KMT Taiwan, please take back your China from these Communist crooks!

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be outdated. KMT Taiwan these days are looking to co-exist peacefully with China, not take it back. :wink:

yalor, now the whole asia is belong to china....all the way from hk to taiwan, vietnam to msia....now we all must start to call each other tong zi, where can buy the mao tse tung beret har? :biggrin:

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the kind of "PRC default mentality" which has been inculcated by that Chairman Mao after all these years of so called "cultural revolution".
Old habits and mindset still etched deep into their brains even until today.

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the kind of "PRC default mentality" which has been inculcated by that Chairman Mao after all these years of so called "cultural revolution".
Old habits and mindset still etched deep into their brains even until today.

communist teach everybody to be like 1 big family, if got anything all must share share like family lah :biggrin:

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
next time this tiong family will go inside other residents house to cook, eat, bath, shit.....then say she thought condo facilities all free can share one :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
next time this tiong family will go inside other residents house to cook, eat, bath, shit.....then say she thought condo facilities all free can share one :biggrin:

In communism, everything must share, communal living, can she be shared too??:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This sinkie loser has no balls to protest and throw out the PAP govt.. And now he suffer such disgrace.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
SGP not communist society meh?

I thought its a nanny state? We share everything, including food.

She should have gone to church.

They gave free food. Everyone is welcomed.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To all those PRC, our Sillypore gahbrament has been granting them the following:
1) free scholarships
2) freely available jobs
3) free subsidized accomodations
4) freely available PR/Shittyzenships
5) freely available food and drinks
6) freely subsidized medical benefits

Where else in SE Asia cuntries can the PRC find a much better place to exploit the resources for their own gains?