• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Mistress lends Sinkie over money - to maintain his family

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

PRC Mistress Lends to Godson (Kuay Kia) too.....

:biggrin:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if story is true, he is one dammed lucky man-free fuck and financial support! He must have some special talent or secret weapon to land such a mistress. Normally, the PRC mistress is a vampire who'll suck him bone-dry.:biggrin:

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think that is a self-deluded point of view as those who can see through the set up of sinkieland by the self-confessed winner of the ruling party will know that sinkies are totally being taken advantage of.

They are smart enough not to give in to the demands of the sinkie govt and move on to the greater form of life fit for a human.

To those deluded ones, they will think that by subjecting to the demands and orders and rules of the self-confessed winners of the PAP govt in order to be successful, then a person will be successful elsewhere.

THat to me is a conceited view of someone who ball-lick their way to success rather than doing it in an honest, honorable human way.

Only an alpha male will have the brains and eyes sharp enough to see though the con and deceit of the ruling party. ANd pls dun compare these males as lions, you are putting an insult to these gems.

Now now, it is my turn to tell you to cool it. So, cool it, I am not a PAPPY dog.

For me, I am doing OK in SG, but will be making a move sometime in the future. Throughout my work, I have come into contact with quite a number of well-to-do locals, and in general, it doesn't matter where they stay, but most opt to stay here. And from conversations, I found out that they (the rich) are actually very pro PAP.

So why do the rich favor PAP? Something must be right for them. Can you tell me what? Guess you won't know, because it seems you are complaining all the time. Not going to delve into it so much, knowing why you hate SG so much won't do me any good.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now now, it is my turn to tell you to cool it. So, cool it, I am not a PAPPY dog.

For me, I am doing OK in SG, but will be making a move sometime in the future. Throughout my work, I have come into contact with quite a number of well-to-do locals, and in general, it doesn't matter where they stay, but most opt to stay here. And from conversations, I found out that they (the rich) are actually very pro PAP.

So why do the rich favor PAP? Something must be right for them. Can you tell me what? Guess you won't know, because it seems you are complaining all the time. Not going to delve into it so much, knowing why you hate SG so much won't do me any good.

Oh , you mean this.

Pardon me for not reading this at first. Too busy with my work to go back thread.

THe Rich favor PAP because the PAP needs the rich for the economy. Many favors are given to them, even crime committed are pardon in a way or the other. I have rich friends, i know that.

And since the rich gain a lot of conveniences by the PAP with the return for helping the economy. They are specially treated.

Are they truly favor the PAP? It is more like bribing to keep them happy, if the bribing stop, what happen? The rich will move away.

The rich even told me that LKY buy a whole condo building or commercial building and leave others no choice to get that.

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh , you mean this.

Pardon me for not reading this at first. Too busy with my work to go back thread.

THe Rich favor PAP because the PAP needs the rich for the economy. Many favors are given to them, even crime committed are pardon in a way or the other. I have rich friends, i know that.

And since the rich gain a lot of conveniences by the PAP with the return for helping the economy. They are specially treated.

Are they truly favor the PAP? It is more like bribing to keep them happy, if the bribing stop, what happen? The rich will move away.

The rich even told me that LKY buy a whole condo unit and leave others no choice to get that.

Again, it's as if you are wearing blinders and see only a narrow sector of the whole view.

Your hatred for LKY has rendered you a rambling fool. Let me state here that I dislike the old geezer LKY, I respect what he did in the past but that's about it, he was instantly out of my sight when the 'crown prince' took over. I don't hate him, just can't be bothered with him.

So what if he chope a whole condo, so what he get's 'SPECIAL + EXTRA' service everywhere; you think these under the table dealings not happening in Thailand, HK, China, Australia, USA and pretty much everywhere else? Wake up and smell the coffee!

On crime and punishment, heh, isn't it ALSO the same in many countries? It's not fair, I am against it also, but let's be clear that this is not just a SG problem. So no need to single out the little red dot as the most corrupted.

The rich are bribed to keep them happy? Let's just say there are a lot of pro-biz policy and the rich tapped into those resources, nothing wrong there! No matter what, it's the influx of money that is keeping this country afloat from business opportunities created by this country. No biz no jobs. The country needs the rich, the rich needs the workers, it is a symbiotic relationship (although not exactly WIN-WIN).

It is clear you are on one side of the fence who missed many opportunities, you must be in pain, hope you can recover.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now, that shows how you behave. When you say other countries happen as well and Sg is ok to do that? ANd you do nothing about it. YOu dun bother and you expect others not to bother about it too. Of course , when you dun bother about it, the govt can do anything they want.

IN other countries like thailand, the people are of good quality, they are happy living among themselves. IN sinkieland, the cowardice roam everywhere.

When you dun bother, it will increase the chance of the govt to take advantage of the people. You are not different from other sinkie losers who only care for themselves. You are 33%, give me a break. I am not born yesterday. Even if you dun support the PAP, you behavior sucks to the cord.

You are still a sinkie who care nothing less than yourself. I do not hate LKY ( just that LKY is also a worthless sinkie). I only sick in the way sinkies behave. Anyway, you do not sound like someone who stay in a foreign country well enough to know what life really is for a human.

When it is not a Sg problem when other countries do the same, it means it is ok for Sg to behave like that? I am not in pain, i just enjoy screwing sinkie up due to their sub-human behavior that caused others innocent people to suffer, you seems to be one of them.

YOu will be on my mark list. ....

Last edited:

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spoken like a true blue low life. So don't ever say 66.6% or whatever, because its 100% Singaporean that you are against.

Fine, what's to argue or debate about since this is obviously a hate issue on your part.

Enough said, the hate must come from some where, and I am right that you failed while in SG and now you are in Thailand making noise. How juvenile.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
IN other countries like thailand, the people are of good quality, they are happy living among themselves. IN sinkieland, the cowardice roam everywhere. they happy? then they go protest for fun is it?

YOu will be on my mark list. wow.. threaten ppl huh.. keke.. who the fuck u think u r??....

CB Kia tonychat.. losing an agrument, resorting to threats.. what an asshole.:oIo:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Spoken like a true blue low life. So don't ever say 66.6% or whatever, because its 100% Singaporean that you are against.

Fine, what's to argue or debate about since this is obviously a hate issue on your part.

Enough said, the hate must come from some where, and I am right that you failed while in SG and now you are in Thailand making noise. How juvenile.

That is what you perceive to be. According to you, all those who are smart enough to move out, failed in sinkieland? I think the juvenile and naive is none other than you.

Keep on posting your PAP truth on sinkieland. i will be watching you.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is what you perceive to be. According to you, all those who are smart enough to move out, failed in sinkieland? I think the juvenile and naive is none other than you.

CB Kia tonychat,

u escaped to thai becos u r a convict here in spore.. u now work as OKT in thailand becos u cannot survive in spore..:biggrin:

so stop pretending to be some big fuck who made it big in overseas.. u r nothing but a pathetic OKT.:oIo::oIo:

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah no, I mean only you. No need to rally everyone who migrated on your side. I'll be migrating in a few years, but that's me wanting to move. I won't turn around and boo boo those who are still in SG.

You realize that you are incapable of hiding your thoughts? Every post you sent shouts out your personality, SAD!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
who cares. that is what i do here and i will keep doing that. A sinkie who is selfish to the core and disregard of those who are staying there are ready to be bash by me.

YOu do not like what i do and i directed it to you, then that is your problem.

NO matter what, i will keep doing what i am doing now and you got nothing to do about it.

And yes, to those worthless sinkies, who keep complaining about their life in SG and still get stuck in sinkieland, get ready to be bash.

HIde my thoughts? well, you dun know me well enough. hahaha...

And for you Merc loser, you are migrating and 33%? give me a break, i am not born yesterday.