• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Mistress lends Sinkie over money - to maintain his family

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Something different for once...

4224.jpg

It is usually the wives who end up paying for their husbands' infidelity.

But in this unusual case, it was the man's Chinese mistress who handed over S$40,000 to her Singaporean lover. She knew the money would go to maintaining his family in Singapore.

The man, a labourer in his thirties, is married to another woman in Singapore and has three children, aged eight to 14 years. He earns about $1,000 a month.

His mistress is a 34-year-old woman from Guangdong, China who earns about 7,000 yuan (S$1,600) a month in her administrator job.

According to Shin Min Daily News, the pair got married in China recently. Both parties have known each other for about eight years.

The man said that he first met the Chinese national at a local hospital in Singapore in 2001. They kept in touch and ended up as lovers.

He also added that he had stood as a guarantor for his Chinese wife to come to Singapore to study in 2004.

The man said: "My girlfriend treats me very well. She bought me clothes, even though she was then a student."

He also admitted that it was his Chinese national lover who helped him tide over his cashflow problems when he had trouble in keeping up with his family expenses, as his income does not sufficiently support his family.

He says that she had lent him money that came from her savings, as well as loans that she obtained from her father.

In the end, he emphasised that "we truly love each other."

The man's Singaporean wife told Shin Min that her husband was ordered by the Family Court to cough up $800 a month in child support and is also required to supplement the family's household expenses.

But he stopped paying child support in July 2007, and he owes over ten thousand dollars in child support to date.

The wife said she is unwilling to seek a divorce for the children's sake.

But the man replied to Shin Min saying that he has passed the required sum of money to his daughter. He also claimed that his current financial situation was not good and could not afford child support at the moment.

He said: "I used to give my (Singaporean) wife my entire salary. I have been supporting the family these past few years. How could she have no money?"

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
but i cannot say that if he get to married his sinkie wife.

Can look at it this way, the Sg wife is unlucky to have met and married him, but it's for the children she is holding onto the marriage. A laborer who earn only 1K a month? Think he's just lazy.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This but shows how low pay for the Peasants is in Peesai is as the leegally corrupt Papayas reward themselves handsomely!

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
This but shows how low pay for the Peasants is in Peesai is as the leegally corrupt Papayas reward themselves handsomely!

We know life in SG is tough, but blaming the government using this man (3 kids, 1 PRC mistress) as example is wrong. He's 30+, it is entirely possible for him to make more then $1000 per month if he want to. He's just screwing his life away and sweet talking his PRC darling into handing more money to him. There's no way he can repay the money back to her.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can look at it this way, the Sg wife is unlucky to have met and married him, but it's for the children she is holding onto the marriage. A laborer who earn only 1K a month? Think he's just lazy.

why not think it this way, many of the alpha males have gone overseas to get real women for a wife and left those useless ones and she got no choice and have to pick the left overs.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Damn I need to find myself a woman like her

Man, if i find someone like her, i will be true to her for life. Even if she had a checkered lifestyle, i wouldn't care at all.

Women like her are a rare gem and he did the right thing by marrying her. Still though, if i were him, i would work doubly hard to repay her and also to look after my wife and kids in SG because morally at least he still has his obligations.

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
why not think it this way, many of the alpha males have gone overseas to get real women for a wife and left those useless ones and she got no choice and have to pick the left overs.

This is one point I think debatable.

The real ALPHA lions actually stay and thrive in Singapore, like cactus growing in the desert. Of course there are the grunts being trodden on, 'peasants' if you will, but this actually shows for those who can stay and survive well in SG can and will lead even better life anywhere else in the world.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Man, if i find someone like her, i will be true to her for life. Even if she had a checkered lifestyle, i wouldn't care at all.

Women like her are a rare gem and he did the right thing by marrying her. Still though, if i were him, i would work doubly hard to repay her and also to look after my wife and kids in SG because morally at least he still has his obligations.

You wouldn't want really. Please re-consider.

She may support tens of others with your money.:biggrin::biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is one point I think debatable.

The real ALPHA lions actually stay and thrive in Singapore, like cactus growing in the desert. Of course there are the grunts being trodden on, 'peasants' if you will, but this actually shows for those who can stay and survive well in SG can and will lead even better life anywhere else in the world.

I think that is a self-deluded point of view as those who can see through the set up of sinkieland by the self-confessed winner of the ruling party will know that sinkies are totally being taken advantage of.

They are smart enough not to give in to the demands of the sinkie govt and move on to the greater form of life fit for a human.

To those deluded ones, they will think that by subjecting to the demands and orders and rules of the self-confessed winners of the PAP govt in order to be successful, then a person will be successful elsewhere.

THat to me is a conceited view of someone who ball-lick their way to success rather than doing it in an honest, honorable human way.

Only an alpha male will have the brains and eyes sharp enough to see though the con and deceit of the ruling party. ANd pls dun compare these males as lions, you are putting an insult to these gems.

Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The wife and the mistress doesnt look have bad either

Damn!!! Some guys get all the luck.