• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Heaven: Which Company Is Behind This?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Employment Pass (for sale) "Shop" In Spore Near ICA <hr style="color: rgb(152, 152, 152); background-color: rgb(152, 152, 152);" size="1"> was at my fav bak kut teh this morning and some chow ah beng big time boss was bragging how he got a "investors" pass for his PRC KTV girl.

What I heard is the following.

1. this office/shop is behind ICA...2 minutes walk...at HDB blocks

2. they have "connections inside" so employment pass/ students visa/ work permits/ start bogus companies for foreign investors....ALL CAN.

3. he bragged that his PRC chick even used FAKE university degree to apply.

4. paid to company $10K for "this inside job".

ANYONE KNOW WHICH COMPANY THIS IS? Behind ICA somemore? Also 2 minutes walk. KNN so convenient?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Employment Pass (for sale) "Shop" In Spore Near ICA <hr style="color: rgb(152, 152, 152); background-color: rgb(152, 152, 152);" size="1"> was at my fav bak kut teh this morning and some chow ah beng big time boss was bragging how he got a "investors" pass for his PRC KTV girl.

What I heard is the following.

1. this office/shop is behind ICA...2 minutes walk...at HDB blocks

2. they have "connections inside" so employment pass/ students visa/ work permits/ start bogus companies for foreign investors....ALL CAN.

3. he bragged that his PRC chick even used FAKE university degree to apply.

4. paid to company $10K for "this inside job".

ANYONE KNOW WHICH COMPANY THIS IS? Behind ICA somemore? Also 2 minutes walk. KNN so convenient?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Yep just need to walk across the bridge behind ICA and the co is located at the first shophouse in an HDB block. Can't miss it. I always pass by and see them doing a roaring business.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
S passes are like free comdoms that SAF gives out.

The F & B sector are full of employers lying in their application forms for S passes.

Do you actuallty believe all those Pinoys and Mei meis working at restaurants and retail

stores gets a monthly salary of $1800?? That's the minimum salary for S passes btw.

Your guess is as good as mine.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yep just need to walk across the bridge behind ICA and the co is located at the first shophouse in an HDB block. Can't miss it. I always pass by and see them doing a roaring business.

They are doing roaring business extending visas for foreigners at $5 a pop and filling up forms for various types of visas application.
They really got lobang or not i dunno but i doubt it.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's on the ground floor? What is the name of this shop?
I would like to see for myself how a "corrupted place " looks like.
Perhaps all the bosses of this company also "GRASSLOOTERS". That is why can get away with under table this and that.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are doing roaring business extending visas for foreigners at $5 a pop and filling up forms for various types of visas application.
They really got lobang or not i dunno but i doubt it.

Do not know if this is the same company. But many PRC girls working in KTVs also mentioned a company located "walking distance" to ICA.

Also said they pay through their noses for "working / student passes". There can not be smoke without fire.

Seems like there are such companies with BIG TIME connections in the ICA.

Perhaps the relevant anti corruption agencies should conduct a check on all KTV girls and see where they "PURCHASED" their work passes from.

BETTER STILL, undercover reporters should go try and expose this company. Go pretend to want to pay and get a work/student visa.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Last edited:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
upppzzzzzzzzzzz bump

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah seh...this morning at bak kut teh store again. And guess what.

Same ah beng towkay now says, he waiting for another KTV girl to come back from China. Seems like he also did a "new company" 2 year pass for these 2 KTV girls to start "new company in singapore.

Again use fake degree. He says already almost 1 month since he last saw her. Can't with to see her again.....blah blah..

What the fuck? So easy to do. Must be this same company again.