• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC gf brought angmoh home, NUS professor jump

Ilovelamb

Alfrescian
Loyal
WB30-001-0-WAN.jpg

Ilovelamb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Notice the bigger issue on the top right.

LHL holds different views from LKY regarding Muslim community. :eek:

Why is a national issue sidelined and an idiot jumper headlined? :confused:
WanBao readers are mostly aunty uncle who like gossipy news, pls refer to ST and zaobao for national issue.

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Notice the bigger issue on the top right.

LHL holds different views from LKY regarding Muslim community. :eek:

Why is a national issue sidelined and an idiot jumper headlined? :confused:

wahlaneh...
ramseth, im more interested in the tampines carpark flooding in the smaller pic.:biggrin:
to each his/her own preference mah.:wink:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WanBao readers are mostly aunty uncle who like gossipy news, pls refer to ST and zaobao for national issue.

These farking wanbao journalist like to mix and match picture with headings to give reader wrong impression . Luckily our Loon loon never mistaken to be the professor and that tcs actress for the PRC.:biggrin:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
anyone got the full story about this suicide case? care to share?

singaporeans are really stupid and idiot despite our intellectual prowess. we're so weak,so fragile and so vulnerable when it comes to matters of the heart...

i remember reading the case of the singaporean scholar who plunged to his death when he confronted his gf who had decided to leave him....in front of her!!!!

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun fret! lky and tony tan probably discussing when to invite you for coffee and sending their cronies secretly checking on you and your ancestral history.:rolleyes::biggrin:

No wonder I sent in CV to apply to be CEO of SPH, no sound no picture. :rolleyes:

They don't like my ways of editing headlines. :(

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
why like that?pity lah but hope he rip.

what is independent concrete expert???

why can't he just find another better one, one thing about most china women i have to agree, they are pretty,foxy,seductive and bitchy. something which appeal to me a lot for a screwmate. just like this: hear me roar!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::p
204.jpg

He's an independent concrete expert.:p