• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Family makes themselves at home on the train, blocking commuters' way

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
lianbeng almost fighted with some prc dogs on mrt once.:mad: was alighting when a prc dog blocked the way so i just said into his stupid face: 狗!then we began pushing each other until station staff pulled me away.

Why did the station staff pull you away? Were you about to hit the dog? The staff pulled the dog away too?

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why did the station staff pull you away? Were you about to hit the dog? The staff pulled the dog away too?

lianbeng was exiting 'it' was entering mah so the staff pulled me away while 'its' dog friends pulled 'it' inside to let the door close. chinese said: good dog dun block the way 好狗不挡路 mah so when i said '狗' into 'its' face surely it knew what i meant mah.

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
lianbeng was exiting 'it' was entering mah so the staff pulled me away while 'its' dog friends pulled 'it' inside to let the door close. chinese said: good dog dun block the way 好狗不挡路 mah so when i said '狗' into 'its' face surely it knew what i meant mah.

Where was Clinton666 when you needed him? He would have called the bugger a RETARDED GAY DOG and murdered it with his Muay Thai DEATH KICKS. :biggrin:

ayamaclone

Alfrescian
Loyal
no wonder mrt train floor so clean. he should push his kid on the floor like a mop from start to end of train.