• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Eunuch Xiao Fool Chun EXPOSED!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - NS for adult new citizens not practical</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>SGNEWSALTE <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>2:08 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (17 of 29) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>18762.17 in reply to 18762.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Is this that motherfucking Xiao Fuchun that every NSmen want to whack now?
Seems like he kena exposed liao in HWZ

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2462733
2i9jfrp.png

This video is from Mr Xiao Fuchun, currently working as a Systems Analyst in Melbourne, Australia. This year, he wants to honour his late grandparents from China who became true Singaporeans. He recited the Chinese version of the pledge in Hokkien, the native tongue of his grandparents.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....id=89175368528

</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - NS for adult new citizens not practical</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>bladeofchaos <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Aug-10 6:08 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right>(1 of 29) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>18762.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD>Home > ST Forum > Story

</TD></TR><TR><TD>

</TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- headline one : start --></TD></TR><TR><TD>NS for adult new citizens not practical

</TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- headline one : end --></TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- show image if available --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I REFER to last Friday's letter by Mr Michael Ang, 'Make English and modified NS a must'.
National service (NS) is not merely a rite of passage for young male Singaporeans. It was conceived with a specific objective to build up a citizens' army to defend Singapore militarily. This objective remains true today.
It is tempting to argue that foreigners should do NS as a price to pay for Singapore citizenship because many view NS as a liability borne by Singaporeans. However, NS functions as part of a wider framework of the war-fighting doctrine of the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF), as well as Singapore's national development. Manpower requirements, including those for conscription, must be meticulously identified and implemented.
Many foreigners coming to Singapore are in their late 20s or older. They are already economically productive and can immediately contribute to Singapore's economy. It makes little sense to disrupt their activities for two years. Whatever social networks they have developed would also need to be rebuilt.
Having modified NS is feasible only if it fits in with the overall requirements of the SAF and complements its capability. It is a waste of resources if it exists only to make some people 'serve their duty'.
Furthermore, the largest army corps is the infantry and this is where the SAF needs the most people. However, studies in other countries have shown that the specific kind of fitness needed for infantry soldiers, involving a combination of agility, stamina and tolerance of sleep deprivation, starts to degrade from the late 20s onwards. This is why armies across the world have a lower maximum age to join the infantry.
Xiao Fuchun
http://www.straitstimes.com/ST%2BForum/Story/STIStory_415050.html
SONG BO?

</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"></TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dun understand why you all wanna whack this guy?

what did he do?

This Mr siao didnt want to serve NS. He also didnt wan to do reservist. And he talk too much!! KNNBCCB to Mr siao. Not only shld he be beaten up. I think he shld also go run SOC in FBO. 10 rounds with 1 min rest inbetween... everday til he is 55. Chao chee bye!!
!&!!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Mr siao didnt want to serve NS. He also didnt wan to do reservist. And he talk too much!! KNNBCCB to Mr siao. Not only shld he be beaten up. I think he shld also go run SOC in FBO. 10 rounds with 1 min rest inbetween... everday til he is 55. Chao chee bye!!
!&!!

cannot one, all sgp citizens must serve NS...

otherwise he should give up his citizenship and take an OZ passport..or no nationality...status...:biggrin:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this that motherfucking Xiao Fuchun that every NSmen want to whack now?
Seems like he kena exposed liao in HWZ

I guess SG Chinks do deserve the PAP after all. Whatever happened to respect for someone else's opinion. You don't have to agree with Mr Xiao and neither do I. But why do we have to whack someone who truly believes in something?

Can we expect anything less from the kia cheng ku and bo lumpar SG Chink? Why not go after the PAP instead of Mr Xiao motherfuckers? Wasn't it the PAP that made you bend over, expose your pale virgin arses and undergo NS? :oIo:

Dear balless Chinks, please note Xiao Fuchun is a traditional Chinese name. Mr Xiao does not have a Christian first name like 95% of the SG Chink has. He most certainly does not ape the white man like the SG Chink does. He will not be offended like 95% Chinks when I address him by his Chinese name. :oIo:

Furthermore Mr. Xiao recited the pledge in his native tongue, Hokkien to honor his grandparents from China.

My uttermost respect to Mr Xiao Fuchun.

I have to disagree with him on the NS matter however. He is correct in saying that FTs and new citizens should not serve NS even though I disagree with him on the reason. But that is a different topic altogether.

Where I disagree is it is equally pointless in getting SG Chinks to serve NS. Their hearts simply not in it and they will simply run with their tails between their legs when national security is threatened. There is only so much technology can do.. when your heart is not in it.. it is simply a futile exercise.

Last edited: