• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Possible electoral divisions WP will contest in 2016

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pasir Ris Punggol will not exist...

we will see a Punggol GRC or Seng Kang GRC or Punggol Seng Kang GRC

they are getting to big... Teo Ser Luck will helm it as full Minister...

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If LTK is uneasy with a WP victory in PR-P GRC, maybe it is time he allow someone else to take over his role. Something tells me something's fishy.

Ltk still in "act pig eat tiger" mode. He not bluffing the papigs but do it to appear ok to the moderate pap voters.

As for pasir punggol grc, i personally think no point challenging if it not breakup in next GE. The grc will grow too big for 6 member grc. As long cow continue to build new flats in punggol, the grc will have to breakup. Tch support are from the east of serangoon river whose residents benefited the most in pap asset enhancement policies of the 90s.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nee Soon GRC (5)

I think they will move into Pasir Ris Punggol Pprovided they have enough manpower and sense that Pinocchio is very unpopular now the only reason why Pasir Ris Punggol got 65% is because SDA send in a bunch of fools there and not because Pinocchio is popular.

It is hard to go back to Nee Soon GRC because 3 of the Nee Soon team has gone... AH Poh, Sajeev and ANgela... only John Yam and Watson are still with the party...

MK is is very diffivult place to contest... GMS can have it... and he is right MP and Tampines are better ground...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
As I said before, I can't see a post-WP Low. Only a post Low WP may form a shadow and then actual non PAP government. Sylvia may take over given her English speaking skills, but that would alienate the Chinese base. Don't see any of the other CEC people as leaders.

SL is chinese, so I reckon there should not be any or much alienation of the chinese base. Besides, the WP has many mandarin and dialect speaking members. If I recall correctly, LKY couldn't speak proper mandarin in the PAP's early years. But he had mandarin and dialect speaking comrades with him then.

LTK is ready to leave anytime as he know e party is at saturation point where all e brain, power & party machinaries r already in place for e long haul.

In his place if he ever do, will be another cool head to steer e ship, Sylvia Lim.

Well, thats good to know about LTK. Because it seems all he wants is to be a compliant "co-driver", and thats just not good enough. SL has said the WP will evolve their brand of politics according to the expectations of the public. We are starting to see the public wanting PAP policies intercepted and taken down. Lots of work still needed to gain 1/3 majority.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please do not ask GMS to come to M-K - it will be too easy for many people here to vote PAPzis.

Anyway, I was reliably told that during the last GE, the more middle-class precincts voted WP while the bulk of PAPzi support came from the 3-room flat precincts of Beach Road, Rochor Centre, Jalan Besar, etc. Given the change in mood after the release of the white paper, such support may no longer be forthcoming.

Also, why do you say Angela is no longer with WP?

It is hard to go back to Nee Soon GRC because 3 of the Nee Soon team has gone... AH Poh, Sajeev and ANgela... only John Yam and Watson are still with the party...

MK is is very diffivult place to contest... GMS can have it... and he is right MP and Tampines are better ground...

FredTan76

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tony & Hazel are holding a long grudge against WP for being jilted by WP.

The think they are scholars & demanded LTK gave em direct membership admission & candidacy in 2008 without going thru 1-3yrs of voluntary work.
LTK can't help em & they left WP doors jilted.

Recently, NSP staged a walkabout to sell their stupid nooseletters at CSM's ward on Sunday 27-Jan, the very morning after WP won Punggol East SMC BE2013.

& chiu know what?
CSM got wind of it thru a member of e public who saw NSP FB posting about e walkabout in AJ GRC ward & alerted CSM.
CSM then pulled a ZhugeLiang on NSP.

So when Tony & Hazel arrived at Blk 209 Hg St 21 at 8:45am on 27-Jan Sunday, along with their NSP fools, they were shocked to see e Punggol East MP-elect Lee Li Lian & all of WP's MPs, new potential & former GE candidates, pruss many members & volunteers already there before em, having breakfast, before they head to Blk 113 in Punggol East for their victory parade at 9:30am.

Worst, CSM & his WP gang made emselves seen by e public in e kopitiam right at e moment when Hazel & Tony started their NorthStar sale in e kopitiam.
The crowd quickly ignore the stupid couple & their NSP fools & gathered instead around e new MP elect LLL, CSM, LTK, Sylvia, Png, Pritam, Faisal, Daniel, John & gang to congratulate WP on their win the day before in Punggol East on 26-Jan Sat.

NSP peeps felt so jilted they left at 9am without even taking one single peekcha of their wokabout yesterday mn.

They oso dun dare to post about their visit to CSM's ward in their FB:
https://www.facebook.com/nspsg?fref=ts

Sunday outreach

Our next sunday outreach is on:
Date: 27th Jan 2013
Time: 9.00am - 12 noon
Venue:
Hougang St 21 Blk 209 food ctr. (Nearest MRT station: Kovan - NE 13)

Meeting place: Blk 209 Food Ctr seating area facing an open-air car-park.
Meeting time: 8.30 am.

Attire : Party uniform for members, volunteers preferably in orange

National Solidarity Party | My Voice My Choice

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Tony & Hazel are holding a long grudge against WP for being jilted by WP.

The think they are scholars & demanded LTK gave em direct membership admission & candidacy in 2008 without going thru 1-3yrs of voluntary work.
LTK can't help em & they left WP doors jilted.

Recently, NSP staged a walkabout to sell their stupid nooseletters at CSM's ward on Sunday 27-Jan, the very morning after WP won Punggol East SMC BE2013.

& chiu know what?

I enjoy reading your insights and accounts of whats going on within the WP. Thank you. But can you please spell your words and drop the short form? I am not from the hip modern generation, and I don't understand some of what you are writing. :smile:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
SL is chinese, so I reckon there should not be any or much alienation of the chinese base. Besides, the WP has many mandarin and dialect speaking members. If I recall correctly, LKY couldn't speak proper mandarin in the PAP's early years. But he had mandarin and dialect speaking comrades with him then.

Well, thats good to know about LTK. Because it seems all he wants is to be a compliant "co-driver", and thats just not good enough. SL has said the WP will evolve their brand of politics according to the expectations of the public. We are starting to see the public wanting PAP policies intercepted and taken down. Lots of work still needed to gain 1/3 majority.

LTK won't leave any time soon. He's personally surprised by GE 2011 and BE PE 2013 (Hougang 2012 was nothing). So he going to stay around more to see a at least 1/3 parliament full of WPs first.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I am pretty amused here. While WP people openly talked about WP best moves in over running other opposition parties turfs without any shame, on the other hand they jump up and down when NSP just have simple walkabout in Aljunied GRC.

I have already said, from the day LTK openly declared about WP not believing in opposition unity thus no negotiations, it will be free for all to contests...

Goh Meng Seng

Lumpar

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah gms, now u kong lanjiao wei abt wp ah, i remember in 2006 ( chatroom ) u talk very very the good abt wp ley, especially LTK
u leemember boh, ah seng? what happened to you now? you used politic as a tools to fool pple n confused pple ar! lolz

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am pretty amused here. While WP people openly talked about WP best moves in over running other opposition parties turfs without any shame, on the other hand they jump up and down when NSP just have simple walkabout in Aljunied GRC.

I have already said, from the day LTK openly declared about WP not believing in opposition unity thus no negotiations, it will be free for all to contests...

Goh Meng Seng
You are amusing.

Punggol BE basically tells all opposition parties to concentrate their best firepower in familiar territories. If RP has been using the same team fighting in west coast, they jolly well stick to it and not hop around. Especially if a ward has a strong opposition party contesting in it, all the anti pap voters will concentrate their votes to the one that will likely garner the most opposition vote. Sinkie voters has learned the lesson well in presidential election.

Your days as sponsored opposition big wig is over. PAP is going to change tactic, so better for you to move on and find another way to make a living.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Goh Meng Seng

Maybe that is the best thing to happen to Singapore politics although it could hold back the Opposition cause by one five year term. It could bring about a true two party system.

minuteman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pasir Ris Punggol will not exist...

we will see a Punggol GRC or Seng Kang GRC or Punggol Seng Kang GRC

they are getting to big... Teo Ser Luck will helm it as full Minister...

I cannot help but agree with your prediction...pasir ris may be turned to Pasir Ris Changi to act as a buffer but is Teo Ser Luck next sacrificial lamb???

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please do not ask GMS to come to M-K - it will be too easy for many people here to vote PAPzis.

Anyway, I was reliably told that during the last GE, the more middle-class precincts voted WP while the bulk of PAPzi support came from the 3-room flat precincts of Beach Road, Rochor Centre, Jalan Besar, etc. Given the change in mood after the release of the white paper, such support may no longer be forthcoming.

Also, why do you say Angela is no longer with WP?

actually I think Angela is still with WP, but for some reason she seem to be in cold storage... so I doubt she will be field as candidate anymore

M-K may be helm by the unpopular Lui Tuck Yew, but I think he division, all the mrt line go htrou his wards, look at ramseth old posting, MK is the only estate that have such dense mrt line, the relocation of that bugis area may hurt them a bit but denise phua chee bye seem popular because she seem like an MP that really wayang alot to her residents

there are not many middle class, either you are old and dirt poor or living in landed, its hard to conduct ground war in MK

volunteers will get shagged up

on the other hand, marin parade is also a hard ground but this will be help by retirement of woody.... believe it or not, Tin pot will be the main source of votes for M parade come 2016, one can see she really do a lot of wayang for the old folks there. WP brand names mean nothing to the old folks

making Macpherson into an SMC help opp not because we can take down tinpot, the truth is Nicole will lose her deposit in a straight fight

making Macpherson into an SMC mean tin pot is out of M parade and much easier to take down than with her in it...

SO GMS is right, better to take MP and tampines

I cannot help but agree with your prediction...pasir ris may be turned to Pasir Ris Changi to act as a buffer but is Teo Ser Luck next sacrificial lamb???

Teo Ser Luck will be full minister , imagine after all his screw ups with laura ong and YOG he can still be full minister.

sure this guy come from the pte sector as a young GM, sure a high flyer but not a super star like show mao....

he is only MOS, already you can see lawrence ong leapfrogging him...

he is lucky to be full minister, Ho peng kee never reach there

so dun call him a sacrificial lamb

FredTan76

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually I think Angela is still with WP, but for some reason she seem to be in cold storage... so I doubt she will be field as candidate anymore

M-K may be helm by the unpopular Lui Tuck Yew, but I think he division, all the mrt line go htrou his wards, look at ramseth old posting, MK is the only estate that have such dense mrt line, the relocation of that bugis area may hurt them a bit but denise phua chee bye seem popular because she seem like an MP that really wayang alot to her residents

there are not many middle class, either you are old and dirt poor or living in landed, its hard to conduct ground war in MK

volunteers will get shagged up

on the other hand, marin parade is also a hard ground but this will be help by retirement of woody.... believe it or not, Tin pot will be the main source of votes for M parade come 2016, one can see she really do a lot of wayang for the old folks there. WP brand names mean nothing to the old folks

making Macpherson into an SMC help opp not because we can take down tinpot, the truth is Nicole will lose her deposit in a straight fight

making Macpherson into an SMC mean tin pot is out of M parade and much easier to take down than with her in it...

SO GMS is right, better to take MP and tampines

Teo Ser Luck will be full minister , imagine after all his screw ups with laura ong and YOG he can still be full minister.

sure this guy come from the pte sector as a young GM, sure a high flyer but not a super star like show mao....

he is only MOS, already you can see lawrence ong leapfrogging him...

he is lucky to be full minister, Ho peng kee never reach there

so dun call him a sacrificial lamb

Pay Macpherson wet mart & hawker ctr a visit.
See whose peekchas those peeps there r putting up now.
It's no longer Nicole Salah.

FredTan76

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of us r over estimating ourselves ahead in MP & MK.

From what I heard, all e boyz & galz in WP are saying MK dun have working & middle class.
WP gathered there's only e poor & e rich in MK.
Hence it's an impossible grd to win enuf votes.

MP is also similar to MK.
Worst, MP has lotsa rental flats, elderlies & poor who r totally dependent on COMCARE & Medifund to make ends meet ebery mth.
TPL haz worked hard at Macpherson and u can take my word wholesome Kate Spade is now a toast of residents there.
So much so, old Woodie is gleaming w pride whenever residents showered praise bout her on him.
Not forgetting TCJ haz very good PR team & is pushing all e right notes online, in MSM & more importantly in his ward in Kembangan.
TCJ is e most popular newbie not bcos he is good but bcos HSK, Lawrence & CCS r always saying e wrong thing at e wrong time.
U can see how TCJ stay outta current 6.9mil controversy & how he stay out of Punggol East & Hougang BEs.
And, not forgetting Nicole is not gonna be 24yo come 2015.
She will be closer to 30 then.
Already she's 10kg heavier than 2011 right now.
If she balloons outta ctrl any wider, she will lose a lot of votes.
Already her trick of abusing a long time going church tuition scheme & masquerade it as her Catalyst bull haz been uncovered & e church has disassociate itself fm her.
Her tuition initiative has stopped since school reopened in Jan 2012, more than a yr ago, barely 3 mths after it started late 2011.
All e Samster tat use to buy her dinner & volunteer to help her has long move their aim back to Glenda.
The entire SBF is now tailing her by volunteering for YJJ's JooChiat team.

Oso, chiu'll be surprised to see muar peekchas of Glenda doing wokbout during PE BE'13 than Li Lian.....and all e peekchas on FB r posted by e Samster that use to follow Nic.
Nic is now desperate.
She had not show up in any NSP Open House nor any of their events or wokabout for a long time cos she's worried ppl she her in her current fatso form.
U can oso see she no longer allow any press interview or pic opportunity w anyone since mid-last yr.
She has recently sign up for a women's onnie Amore gym to lose those handles.
Maybe bf Lay need slow down on e chips.

With Hazel & Tony at helm of NSP, there's nothing much for MP & MK as they r onnie concerned bout their own CCK.
Tony & Hazel r very poor leader in NSP.
They have nothing to offer.
They help no one else but elselves during & after GE.
Worst like Desmond Lim of SDA in Punggol East, Tony & Hazel pay all their poly volunteers full-time during GE.
They have no recruitment, no candidate grooming prg & worst, zero ground activity FOR RESIDENTS.
Wokbout serve no residents but their own interests.

MP & MK is now a no man land.
No one is working e grd cos it's not easy to win.

Tampines will be a better bet.
But if GMS goes back, he's bound to lose deposit no matter what party he runs on.

Last edited:

Summerbee

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are only 1.5 year into the 5-year term. The next GE is 3.5 years away. With limited resources and not knowing how the boundaries are going to be redrawn, it is just as good to concentrate on building other aspect of their parties.

There will be some quiet moment as we are not even at the mid-term. However the country needs you. Aspiring candidates/volunteers should step forward now to sound out the activities of the various parties early. In particular, WP does not take candidates on the 11th hour.

If LLL can defeat a medical surgeon there is no need to be overly concern about your look and weight. Carry your character well, stay with the people, LLL has shown it is possible. The silent majority is actually on the opp side now, do not be fool by PAP ground show. Start coming forth and be active in any opp you choose now. The people is on your side.

Most of us r over estimating ourselves ahead in MP & MK.

From what I heard, all e boyz & galz in WP are saying MK dun have working & middle class.
WP gathered there's only e poor & e rich in MK.
Hence it's an impossible grd to win enuf votes.

MP is also similar to MK.
Worst, MP has lotsa rental flats, elderlies & poor who r totally dependent on COMCARE & Medifund to make ends meet ebery mth.
TPL haz worked hard at Macpherson and u can take my word wholesome Kate Spade is now a toast of residents there.
So much so, old Woodie is gleaming w pride whenever residents showered praise bout her on him.
Not forgetting TCJ haz very good PR team & is pushing all e right notes online, in MSM & more importantly in his ward in Kembangan.
TCJ is e most popular newbie not bcos he is good but bcos HSK, Lawrence & CCS r always saying e wrong thing at e wrong time.
U can see how TCJ stay outta current 6.9mil controversy & how he stay out of Punggol East & Hougang BEs.
And, not forgetting Nicole is not gonna be 24yo come 2015.
She will be closer to 30 then.
Already she's 10kg heavier than 2011 right now.
If she balloons outta ctrl any wider, she will lose a lot of votes.
Already her trick of abusing a long time going church tuition scheme & masquerade it as her Catalyst bull haz been uncovered & e church has disassociate itself fm her.
Her tuition initiative has stopped since school reopened in Jan 2012, more than a yr ago, barely 3 mths after it started late 2011.
All e Samster tat use to buy her dinner & volunteer to help her has long move their aim back to Glenda.
The entire SBF is now tailing her by volunteering for YJJ's JooChiat team.

Oso, chiu'll be surprised to see muar peekchas of Glenda doing wokbout during PE BE'13 than Li Lian.....and all e peekchas on FB r posted by e Samster that use to follow Nic.
Nic is now desperate.
She had not show up in any NSP Open House nor any of their events or wokabout for a long time cos she's worried ppl she her in her current fatso form.
U can oso see she no longer allow any press interview or pic opportunity w anyone since mid-last yr.
She has recently sign up for a women's onnie Amore gym to lose those handles.
Maybe bf Lay need slow down on e chips.

With Hazel & Tony at helm of NSP, there's nothing much for MP & MK as they r onnie concerned bout their own CCK.
Tony & Hazel r very poor leader in NSP.
They have nothing to offer.
They help no one else but elselves during & after GE.
Worst like Desmond Lim of SDA in Punggol East, Tony & Hazel pay all their poly volunteers full-time during GE.
They have no recruitment, no candidate grooming prg & worst, zero ground activity FOR RESIDENTS.
Wokbout serve no residents but their own interests.

MP & MK is now a no man land.
No one is working e grd cos it's not easy to win.

Tampines will be a better bet.
But if GMS goes back, he's bound to lose deposit no matter what party he runs on.

FredTan76

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are only 1.5 year into the 5-year term. The next GE is 3.5 years away. With limited resources and not knowing how the boundaries are going to be redrawn, it is just as good to concentrate on building other aspect of their parties.

There will be some quiet moment as we are not even at the mid-term. However the country needs you. Aspiring candidates/volunteers should step forward now to sound out the activities of the various parties early. In particular, WP does not take candidates on the 11th hour.

If LLL can defeat a medical surgeon there is no need to be overly concern about your look and weight. Carry your character well, stay with the people, LLL has shown it is possible. The silent majority is actually on the opp side now, do not be fool by PAP ground show. Start coming forth and be active in any opp you choose now. The people is on your side.

LLL worked at Pritam's MPS & is Pritam's LA after GE.
Prior to GE2011, she worked herself up from leaflet gal to a candidate since 2006.

Nicole dissapeared after GE2011 along w her defunct since Jan 2012 tuition prog.

PEH is always e 1st & last to go in HG MPS fm 2006-2011.

GG, Glenda, JJ, KCY, John & new aspiring members in WP gang are working in all e 6 MPS & events.
U need to be there, not just appear like a genie

Last edited: