• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Porcaputtana Gave Up

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The fucking tests were false. What exactly were you resting? Whether your mother’s chee bye is acidic? Fuck your gain of function research

Can you stop being so rude this forum is supposed to be uplifting and friendly.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you stop being so rude this forum is supposed to be uplifting and friendly.
Uplift my foot and ass. Coming from of all people you lol. In any case my vulgar steak is targeted at certain people who deserve it, such as this feckless cuck of a doctor lol

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fucking tests were false. What exactly were you testing? Whether your mother’s chee bye is acidic? Fuck your gain of function research

out of respect for your father you should throw in a few lanjiaos in your ramblings

I am assuming he is your father. With your mother one may not always assume

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
out of respect for your father you should throw in a few lanjiaos in your ramblings

I am assuming he is your father. With your mother one may not always assume
hahahaha you finally abandoned your haighfalutin language? What a cuck. More comfortable and comforting to speak like your grandfather ain’t it? Chow chee bye kia. Ask your mom how good my father was. Her cunt was often flooded even before you were born lol

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahahaha you finally abandoned your haighfalutin language? What a cuck. More comfortable and comforting to speak like your grandfather ain’t it? Chow chee bye kia. Ask your mom how good my father was. Her cunt was often flooded even before you were born lol

bravado on an anonymous forum

yawnz

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahaha open your mouth wider. Let me shoot. Anyway good luck to you. I shall leave this forum and let ppl like you proliferate