• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poor Renci monk crying again

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
In buddhist teaching...one should conduct ALL goods however small it may appear to be...BUT ..one should not DO even one bad deeds,,however small it may seem to be........Indulge in material exuberance as a monk is a bad deeds,,,mismanaging DONATION monies for one's close ally and splurge on luxury brabded goods and cars are ALL TABOOED in a monks' vow of conduct..
if this mr.Goh STILL talk so reculcitrantly on all his misdeeds....he GOT TO SAVE HIS OWN SOUL....and he knows how as taught in buddhism...
HIS FAITH ON THIS LIFE AND AFTER...DEPENDS ON HIMSELF...
The buddhist saying..." HUI TOA SI AN.' ...REPENT ON ONES MISDEEDS..AND ONE WILL BE SAVED....

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
For this time...after the NKF saga...the gabmen is doing the mandatory things...
THE TRUST OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC HAD BEED SERIOUSLY DAMAGED BY THE NKF SAGA....so a clean up operation is a MUST DO things....
MANY MORE UNFORTUNATE AND UNDERPRIVILEGED WILL SUFFERED MORE...IF THE PUBLIC DONATIONS DWINDLED TREMENDOUSLY....
In fact the gabmen must erect strict laws in regulating the management of all charitable organisation...

jw5

Loyal
Awwww, poor baby.
Trying to garner some sympathy? Perhaps you will succeed, singkies are known to be naive and easily swayed.
My take is that if you wanted to lead a lavish lifestyle as most "young" people do, then go and be a high level corporate executive. Don't be a monk, don't be the leader of a charitable organization.
And btw, not "all people from hong kong buy and use designer goods" and not "all young people lead lavish lifestyles". Don't try to justify your actions with untrue generalisations.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Awwww, poor baby.
Trying to garner some sympathy? Perhaps you will succeed, singkies are known to be naive and easily swayed.
My take is that if you wanted to lead a lavish lifestyle as most "young" people do, then go and be a high level corporate executive. Don't be a monk, don't be the leader of a charitable organization.
And btw, not "all people from hong kong buy and use designer goods" and not "all young people lead lavish lifestyles". Don't try to justify your actions with untrue generalisations.

Now why didn't peanuts Durex think of that? sob sob sob :biggrin:

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Durai was charged in 2005, this monk still went ahead the charity show on TV. Probably he thought that by doing so people will not suspect him.

jw5

Loyal
Now why didn't peanuts Durex think of that? sob sob sob :biggrin:
I actually have more respect for Durai than Mingyi.
At least he didn't whine, cry and give absurd reasons and explanations for his actions.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I actually have more respect for Durai than Mingyi.
At least he didn't whine, cry and give absurd reasons and explanations for his actions.

Respect for Durai? Durai has no remorse over what he has done, he still think he is right.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Respect for Durai? Durai has no remorse over what he has done, he still think he is right.

I think bro JW means relatively.

Respect for Durex -10, Respect for Monkyi -15, so "more" respect for Durex :biggrin:

Chun bor?

jw5

Loyal
Hahaha, true, but I did say "more", which implies relativity.
I don't think Mingyi thinks what he did was wrong either.

KKC007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Besotted: I am going to your restaurant this Sunday. Table of 8, need reservations?

If I say sammyboy, do I get a discount?

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most people who had commited wrong doings would not admit..even when they served jailed terms....THAT IS WHY HELL IS NECESSARY FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT REPENT DURING THE LIFE TIME THEY COMMITED CRIME........AND WRONG DOINGS...
..Repentence is the easier way out....BUT most beings refused to admit dur to their own ego...and end up going through punishment in hell which is hundreds times harder...

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
he failed in the teachings. BUDDHISM didn't fail him.

in the harden human world, 10 good deeds are not equivalent to one bad deed.

this drama proves one thing: even with more money, monk also falls into corruption and greed.

time to check the minitoots.:p

Mr Lee

Just off topic abit curious why you have a serpent in you avatar with a human face on it?

Is it your own face?