• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poor Parenting

jw5

Loyal
In the latest episode of CSI:

One woman. Married.
She and her husband are having problems. One of the reasons is that he works too hard and is seldom at home.
They have 2 children, an older daughter and a younger son.
The mother favours the son over the daughter, mother and daughter find it hard to talk to each other.
Mother's brother "Uncle Bill" is raping the daughter. Daughter tells mother not to let Uncle Bill come to the house. Mother tells daughter not to be selfish and that the house belongs to her (mother).
One night, boy sees Uncle Bill in sister's room and threatens his sister to tell their mother. The sister tells him not to, they struggle and she accidentally kills her brother with a torch.
Father comes back, and helps daughter to hide her brother's body. Daughter tells father that she is pregnant, and father runs away with daughter.

Mother looks for her family for 3 years.
Finally, the son's body (skeleton) is found in the attic.
The father and daughter are also found somewhere with a baby.
The father claims that he killed the boy, mother hears it and snatches a policeman's gun and kills her husband.

Moral of the story:
If you are an individual, and you exhibit poor judgement, lack sound thought process or basically are not a very clever or thoughtful person, please don't get married and have children. If you do, you will mess up many lives.
If you don't get married and have children, you only mess up maximum of one life.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
From what I hear so far, lots of people around the world seem to actually make for bad parents and they bring suffering and pain to their offspring as a result. All thanks to their worthlessness.

Thankfully my parents and that of some of my good friends most likely form the probable 5% exceptional types that are way better and more responsible and understanding in comparison to multitudes of those rotten apples out there on the side.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was a bachelor, everyone asked me why I dun get married.

When I'm married, everyone asked me why I dun want to have kids.

When I take my dog out to pang sai, my neighbours always ask me why I would rather rear a dog and not a kid.

I always asked them back why they wanna have kids and till now I've not heard a convincing answer.

The most common question they asked me: "Arn't you afraid of loneliness and have no one to take care of you when you are old?". Sometimes I will take out a RMB100 note and tell them that Chairman Mao will take care of me.

My colleague has a son who is less than a year old and he already booked a place for his son in a pre-school programme which cost RMB5000 a month.
Does that make him a good parent? If only it is that easy.........

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not easy is still not a good enough excuse for fucking up.

In life, if you are not good at something or if you are not keen to do it well, don't do it.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of the time parents that would love to have kids and care for them don't get them, whereas those who don't get lots of them.

To correct this imbalance the latter should therefore give away their kids from young to the former en masse and both sides would be happy.

Capano2020

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the reason why our wise & almighty Mister Mental (MM) has brought in FT in such big amount in such a short period because he believes that the elites of society should produce more offspring to pass on the good genes.

Mister Mental pass on his good genes alright, sissy of a son for Pantat Maestro(PM) producing Jack Frost the grandson.

Elites not producing much as they believe in quality,
Chinese puts too much emphasis on quality of life (Wife spent too much money on her side of the family & shopping and constantly having headache & migraine, thus not being able to mate constantly with husband thus no offspring, husband too busy cheonging PRC chicks, guess the outcome?)
Mats being of no feasible quality genome believes in quantity producing a lot of pariahfied mats running around void deck of HDB.
Indian women causing too much pollution (noise & odour) Indian men decides any race women is good as long as not Indian thus not producing much either!

Mister Mental opening the door & whoring the nation is a wake up call to all sinkies, start fucking your spouse and we will not require FT. To sinkie men, first time meeting mother in law is always as good as looking into the future because that will show you what your prospective wife looks like in twenty or thirty years from now. Do you like the picture? If you look like Richard Gere, you might want to be selective but if you look like Freddie Krooger, then anything is of a better genetic choice than you!

Poor parenting exists in every household, just learn to correct it and teach your children to be very selective in their future spouse and you will never end up with ugly grandchildren.