• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poor Corporate Hygiene - Avoid Touching The Glass Doors

lee6100

Alfrescian
Loyal
SARs-like viruses, H7N9, foot and mouth etc. A lot of the glass doors of commercial buildings and shops
are full of finger prints - ideal transmission agents for germs and viruses. Haven't been cleaned in years.
Singtel ComCentre at Killiney Road is one of the worst. Many 7 Elevens as well. Don't let your kids touch them.

Please add on if you see any others.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the glass doors are full of finger prints, that means the cleaning staff have not been doing their job.

I hate buildings which don't have automatic doors :mad:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U both too sensitive like typical Sinkie complaint small matter.
Then what about car in hawker/pole in but and MRT. Thousand people touch .

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have developed the habit of using my fist or elbows to open non-automatic glass doors.

And I use my knuckles or finger joints to press lift buttons.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the best way is to amputate our hands and replace it with some kind of prosthetics that inhibit bacterial growth.