• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poodles Fcuked Up & Skive Until Like This!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Police didn't hurry after alert on drink driver
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->LAST Thursday at 9.15pm, I was driving along the Pan-Island Expressway (after Whitley Road, towards Jurong) when a car in the extreme right lane swerved towards me and hit the right side of my car. Within seconds, the car sped off in a zig-zag manner. I gave chase and finally managed to stop him.
When he came out of his car, I could smell alcohol. I asked him if he was drunk and advised him not to drive further. At the same time, I used my mobile phone to call the police. However, even after 15 minutes, the police did not arrive.
The driver was eager to leave the accident scene. He offered me a $10 note to compensate me for the damage and sped off. I took down his number and called the police hotline for the third time. The operator told me none of the patrol cars had responded to my call.
It was only after 30 minutes that a scooter arrived. The officer advised me to go to Traffic Police headquarters to make a report. At the HQ, the officer who attended to me could not explain why no patrol car arrived to arrest the drink driver. After recording my statement, the officer told me the police would now go and arrest him.
As a member of the public, I took a risk to stop a drink driver from endangering other road users. Despite my desperate call for help, there was no urgency on the part of the Traffic Police to nab the driver. Tan Soon Yeoh

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because they cannot collect money from either of you ! So no case.
Specifically, instructions handed down by WKS himself .

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
This incident the media relations department will have to crack their small brains to answer the question why there were no patrol cars to respond. Its impossible none responded.

Does it mean that the whole island of Singapore with so many police Divisions at major estate plus the patrolling TP cars on the expressway, not one single vehicle or mobile squad can respond; amazing isn't it ?

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
We need to increase the salary of the poodles so that more will join the poodle force to attend to drink and drive cases!!!

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Police didn't hurry after alert on drink driver
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->LAST Thursday at 9.15pm, I was driving along the Pan-Island Expressway (after Whitley Road, towards Jurong) when a car in the extreme right lane swerved towards me and hit the right side of my car. Within seconds, the car sped off in a zig-zag manner. I gave chase and finally managed to stop him.
When he came out of his car, I could smell alcohol. I asked him if he was drunk and advised him not to drive further. At the same time, I used my mobile phone to call the police. However, even after 15 minutes, the police did not arrive.
The driver was eager to leave the accident scene. He offered me a $10 note to compensate me for the damage and sped off. I took down his number and called the police hotline for the third time. The operator told me none of the patrol cars had responded to my call.
It was only after 30 minutes that a scooter arrived. The officer advised me to go to Traffic Police headquarters to make a report. At the HQ, the officer who attended to me could not explain why no patrol car arrived to arrest the drink driver. After recording my statement, the officer told me the police would now go and arrest him.
As a member of the public, I took a risk to stop a drink driver from endangering other road users. Despite my desperate call for help, there was no urgency on the part of the Traffic Police to nab the driver. Tan Soon Yeoh

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah!

They all having late supper somewhere lah, where got time to handle this kind of small potatoe cases!

:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This incident the media relations department will have to crack their small brains to answer the question why there were no patrol cars to respond. Its impossible none responded.

Does it mean that the whole island of Singapore with so many police Divisions at major estate plus the patrolling TP cars on the expressway, not one single vehicle or mobile squad can respond; amazing isn't it ?

The driver should have mentioned that, the drunk driver resemble CHEE SOON JUAN, a policeman will drop down from the sky immediately & half the police force with K9 will be there in 10 minutes or less...:p

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
The driver should have mentioned that, the drunk driver resemble CHEE SOON JUAN, a policeman will drop down from the sky immediately & half the police force with K9 will be there in 10 minutes or less...:p

Brilliant idea!

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably all patrol cars were engaged with other MORE important cases, like housebreaking, robbery, rape, murder, gang clashes, etc..

That's why they cannot respond to this drink driving case.

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because they cannot collect money from either of you ! So no case.
Specifically, instructions handed down by WKS himself .

Ya man, KNN. They are everywhere when it comes to parking fines but when you really need TP they hiddening at some prata shop!!

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya,,, WKS already said Under-staffed and need another 1,000 staff at least, and Singapore citizens no apply for it how? employ FT, you people Cowpehcowbu, Traffic police too many catch you here and there, also cowpehcowbu, no see traffic poloce in 15 min, cowpehcowbu,,,,

let him enjoy 15 mins of glory for MSK kena caught