• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poodles Caught Idling AGAIN!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 08 Apr, 2009 11:32
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>"Why is this police car at Rifle Range Road doing nothing?"

This police cruiser was spotted idling in a secluded spot around Rifle Range Road in Bukit Timah by a STOMPer.

In an email today (Apr 8) the STOMPer wrote:

"On Apr 4, at 3.15 am, my friends and I were cruising around Rifle Range Road in Bukit Timah, exploring the estate.

"We were in a really narrow lane leading to an army camp.

"Suddenly, we came across a police car with its headlamps off, parked at the side of the road, an opening just large enough to fit the car itself.

"2 minutes after we snapped a shot of it, the police car had gone!
"Obviously they had noticed our camera flash and decided to move away.

"If they weren't slacking, why would they drive away after only a mere 2 minutes?

"This incident really made me wonder if our police patrolmen are doing their job.

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

JavaMocca

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be horny poodles.
They sometimes shine their flashlights
into your car, on the pretext of your
safety, but actually, they trying to see
if your gf is naked or not.

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey back in the 80s and 90s there is a woman in white standing along this road that used to wave down taxi drivers. She would give a good BJ for $20 duno if those cops are having it or not. U don't believe ask any lao jiao in the ammo base there they all know also and sometimes we do guard duty also pay her for her service :smile:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey back in the 80s and 90s there is a woman in white standing along this road that used to wave down taxi drivers. She would give a good BJ for $20 duno if those cops are having it or not. U don't believe ask any lao jiao in the ammo base there they all know also and sometimes we do guard duty also pay her for her service :smile:

That's creepy :eek:

You sure she had legs? Did she walk or glide?

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's creepy :eek:

You sure she had legs? Did she walk or glide?

Nope she is a real person staying at a rented house along that road seems like day time she is a prod operator nightime a cock sucker. She won't do FJ just BJ. Alot of these old yellow top taxi uncles know about her and would go for her service after their shift just b4 they go home. Seen her once or twice after she finish her service and the taxi uncle drops her off at the Esso station.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
80s and 90s. By now she is an old auntie! this is 2009!

bj without the friction of teeth in the way feels much more shiok...i bet the queue for her service is even longer now compared to the past when she probably had more teeth...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The white scums just come up with rules at parliament yesterday or day before that these cannot be use as evidence.

Can someone correct me if wrong?