• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poodle Fcuked Up Till Hang Phone on Ah Lim!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>No action after report of dangerously located bin on road
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I AM a parent of two pupils of River Valley Primary School. Every morning, like many other parents, I drop my children off at the school's Gate 4, located in Jalan Kuala, off River Valley Road.
In the past five weeks or so, a huge bin has been placed on this road, obstructing the flow of traffic to the gate and causing a back flow of traffic all the way to River Valley Road.
This is dangerous for the children, the cars and other road users in the vicinity. The situation is exacerbated on rainy days when motorists have to manoeuvre around the huge bin to drop their children off nearer the shelter at the gate.
This road is marked by double yellow lines and a central white line, which means no parking at any time.
I called the Traffic Police early last week to report the matter.
On Monday, when no action had been taken, I called them again but the same officer rudely terminated the call.
The bin was still on the road as of yesterday morning and I hope to better understand the attitude of the Traffic Police in responding to calls from the public.
Lim Seng Hoo

Wong_Kan_Seng.jpg

Told u before that my limited bandwidth has been taken up by CSJ and co. Why do u make me repeat myself? *chey*

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
This sort of thing also called the police.no wonder while attending to such trivial complain the polik gave mas selamat a chance to escape. Selamat Datang.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
The caller too much lah. Have to give the TP some time to find the owner of the hugh bin what. Anyhow remove wait the owner complain then how?

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tape record the calls to TP, no response than smash up the bin and wait for the cops to be called. After all can drive and have children in that school, should be able to afford paying for a new bin. Stand made.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tape record the calls to TP, no response than smash up the bin and wait for the cops to be called. After all can drive and have children in that school, should be able to afford paying for a new bin. Stand made.

That bin was placed there by the school despite several reminders to inconsiderate parents not to drop off their school children at gate 4 went unheeded. The proper dropoff point is at the rear gate :oIo: The longer distance from there to the assembly area would give your child some healthy exercise before classes commence. :biggrin:

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poodles are deployed by the regime to harass dissenters and enemies of the state. Peasant Lim is indeed a fool who thinks poodles will enforce traffic laws.