• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poodle come to my house today

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh well, fortunately the poodle officer come to my house not to confiscate my laptop like what they done to Robert Ho. This poodle come to my house to look for suspicious or mischievous persons living right opposite my HDB block who commit arson. There is a total of 4 or 5 arson cases at the block opposite mine since this year which the arsonist throw wood, paper and flammable liquid down the rubbish chute and set these rubbish on fire. If this mischievous arsonist collect enough newspapers he could set the a fews units on fire.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh well, fortunately the poodle officer come to my house not to confiscate my laptop like what they done to Robert Ho. This poodle come to my house to look for suspicious or mischievous persons living right opposite my HDB block who commit arson. There is a total of 4 or 5 arson cases at the block opposite mine since this year which the arsonist throw wood, paper and flammable liquid down the rubbish chute and set these rubbish on fire. If this mischievous arsonist collect enough newspapers he could set the a fews units on fire.

i dun understand, if someone in opposite flat throwing thing down his chute, why does police go to the other flat to look for suspicious people?

it is real easy, just check on computer, anyone living in that flat who use that chute have previous mental illness.

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dun understand, if someone in opposite flat throwing thing down his chute, why does police go to the other flat to look for suspicious people?

it is real easy, just check on computer, anyone living in that flat who use that chute have previous mental illness.

I think the poodles and the people in charge of the Town Council are jiak liao bee. This is not the first time which a mad-man or mischievous arsonist set the rubbish chute on fire. I have seen the fireman putting out fire over there 4 times already and yet the poodles didn't catch this arsonist.

I don't really understand why the poodle will go into my flat to monitor suspicious people staying opposite my block. A fire can be started easy in 5 minutes with some old newspaper and kerosene, so the poodle won't find anything suspicious within a short 10 minute visit to my flat.

I am worried if this mad-man got to by 50 litres of kerosene he could burn down a few units. Talking about what lan cheow efficient civil service when these jiak liao bee poodles took so long and didn't catch this arsonist. Probably the Town Council should install smoke detectors in every floor and if the alarm sounds at a certain place, the poodles to zoom in a few units to catch this arsonist.