• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Poll] Who will win US presidency?

Who will win in November?

• Trump

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • Kamala

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last week chameleon Kamala made a terrible mistake by not attending the Al Smith Memorial Foundation Dinner held in NY once in every four years.

The last time a presidential nominee who skipped the dinner was Walter Mondale in 1984 and he went on to lose 49 out of 50 states to President Ronald Reagan.

I'm told that the shit VP Kamala was advised not to attend the Al Smith Dinner by her surrogate billionaire Mark Cuban who is hoping to join her cabinet if she wins.

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just ask yourself, do you want Trump or Kamala to be your PM with regard to open immigration policies? I would vote for Trump rather than Pinky.
Trump will definitely not adopt open legs policy to bring in CECA Indians and immigrants, Americans should be wise enough to elect the president to protect their interest, is Kamala a CECA?

Last edited:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last week chameleon Kamala made a terrible mistake by not attending the Al Smith Memorial Foundation Dinner held in NY once in every four years.

The last time a presidential nominee who skipped the dinner was Walter Mondale in 1984 and he went on to lose 49 out of 50 states to President Ronald Reagan.

I'm told that the shit VP Kamala was advised not to attend the Al Smith Dinner by her surrogate billionaire Mark Cuban who is hoping to join her cabinet if she wins.
If she attend, she will bigar lobang in front of the US elites n business community prematurely