• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Police called in after man found in his underwear at karaoke joint in Cuppage Rd

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Police called in after man found in his underwear at karaoke joint in Cuppage Rd
Posted on 02 November 2014 | 506 views | 0 comments

More Sharing Services

Stomper Jesse saw a man who was in his underwear at a karaoke joint in Cuppage Rd at about 11.30pm on Friday (Oct 31).

The Stomper said officers arrived at about 1am, and attempted to wake the man up.

"He looked to be either drunk or drugged, and his friends had abandoned him there," said Jesse.

"I heard that paramedics were being called in to help him, but I left the place shortly after so I don't know what happened next.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...-his-underwear-at-karaoke-joint-in-cuppage-rd

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds like me in the younger days. I think the gro put something in the drink and after that, they just pulled my pants down and i can't do nothing.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nothing unusual. i encounter sinkie uncles in their underwear too in kopitiams and hawker centers everyday. at home, most guys would be naked except for their fei loong or jimbo shorts.

image.jpg