• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Point of Entry (Singapore made Channel 5 show)

therockz

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://video.xin.msn.com/browse/catch-up-tv/point-of-entry

Worst show ever. They should just stop making English television shows, period. Singapore does not have enough actors who speak fluent English to film any English programmes.

It is painful to watch a whole bunch of people struggling with basic English trying to film an English television show. Even more painful to hear them speak. You need a bag to puke in when you are watching these shows.

I nearly threw up when I heard Constance Song speak in the beginning. Then there is this "Uncle Cheong" aka Bernard Tan who can hardly string together a proper sentence in English doing his best to speak in his Singlish. Throw in that "Uncle Hock" in his with his terrible Singlish pronunciation and that Thai gangster Ricky with his annoying pseudo American accent whose acting is so fake even silicon implants are more genuine and you've got a real vomit inducing gem.

When will the clowns who make these shows get it? If your actors can't even speak English fluently, they should never be acting in an English tv serial. They keep churning out the absolute worst crap shows on TV. From Gurmit Singh with his Singlish pronunciation on "one moment of glory" to Michelle Chong with her stupid accent on "the Noose", it is like one never ending diarrhea.

Worst hour of my life. I can't imagine anyone being able to sit through even one episode of this shit. I never knew watching a TV show can make you come so close to puking until I watched this shit and "the Noose" on channel 5.

seebaysong

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's bcos they forgot to call on big guns like James lye and wong Li lin's hubby (S
(wathisname) ... Kekeke

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Point of Entry have so many race role and nationality of cource mush have some Singlish , Thai. Malay and Indian look more like real situation. If all speak proper England language then will not look real.:biggrin::cool:

therockz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, Vasamtham TV shows should start starring Chinese Singaporeans who can't speak a proper sentence in Tamil as well since having all Indian Singaporean in their shows would not look real. In real life, Chinese SIngaporeans make up 75% of Singapore so how can everyone be Indian Singaporean.

You put the ice pick on the eyelid, push it in, turn it up, make a hole in the brain and lobotomy completed, you have any Cestbon.