• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee : Prepare for the long haul

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh?!

Hahahaha! Looks like asshole here is finally sore with all my screwing ehh??

Don't get too agitated hor, si ki na!?

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

ha ha ha , sore loser is always sore loser..... with so much :oIo::oIo::oIo:
while I only :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

don't me infraction hor, or I have to use other nick.......:biggrin::biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
whenever he talks about long haul it reminded me of this..packup and go!

5381-713380.jpg

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM Lee : "The problem will be with us for some time, we must work at it, we must make sure that we prepare our people so that they can be as employable as possible and can endure through this downturn"

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/cna/20090421/tap-871-singapore-preparing-green-shoots-231650b.html

There he goes, stating the obvious again. That's all he does. Every 1 month, he will say this. Then when its all finally over, he will give himself a pat on the back and a huge bonus for 'pulling the country out of the doldrums'.

"Dost thou not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?"
-Count Oxenstierna (ca 1620) to the young King Gustavus Adolphus

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Dost thou not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?"
-Count Oxenstierna (ca 1620) to the young King Gustavus Adolphus

1 John 2:15-17 (New International Version)

Do Not Love the World
15Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16For everything in the world—the cravings of sinful man, the lust of his eyes and the boasting of what he has and does—comes not from the Father but from the world. 17The world and its desires pass away, but the man who does the will of God lives forever.

John 16:11 (New International Version)

Satan is said to be the ruler of this world
11and in regard to judgment, because the prince of this world now stands condemned.

----> SATAN is STUPID...lol..

jw5

Loyal
Can you please give back some of your humongous salary during the long haul?

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
His obscene salary is the main reason why people dislike him. If he draws a puny salary and behave like the jellyfish he is now, nobody will say anything.

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
oei, pm, can you come up with something new and stop telling us to endure tis and dat, stale oredy, are you running out of ideas, oh please dont blame the US economy and global recession, pls do something to bring back the golden period like what your daddy said. comeon, we all are waiting to see you perform but dont perform on the stage ok, cos your dancing sucks