• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee : Prepare for the long haul

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM Lee : "The problem will be with us for some time, we must work at it, we must make sure that we prepare our people so that they can be as employable as possible and can endure through this downturn"

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/cna/20090421/tap-871-singapore-preparing-green-shoots-231650b.html

There he goes, stating the obvious again. That's all he does. Every 1 month, he will say this. Then when its all finally over, he will give himself a pat on the back and a huge bonus for 'pulling the country out of the doldrums'.

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM Lee : "The problem will be with us for some time, we must work at it, we must make sure that we prepare our people so that they can be as employable as possible and can endure through this downturn"

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/cna/20090421/tap-871-singapore-preparing-green-shoots-231650b.html

There he goes, stating the obvious again. That's all he does. Every 1 month, he will say this. Then when its all finally over, he will give himself a pat on the back and a huge bonus for 'pulling the country out of the doldrums'.

This Ass Clown is shameless, he can still talk cock sing song lim kopi when there are a lot of jobless Singaporeans around, but when Singapore recovers from the crisis he takes all the credit not forgetting its actually our main economic partners and honest hard working Singaporeans who pull Singapore out of crisis.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
what happen to the Job credit Schemes?
90% of the companies using or will be using the scheme but the retrenchment has started and not slowed down,,,,,

KNNB Pinkie Ass,,,,

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Ass Clown is shameless, he can still talk cock sing song lim kopi when there are a lot of jobless Singaporeans around, but when Singapore recovers from the crisis he takes all the credit not forgetting its actually our main economic partners and honest hard working Singaporeans who pull Singapore out of crisis.

At least he talk cock sing song lim kopi. Thank God/ Kuan Yew! :p:p:p

If that incompetent pinky clown gets his hands on the national reserves... liao liao.

Then you will REALLY understand the meaning of "prepare for the long haul" and '30-year maturity period'. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal

At least he talk cock sing song lim kopi. Thank God/ Kuan Yew! :p:p:p

If that incompetent pinky clown gets his hands on the national reserves... liao liao.

Then you will REALLY understand the meaning of "prepare for the long haul" and '30-year maturity period'. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

He already did! Buying Citibank, UBS - isn't that it?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
This good-for-nothing is talking cock almost everyday with no real solutions on hand.U peasants die of hunger is your own business !

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
He already did! Buying Citibank, UBS - isn't that it?

That was Pinky's Husband.

If Pinky was the one investing, sekali even worse.

Buy Las Vegas Sands at $147, now $4.
Buy AIG at $75, now $1.50.
Invest in Bernie Madoff and Alan Stanford, now $0.

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was Pinky's Husband.

If Pinky was the one investing, sekali even worse.

Buy Las Vegas Sands at $147, now $4.
Buy AIG at $75, now $1.50.
Invest in Bernie Madoff and Alan Stanford, now $0.

hey asshole, didn't pinky said that the investment are long haul too......:biggrin:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
so asshole like you, believed in whatever said in this forum lah.....ha ha ha.......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hahahahaha! You are the REAL ASSHOLE here!

FUCK YOUR LAO BU EH LAO CHEE BYE!!!

I don't think your mother will be alive for too long, everyday kena counter cursed back by me...

:biggrin:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahaha! You are the REAL ASSHOLE here!

FUCK YOUR LAO BU EH LAO CHEE BYE!!!

I don't think your mother will be alive for too long, everyday kena counter cursed back by me...

ha ha ha.......got black magic or not.......I would'nt be here if I am worry about your curse.......ha ha ha.......
Screwing if fun............:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Glad that you entertaining me this week........

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha ha.......got black magic or not.......I would'nt be here if I am worry about your curse.......ha ha ha.......
Screwing if fun............:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Glad that you entertaining me this week........

Same feelings here, Asshole!

Where have you been hiding?

Inside your mother's stinky old pussy, is it?

Here's some more for you!!!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same feelings here, Asshole!

Where have you been hiding?

Inside your mother's stinky old pussy, is it?

Here's some more for you!!!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

No...no no.....it is either in your wife, daughter or sister sweet tender pussy.....he he he ....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: don't get agitated ok.......

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dreaming again?

:oIo: to wake you up from your assing fucking ideas!

Nah, you are amusing me and the audience here, you can never agitate me, don't worry...

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dreaming again?

:oIo: to wake you up from your assing fucking ideas!

Nah, you are amusing me and the audience here, you can never agitate me, don't worry...

understand you feeling ......first with lots of :oIo: vulgar and big font letter.....and amuse by me and your feeling much better......a lots of asshole kena assed by me also said that.......understand......:biggrin::biggrin:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
understand you feeling ......first with lots of :oIo: vulgar and big font letter.....and amuse by me and your feeling much better......a lots of asshole kena assed by me also said that.......understand......:biggrin::biggrin:

Hahahahaha! Si ki na, don't overrate yourself!?

In the real world, you most probably are the sad sorry type with no real woman to fuck...

Sad!?!

:(

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahaha! Si ki na, don't overrate yourself!?

In the real world, you most probably are the sad sorry type with no real woman to fuck...

Sad!?!

:(
don't worry .........in the real world, I would still fuck your mother, wife, daughter and sister.......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: