• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee: Nathan saved us from the 2008 global finacial crisis

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
And now we have a chinese Nathan in the Istana. Granted he's not as fat or as ugly. But still doing basically fuck all and pocketing $4.3m a year. We are not better off folks. Don't know when our downward spiral will stop.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
And now we have a chinese Nathan in the Istana. Granted he's not as fat or as ugly. But still doing basically fuck all and pocketing $4.3m a year. We are not better off folks. Don't know when our downward spiral will stop.

There's a small ray of hope

OTC was hard core PAP before becoming Pres. TT too.

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought CCB Zorro saved our asses. :eek:

Zorro1.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
There's a small ray of hope

OTC was hard core PAP before becoming Pres. TT too.

You call this a ray of hope??? This is how I see it. OTC = TCB. Nathan = TT. Of course, I would be delighted if I am proven wrong but I doubt it. The only ray of hope is our stronger OP and our bolder citizens. Oh, and also when the old man kicks the bucket!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
You call this a ray of hope??? This is how I see it. OTC = TCB. Nathan = TT. Of course, I would be delighted if I am proven wrong but I doubt it. The only ray of hope is our stronger OP and our bolder citizens. Oh, and also when the old man kicks the bucket!

OTC supported the arrest of the so-called Marxists.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After 12 years, Nathan has nothing to share, not a single bit, not even telling us how he whack mosquitoe in Istana. Now LHL has to publicly fake story how he saved PAP from global crisis. Ya, sucked my foot sounds more credible news.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On top of that why dont LHL says that Nathan heals the sick, raise the dead and feed 5000 maybe 50 000 with 5 loaves and 2 fish, since its a political spin, might as well spin it bigger,.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, not only him. The public supported it too then, because we didn't know better and believed everything we saw and read.

My point being, he only changed when he became President. And did only one major thing: Ask about the reserves.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My point being, he only changed when he became President. And did only one major thing: Ask about the reserves.

LKY : The president's job is not about asking where are the reserves or how much are the reserves. It's about approving reserves being used, just like past presidents assenting to silly laws like banning chewing gum.

Last edited:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
After 12 years, Nathan has nothing to share, not a single bit, not even telling us how he whack mosquitoe in Istana. Now LHL has to publicly fake story how he saved PAP from global crisis. Ya, sucked my foot sounds more credible news.

Maybe he did. Performming the Sun Ceremony together with Lim Swee Say's song and dance, they did indeed upturn the downturn.

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
MFG, he is indeed such a hero for Singapore. The least they can do is to at least make a public holiday on his birthday or watever. That would at least make the millions worthwhile. I still cannot imagine if he has contested in the last PE, then I would say, at least 1 person, ahem TKL, would be grateful he wont come in last.

refulgence

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nathan's connivance in a multi-billion dollar largesse by the Government to towkays and bosses, under the guise of "Jobs Credit", is amply appreciated by the PM and his Cabinet.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nathan is a miracle worker. He even found it possible to work for the civilian Japanese police during their occupation here when facts show that the only police the Japanese occupying force had was a military police since the military were the rightful occupiers of Singapore. Facts show that the murderous kempetei were the only police of sorts in land occupied by the Japanese military command.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. direct from the sheep's mouth.
2. the fat arse literally had done nothing throughout those 12 expensive years.
3. what a tribute, man!
4. saving the nation from 2008, deserves to erect a huge pedestal of the fat thing standing next to the merlion.
5. or on top of marine sands!

On top pf Marina Bay Sands is for a special "LEAF"..not for mortals, least of all, 'lesser mortals'...the ninth EMmortal..