• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee already started working even on his sick bed. RESPECT!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
there, his uncle and aunty visited him

... and a cleaning lady
10960301_858552634207444_5926646276874541749_o.jpg

Honestly I also think so a leader's wife should be more groomed. Even working as an employee with much much much lower salary also expected to be more groomed than that.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinky was worried lah ...looking at the performance of Shamu & samurai Cow ...these two idiots can't even get their facts right.

Vivian, Shamu & Cow have shown their incompetence. Who else can Pinky count on?

Pinky appears to have lost control of his ministers. Dont recall such incidents during his papa's time.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
1796430_865257703517006_8147053278596575309_n.jpg

Tan Chuan-Jin
Page Liked · 14 mins · Edited ·

At Cabinet, video conferencing with PM Lee Hsien Loong! Some of us thought we'd take a #wefie with boss! Best not to disturb him in hospital! He is in good spirits and op and checks went well!

Pretty much all of them can work from their beds. We should be so lucky.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Look at the functionaries standing to one side and pretty much ignored. These guys have been serving tea to the PM for god knows how long. Maybe longer than some of the folks in the pic have been ministers. You might have thought they'd be asked to take a wave. They are pretty much invisible. Singaporeans , you understand ? You are dipshit.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly I also think so a leader's wife should be more groomed. Even working as an employee with much much much lower salary also expected to be more groomed than that.

you believe the bs from wicked lim about dignity si boh?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont worry about that part.. i will make sure his dad will dig the spurs into pinkies hide even if he is lying again, i mean about the death bed. Oops, i mean on the death bed.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tan Chuan-Jin

At Cabinet, video conferencing with PM Lee Hsien Loong! Some of us thought we'd take a #wefie with boss! Best not to disturb him in hospital! He is in good spirits and op and checks went well!

how many assholes can you squeeze into one photo ?

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doubt so. But Pinky will treasure his doctors. Ang Peng Thiam is one.
Are you referring to this doctor from PCC? (By the way, what an acronym! haha)

Dr Ang Peng Tiam | Skin Cancer | Breast Cancer | Lymphoma | Liver Cancer | Sarcomas | Parkway Cancer Centre Singapore
http://www.parkwaycancercentre.com/doctors/dr-ang-peng-tiam
[video=youtube;lJT4kJqUTKQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJT4kJqUTKQ[/video]
http://www.talkingcock.com/html/lexec.php?op=LexLink&lexicon=lexicon&keyword=Pak Chew Cheng

And looks like most of PCC's patients are from Indonesia:
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/parkwaycancercentre.com

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
please give me a fucking break lah,, This coming Election, PAP will lose one lah no matter what..

come out with so much pattern also no use

even you chop off your dick and remove your balls, still election will lose for you.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tan Chuan-Jin

Ladies and Gentlemen. Your leaders. Got warm feeling or not ?